Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the digital dollar  (Read 1762 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Satoshi Nakamoto was a genius. He was one of a kind. We are not sure though if Satoshi Nakamoto was a team or an individual person. My hunch is that he is a man who has several people working with him. His vision of creating a digital currency is really a work of a genius up to the last tiny detail. The blockchain technology is pretty amazing. This forum is just a speck of his very broad mind.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

I agree with your opinion that dollar and bitcoin are the leaders on their respective platforms, and this community has given something to the crowd to earn money financially although the results are relative to everyone. thank you and keep the spirit. Good luck
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Bitcoin is not a digital dollar, bitcoin is more than a dollar you try to note the exchange rate of your country currency with the dollar currency, then compare the exchange rate of your country currency with bitcoin, whichever is greater? of course with bitcoin, so I guess that bitcoin is not a digital dollar, bitcoin is more than dollar
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

I think it's not far if i say that dollar and bitcoin are actually the leaders of their platforms. What's also crazy is how this forum served as the source of consumers and a big factor in increasing the acceptability of bitcoin by people. Really the  design and everything about this  community is genius.   

Just do not say that Bitcoin is a "Dollar" it is obviously just a simple virtual coin that is designed for everyone.
TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

I totally agree with what you said, everything in this forum is so informative but it's the purpose of forums. But putting other things into consideration other people are using the forum to scam other people so it has its ups and downs. And about the dollar and bitcoin being the leaders of their platforms, you are correct but what if one day soon they came into one platform i can't decide who will win.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:27:29 PM by quyethuynh

I think bitcoin is like digital gold and Bitcoin isn't the digital dollar.

Hodl to the moon
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

In this digital economy, one currency will definitely top among all of the cryptocurrencies. The market right now is excited to see more from bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't only count as a payment method right now. Bitcoin has created jobs as source of income in investments and trades that helps many people worldwide.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

Jamie Dimon, the CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co., recently slammed Bitcoin in no uncertain terms: It “won’t end well,” he said, calling the cryptocurrency a “fraud” and “worse than tulip bulbs.” Is Dimon right? It depends. In at least two important ways, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will probably fail to achieve the dreams of their creators and enthusiasts. They are unlikely to usher in a hard-money revolution, and are also unlikely to supplant national fiat currencies as the standard means of payment. But that doesn’t mean they won’t change the world. Many Bitcoin enthusiasts believe that the digital currency will create what amounts to a new gold standard. The basic logic is that the number of bitcoins in existence is limited, while the number of dollars is not. Simple intuition says that if you create more of something, its value goes down—in other words, central bank money-printing makes the dollar slowly lose value over time through inflation. The great economist Milton Friedman summed it up when he said that “inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon”. Faced with a choice between money that slowly depreciates and money whose supply is permanently scarce, Bitcoin bulls reason, who would choose the former? The availability of this sort of “digital gold,” they believe, will force central banks to hold down inflation in order to keep the dollar and other fiat currencies competitive. If they fail to do so, everyone will switch to bitcoin, central banks will become powerless, and inflation will fall anyway. This is an attractive scenario not just for hard-money supporters, but also for libertarians, who would rather the government didn’t have control over the value of their bank accounts.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Over the past few months, the popularity of virtual crypto currency has increased dramatically to an incredible scale. Currently, the crypto currency (Bitcoin and others) is known all over the world. People, companies, banks and even governments of large countries know about it or at least somewhere.

In other words, today the Crypto currency is especially on the rise. That's why we decided to collect in one material all useful and interesting information about this technology. We disclose all the cards about digital money, which can potentially become the future of the world economy.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

I think bitcoin is like digital gold and Bitcoin isn't the digital dollar.

Hodl to the moon.  Just like gold, due to its limited supply and increase demand, the value keeps increasing gradually. Bitcoin will surely lead the world's financing to a revolutionized one where holders will get the best of transaction speed, security, control and many more to come as bitcoin gets more developments.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

for the present time the original banknotes are used for most people and some are credit cards,
but it is clear for the foreseeable future that virtual money will triumph at the time of its coming

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Be rest assured that Bitcoin is actually the digital dollar in regards to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin as the Mother of all cryptos have created awareness all around the world. As a matter of fact Bitcoin will be regarded as a global digital currency sooner than later; therefore Bitcoin is the digital dollar!.
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

bitcoin is the smart digital currency it is operated through the internet and is a huge source of wealth for everyone because of its high value, The dollar is used to live in the realities of our lives.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

The biggest advantage is not the digital form of Bitcoin as a money but it is actually based on a technology which has its own philosophy of decentralization. That means, no one can interfere with your transactions including the governments and that's what makes the sense of freedom when we use cryptocurrencies. However, things are still in the early phase of development and the developed industry would be a game changer for the entire century.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

I do not think so, in fact bitcoin is more like gold! Bitcoin is not too good to use it as a payment, there are other coins that have faster and cheaper transactions!
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Bitcoin soon will become digital currency in most part of the world. However, I think that in some countries still it is hard for them to accept any crypto currency.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Bitcoin is a digital dollar, the euro and the yen, which unites people into one friendly team of like-minded people and innovators who can change the world for the better.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

This is what this forum is all about. Spreading ideas, thoughts to discuss and share knowledge about bitcoin. I guess yes because bitcoin is used to buy something on my part. I am using a coin and converting it on a dollar. It is just that it is only on the internet while a dollar is tangible.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Not a dollar, but digital currency Smiley we cannot compare it to dollar, it is quite different system.

Bitcoin is not a dollar but we can say that it is currency. Dollar is a different thing to Bitcoin. Dollar has its own fixed value. Butcoin has no fixed value since its value is varying. They are comparable yet incomparable with each other.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency when it comes to flexibility and not its price at all. I'd rather to look for bitcoin someone says the word "cryptocurreny" because of its popularity and well known by the people. It's like the universal cryptocurrency as bitcoin can be converted into many form of coins and can be easily access like its a traditional money. And also many people are keep on using it when it terms of paying their bills through online because just like what the definition of a bitcoin, it is a digital currency that people can easily used it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: