Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75856 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:02:05 PM

Don't get it.

What?? omg Vigil... It's an old method of elementary school humor where you take two completely irrelevant things and put them together in a picture to see if they make people laugh.. like QUAKE 2 + ActM
or portals + ActM

or teddy bears and mice!  OMG THAT WOULD BE FUNNY, hey crumbs?  

HAHA its a car and a giraffe, IN THE SAME PICTURE!  That's so funny

crumbs (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:06:14 PM

If you say so, Volanic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

If you say so, Volanic.

can you combine activemining with a frog in a picture plz?

crumbs (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:48:59 PM

If you say so, Volanic.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Volanic.  Behave yourself, and you'll get your picture.
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:31:27 PM

If you say so, Volanic.

I'm keeping an eye on you, Volanic.  Behave yourself, and you'll get your picture.

you crumbs  Wink , you know how to make me lol Smiley

so funny
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:05:53 PM

I put in an order several months ago for one of their fast hash platinum, ended up wiring little over $9,000. Pretty much after that they've gone silent. I tried to get several updates from them to see the status of the shipping, get assurances of delivery and nothing. Then out of luck i was able to get someone from sales on the phone sometime around thanksgiving weekend. They told me over the phone that they were going to have issues delivering on time as they were still in the manufacturing process.

At this point my first thought was well 1.5Terahash for nine grand isn’t going to make its ROI efficiently based on the current difficulty rate so I asked for a refund. They said yes to the refund but it's been well about 3 weeks since that, no one is answering my emails or tickets, no one answers the phone either (call screening maybe), but since then its been impossible. I am worried this might be a scam since they haven’t shipped, no one has seen their hardware (except from some press releases). And they don’t seem to be honouring their praised and very advertized refund policy either.

I find it hard to believe it takes 3 weeks to get a wire transfer setup to refund the money that was easily sent to them via the same method in around 2 days time when I purchased the order. I am happy to provide proof and transcripts.

I've received my machine, and pumping out about 2.5 bitcoins a day.  Someone tried talking me into taking a 0.1BTC bounty for proof of photos but I really don't care that much to prove it to anyone. Raise the bounty to 1BTC and I'll get off my couch.  You will probably get that refund once your machine has been put to work for awhile by vmc (your refund has to come from somewhere right?).  Be patient..

Make him get off his couch Pankkake!
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:14:35 PM

Actual shareholders should offer it, if they're so confident VMC shipped. This would make the shares be worth something, instead of their stupid cheerleading.
BTW the guy has a big red trust rating.

To make the whole thing metalulzy, the shareholders should offer ActM *shares* as bountry Cheesy

*I think the guy is being sarcastic.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:03:32 AM

I put in an order several months ago for one of their fast hash platinum, ended up wiring little over $9,000. Pretty much after that they've gone silent. I tried to get several updates from them to see the status of the shipping, get assurances of delivery and nothing. Then out of luck i was able to get someone from sales on the phone sometime around thanksgiving weekend. They told me over the phone that they were going to have issues delivering on time as they were still in the manufacturing process.

At this point my first thought was well 1.5Terahash for nine grand isn’t going to make its ROI efficiently based on the current difficulty rate so I asked for a refund. They said yes to the refund but it's been well about 3 weeks since that, no one is answering my emails or tickets, no one answers the phone either (call screening maybe), but since then its been impossible. I am worried this might be a scam since they haven’t shipped, no one has seen their hardware (except from some press releases). And they don’t seem to be honouring their praised and very advertized refund policy either.

I find it hard to believe it takes 3 weeks to get a wire transfer setup to refund the money that was easily sent to them via the same method in around 2 days time when I purchased the order. I am happy to provide proof and transcripts.

Just tell this guy to file a complaint with the FTC. BFL was forced or deliver refunds that way.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:55:50 AM

well thanks to StuarkUK and zumzero the "official" Active Mining Discussion Thread has been given it's final warning - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4114151#msg4114151.  i hope this means we wont have to read all their drivel and can just read facts and pertinent info.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 06:51:55 AM

well thanks to StuarkUK and zumzero the "official" Active Mining Discussion Thread has been given it's final warning - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4114151#msg4114151.  i hope this means we wont have to read all their drivel and can just read facts and pertinent info.

Wow, what a meltdown. 

I was like: Huh   Shocked   Undecided   Sad   Cheesy

I don't see why I was specifically excluded from participation in that thread.

Excluding me did nothing to prevent it from become a gargantuan trainwreck.

Anways, I hope Crumbs the Christmas Elf will grant my wish and make us a funneh picture of LabKen as Drunken Santa...

Pleeze?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:59:33 AM

well thanks to StuarkUK and zumzero the "official" Active Mining Discussion Thread has been given it's final warning - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4114151#msg4114151.  i hope this means we wont have to read all their drivel and can just read facts and pertinent info.

Wow, what a meltdown.  

I was like: Huh   Shocked   Undecided   Sad   Cheesy

I don't see why I was specifically excluded from participation in that thread.

Excluding me did nothing to prevent it from become a gargantuan trainwreck.

Anways, I hope Crumbs the Christmas Elf will grant my wish and make us a funneh picture of LabKen as Drunken Santa...

Pleeze?

Crumbs was banned a few days ago, hence his lack of posting. A few others were as well, so I don't think you will get your picture.  Sad

Also, where were you specifically excluded and by who? You aren't on the naughty list.
NotStuartuk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:34:25 AM

Crumbs was banned a few days ago, hence his lack of posting. A few others were as well, so I don't think you will get your picture.  Sad

Crumbs was banned to?  Im happy now because hes an ass hole.
https://i.imgur.com/5Wl0sqk.png
~Merry Chrismass Everyone!~

dolor

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:11:13 PM

Active Miners!

I welcome you into the land where group hugs and delirium tremens have ousted common sense.  Where sulfurous stench is never-ending, and Madness festers on the face of Despair, the wretched harlot who birthed you the bastard Poverty!

Crumbs, Stuartuk, zumzero have worked tirelessly together to ouster logic and critical thought.  And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire.

The dark reign of Ken, whose name is Legion, is upon you!
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here, for Now You're Thinking With Portals!

https://images.weserv.nl/?url=s11.postimg.org/o1nasp4kz/portal.jpg&fnr

Merry Christmas everyone!
dolor

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:44:53 PM

Dolor - there is no way you are Eastern European with that level of written English.
Let's play a game. I'll start.

Dolor = Mr LorenzoMoney
thepostman = VE
reloaded = crumbs
Mabsark = Mabsark

Feel free to doubt.   In the meantime, here's another challenging puzzle for you:  See how many workers you can find working on Ken's assembly line Smiley

http://s8.postimg.org/b5lbdv751/product.jpg

Feel free to post your answer below.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:07:00 PM

It's so pathetic that someone has as much time as you do.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:20:36 AM

I wonder if Ken has any assets that bag-holders can capture when the inevitable law suits start flying?

Nope, nothing at all.

We have the Avalon money that would return about 2% of my investment.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:26:36 AM

I wonder if Ken has any assets that bag-holders can capture when the inevitable law suits start flying?

Nope, nothing at all.

I'm talking about his personal assets.  He's an old man.  He should have a house at least.

Yeah the house will just about cover lawyer fees.

$300,000 = 330 bitcoin / 10,000,000 * 114,425 = An additional 3.77 bitcoin.

That less than a percent of my investment.
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:44:14 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 04:14:47 AM by hobbymd

Ken what a scum bag you are !!!! these are my posts that got deleted by dreaded pirate ken,

Quote from: Vigil on Today at 10:32:27 PM
Quote from: somestranger on Today at 10:30:19 PM
Yes he said the RTL code was done but then today he said this:

Quote from: kslaughter on Today at 08:41:52 PM

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

What do you estimate the ActM hashrate be at the end of January, February and March?

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

Exactly, so what the firk is up? why not just hire them from the beginning and do it right the first time?

because he is an incompetent idiot running this show. This whole thing is tuning out like the UKYO situation ( lies upon lies) except we have a smoke blowing session every Wednesday.

Quote from: RickJamesBTC on Today at 10:40:21 PM
You guys sitting around waiting for your "investment" to mature have some serious patience. This ship is sailing away. Lies, more lies, and more delays are all you will get. The people who screwed up and invested money they can't recoup will stay here and talk about how great it is and how rich they will be. The smart ones will just forget about it or do something to try and get their money back. At this point, the investment vehicle is probably completely illegal, you should be getting the government involved to investigate.  

Maybe shareholders need to pursue legal avenues to force ken to return the money he stole from us by lying to us for almost a year. Who wants to report Ken & Co to SEC unless he comes out and shows us some proof that he is been working on something for god sake

Quote from: Jasun7211 on Today at 11:04:52 PM
Quote from: hobbymd on Today at 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: RickJamesBTC on Today at 10:40:21 PM
You guys sitting around waiting for your "investment" to mature have some serious patience. This ship is sailing away. Lies, more lies, and more delays are all you will get. The people who screwed up and invested money they can't recoup will stay here and talk about how great it is and how rich they will be. The smart ones will just forget about it or do something to try and get their money back. At this point, the investment vehicle is probably completely illegal, you should be getting the government involved to investigate.

Maybe shareholders need to pursue legal avenues to force ken to return the money he stole from us by lying to us for almost a year. Who wants to report Ken & Co to SEC unless he comes out and shows us some proof that he is been working on something for god sake

Why these are virtual investments.  Remeber Burnside's disclaimer, that hold true.  What forum would you seek legal reprocussions. ..unicorn court?   I'd never bring the feds into any of this, they are looking for an excuse to jump, and could be the catalyst for a big hit to the BTC eco system.  Que sera, sera.  

then so be it, if SEC doesn't care about virtual shares, then feds is next best option ( BTC was declared as real money by a judge couple of months ago) because Ken simply has stolen our money and only gives us virtual updates about the progress of a virtual product. sounds like a scam to me. We only have pictures of empty server cases with some PSUs in an empty garage( oh i forgot couple of work benches ) . I say Ken is walking on a thin line here

Quote from: my post, now deleted by Ken
Please understand that this guy scams for a living.  You are not going to outwit him at his own game.  He'll feed you a barely plausible line like "Uh, NDA," and what will you do?  He has managed to keep the balls in the air since Active Miner wasn't even an exit strategy for VMC, what makes you think he'll drop them now?

well when the feds knock on his door, he can't just tell them it's NDA or just try to delete them. Someone need to gives Ken a dose of reality here. He took peoples' money and promised something in return, so far he has been going back and forth on his own words. instead of deleting posts come out of your rabbit hole and defend your actions.  
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

Nope, nothing at all.

I'm talking about his personal assets.  He's an old man.  He should have a house at least.

Yeah the house will just about cover lawyer fees.

$300,000 = 330 bitcoin / 10,000,000 * 114,425 = An additional 3.77 bitcoin.

That less than a percent of my investment.

1% > 0%

You guys should at least prevent him from wasting whatever assets still exist in the company on trying to build a device he isn't qualified to build that would be obsolete if he had it in hand today.
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:56:07 AM

instead of answering people legitimate concerns , Ken is deleting posts as soon as they come up. I have seen this pattern of deleting posts somewhere else.....  wait a minute that was labcoin which turn out to be a scam, wonder how long this douche can dance around with people money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: