Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75840 times)
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:47:27 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 07:00:21 AM by magzy

This got deleted by the  "complete fascist and a fucking cock" - because it originated from me.

lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:46:16 PM

This got deleted by the  "complete fascist and a fucking cock" - because it originated from me.

Thanks for posting this, magzy. It is the closest thing to 'evidence' I've seen regarding the MSD investigation.

I think it is B.S that you're getting censored from the shareholder's thread. You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.. but the gate-keepers like to everyone to wear their green-tinted glasses.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:47:11 PM

You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Only ActM thread guy censors.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:07:35 PM

^
Disheartening hearing that from you, drawingthesun.  Willful blindness to inconvenient facts and ...unpleasantries has rly cost you.  I so hoped you've changed your ways Undecided
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:13:12 PM

^
Disheartening hearing that from you, drawingthesun.  Willful blindness to inconvenient facts and ...unpleasantries has rly cost you.  I so hoped you've changed your ways Undecided

Huh?

Maybe you misunderstood me. I said that all the investors are interested and want to know about the problems the customers are having.

How is that "Willful blindness to inconvenient facts"

I am saying that myself and most investors want to know what the hell is going on and the ONLY censor is the ActiveMining Thread person, whoever that is.

Please explain how you interpreted what I wrote, I never realized it was ambiguous.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

Thanks for posting this, magzy. It is the closest thing to 'evidence' I've seen regarding the MSD investigation.

I think it is B.S that you're getting censored from the shareholder's thread. You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.. but the gate-keepers like to everyone to wear their green-tinted glasses.

It should be obvious by now, but let's just say it out in the open.

that thread is for people hoping against hope to pump this up so they can pass the bag to someone else without losing everything if they ever get that ability. If those guys really believe the shit they are spewing they were going to lose all their money anyway, so they should at least thank Ken for dragging the process out, and I will thank ken for making it entertaining for me.
lobbes

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:24:13 PM

You would think that investors would like to know what is going on with ActM's customers.

Except every investor in ActiveMining does want to know about the drama with the customers and Magzy.

Remember that it is a select group of shareholders that have access to the ActM_Thread account, with Ken also having access.

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:28:46 PM

It should be obvious by now, but let's just say it out in the open.

that thread is for people hoping against hope to pump this up so they can pass the bag to someone else without losing everything if they ever get that ability. If those guys really believe the shit they are spewing they were going to lose all their money anyway, so they should at least thank Ken for dragging the process out, and I will thank ken for making it entertaining for me.

Not true, in fact if you follow my posts I have many times written warnings advising newbies new to this fiasco not to get involved if ever the oppoertunity to do so occured (which will never happen anyway). Some existing shareholders seem to think that my 100,000+ shares are worth 10 - 20 bitcoin, so I would like to trade to allow these believers a chance to see what happens with them.

If you read that thread carefully you will notice a majority of shareholders are concerned for the customers and are critical of Ken and the cheer leaders. Please also observe that only a very vocal minority of the shareholders in that thread are exhibiting typical 'pumping the stock' action. Most of us are honest and sincere.

We do call people like you trolls however, because you make blanket statements such as the above that does not reflect the reality of the situation.

Most of us are in that thread to get information out of Ken and see if a dividend will ever get paid.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:32:58 PM

Remember that it is a select group of shareholders that have access to the ActM_Thread account, with Ken also having access.

I wonder how many people have access to that account? I always thought Minerpart had access to the account but he has had a recent conflict with whoever they are.

I guess Zumzero, Stuartuk are the prime candidates as the creator of 'Actm Thread'
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:38:38 PM

I wonder how many people have access to that account? I always thought Minerpart had access to the account but he has had a recent conflict with whoever they are.

I guess Zumzero, Stuartuk are the prime candidates as the creator of 'Actm Thread'

I am Stuartuk
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

...Huh?

Maybe you misunderstood me...

Whoops.  Complete reading fail on my part :[  Sorry.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:40:03 PM

...Huh?

Maybe you misunderstood me...

Whoops.  Complete reading fail on my part :[

No worries Smiley
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:40:47 PM

I am Stuartuk

I see. Did you alter your writing styles? I never made that connection.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

I am Stuartuk

I see. Did you alter your writing styles? I never made that connection.

no not really, I just posted a lot and people were having enough if Stuartuk so I made a new account.

I did have access to actm thread account by that has been taken away by a change of the password.
lobbes

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

For what it is worth (not much), here's about a weeks worth of logs that were 'leaked' from #ActM. You can get a feel for who is behind the censorship, if you are curious.

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:50:08 PM

no not really, I just posted a lot and people were having enough if Stuartuk so I made a new account.

I did have access to actm thread account by that has been taken away by a change of the password.

*NotLambchop is shocked!*

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:51:36 PM

For what it is worth (not much), here's about a weeks worth of logs that were 'leaked' from #ActM. You can get a feel for who is behind the censorship, if you are curious.

I am in that channel quite a lot, the guys in there only talked about deleting the images posts by crumbs and friends. You know, the ones where it's just flashing text and images of stupid stuff.

I don't recall that channel being used to censor myself or other shareholders raising points. And I certainly don't recall any customers being censored. (including Magzy).

If there is a conversation about censoring customers and our posts, it's not happening in that channel.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

*NotLambchop is shocked!*

Do you think anyone is bothered what you specifically think?
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:54:10 PM

^Why would they?  I'm just a sock puppet Undecided  That lady with her hand up my ass, though...  She's positively creepy.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:55:29 PM

If there is a conversation about censoring customers and our posts, it's not happening in that channel.

There are two IRC channels, one is invite-only and run by Bargraphics. Isn't this a dump from the open channel? I was in the invite-only one a few times but got perm banned after two visits!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: