Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75845 times)
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot. Ken has had to hire a v good lawyer to deal with these government agencies.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

lol so 15, yes FIFTEEN complaints to the Attorney Generals Office count for nothing?
How do you know the precise number?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:01:55 PM

lol so 15, yes FIFTEEN complaints to the Attorney Generals Office count for nothing?
How do you know the precise number?

If you read the thread you would know. If you went to the AG Office website as I did as soon as I heard about it you will see you can search for open complaints. 15 against VMC.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:03:44 PM

If you read the thread you would know. If you went to the AG Office website as I did as soon as I heard about it you will see you can search for open complaints. 15 against VMC.
Interesting. Looking forward for the website of the AG of California to come back online.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
theMiracle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:04:10 PM

It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?

Calm down.  Complaint != investigation, AG != MSD, and interweb forms are none of the above.

Now try answering again, and slowly:  Did you call?
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

Have you called, Stuartuk?  I know people are pretty pissed off at Ken, enough to fill out web forms even, but actually picking up a telephone?  Ooohhh....

I'm not pissed off with Ken I think he is doing a great job. There are only about 5 people on the thread pissed off and I think every one of them has complained. If they haven't complained they don't want to incase it disrupts the company.

Why would you complain about a company that holds your investment? Self-defeating if you think the company is progressing. And it is:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DATA CENTRE?!?!?

COOL!!!! Cool

Grin Grin Grin
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

Interesting. Looking forward for the website of the AG of California to come back online.

Not sure what that means but if you have a valid complaint make it dude. Any false allegations would be a serious offence so don't break the law or waste the authorities time.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:10:15 PM

Calm down.  Complaint != investigation, AG != MSD, and interweb forms are none of the above.

Now try answering again, and slowly:  Did you call?

Are you for real? Can you even read? Answered already.

Why would I call the MSD when I have FULL confidence in this company?

Are you drunk?

theMiracle

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

So, I take it you didn't call, huh?  Case in point, you seem like you're pretty interested Undecided

But yeah, ken sure has plenty of legit complaints here:  http://www.consumer.ago.mo.gov/search/complaintSearch.cgi (type "virtual Mining" in searchbox)

Who knows, maybe they'll throw his ass in jail Smiley

Edit:  So you haven't called to find out if your CEO is being investigated.  You just took his word for it.
K.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

Mmmm you don't usually get thrown into jail for late shipping of products.

All the complaints relate to late shipping of miners. That's the industry all over, it's cutting edge tech and you get delays. Thats's not illegal it's just high tech business  hitting unforseen delays.

Even Apple ship late sometimes don't they? Did they go to jail? Nope.

Have BFL been thrown into jail? Nope.

Do Amazon Exexs get thrown into jail if your book is shipped a month late? Nope.

Dumbass.

17 complaint on AG site now. With miners being shipped over the past 2 weeks I'm sure these customers will be happy very soon. Most will be getting vastly improved hash rate over their original order if I have that right.

It will be worth the wait for them I would venture.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:21:41 PM

Not sure what that means but if you have a valid complaint make it dude. Any false allegations would be a serious offence so don't break the law or waste the authorities time.

I'm talking about HashFast. Yes, i will talk about how they are using the money i sent them in 2013 to pay for your ASICs.

Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:25:11 PM

I'm talking about HashFast. Yes, i will talk about how they are using the money i sent them in 2013 to pay for your ASICs.

eh??

OK dude well make sure you atleast make that sound plausible before you press the send button. I'm struggling to think how you will do that to be honest. Wow I thought we joined the trade que and we paid HF for their chips but you are saying they gave us them for free? COOL!

Cool Cheesy Cheesy
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

Improper dispersion of company assets while delaying and not paying refunds is not something exactly within the broad boundaries of law.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #h9KEAGizK8FExx4w

theMiracle

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:18:31 PM

Mmmm you don't usually get thrown into jail for late shipping of products.
17 complaint on AG site now. With miners being shipped over the past 2 weeks I'm sure these customers will be happy very soon. Most will be getting vastly improved hash rate over their original order if I have that right.

It will be worth the wait for them I would venture.

Well, Stuartuk, if Ken really is being investigated by the MSD, you should probably know that MSD doesn't deal with late shipping.
No, Stuartuk.  MSD deals with securities fraud.

But yeah, the complaints to AG that you used as proof of Ken's MSD investigation are no such thing.  They just show what an incompetent crook your CEO is, and thus add moar lel.

About the happy customers:  Ken claimed that he sold 6 million dollars worth of pre-orders.  I'm afraid the 200 HashFast boards he's mining with now won't begin to cover that.  

So now u know Smiley

Oh, this got covered up with your shitposting, so I'm just gonna leave it here...

Bingo.

Even if we had a good month, nothing matters, this 'investigation' will go on for years.

He knows not one of you could even pick up a phone and call MDS.  Sure, you'll discuss the plausibility of that phone call, the pros, the cons, the ramifications, get into arguments about it and ...forget it.

He'll make his excuses just credible enough so you could continue doing nothing.  Just enough to let you rationalize doing nothing to yourself.

Ken's not flashy like Danny -- he's more of a slow 'n steady guy, more mature.  He's not vain like Danny, he doesn't mind keeping his head down and looking like a bumbling fool.  That's how he grinds, and successful guys mostly grind.  No pyrotechnics, but gets the job done and he comes out on top.  Fascinating to watch.  
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

Improper dispersion of company assets while delaying and not paying refunds is not something exactly within the broad boundaries of law.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #h9KEAGizK8FExx4w

Sounds good - write that down before you forget it.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Well, Stuartuk, if Ken really is being investigated by the MSD, you should probably know that MSD doesn't deal with late shipping.
No, Stuartuk.  MSD deals with securities fraud.

errr that's why I mentioned the AG Office and ONLY the AG Office when talking about late shipping.
Seriously are you drunk or not?

I think it's a good idea for you to knock it on the head. Too much puff for you tonight Mirceau. Too many drugs - that wont fix your problems, makes them worse. Junkie.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:41:14 PM

Yeah bunch of loosers and junkies in here. Total wastey of Spacey.

Everyone in here is drunk tonite.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
magzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:41:26 PM

From the UK?!

Yeah I'm going to call them and they will say 'Are you a US citizen?' I will say no, and they will hang up. Dumbass.

US looks after US I know that.

Well I'm in Australia and I filled a complaint with the DA they even wrote back to me.

I am also conducting my own investigation into ken which involves the msd and various other agencies. They seem helpful to talk and help with rudimentary enquiries.
Stuartuk

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

From the UK?!

Yeah I'm going to call them and they will say 'Are you a US citizen?' I will say no, and they will hang up. Dumbass.

US looks after US I know that.

Well I'm in Australia and I filled a complaint with the DA they even wrote back to me.

I am also conducting my own investigation into ken which involves the msd and various other agencies. They seem helpful to talk and help with rudimentary enquiries.

No-one cares about you. Go away.

You are now a shareholder and are saying 'hey this company could go places' like a smarmy little worm that turned.

So you have reported a company then invested in it?Huh

F=+k right off mate.
theMiracle

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:44:20 PM

So...  If not the AG complaints, what makes you think Ken's being investigated by MSD?  Why bring up AG complaints at all?

Sure, we know that Ken's a scammer, we don't need a pile of AG complaints for that, but how do they tell you he's really being investigated for securities fraud?

*Also, i don't think cussing at magsy is going to win him over 2b ur mate Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: