Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75840 times)
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:57:27 PM

^Why would they?  I'm just a sock puppet Undecided  That lady with her hand up my ass, though...  She's positively creepy.

You are just Mirceau being Mirceau.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

If there is a conversation about censoring customers and our posts, it's not happening in that channel.

There are two IRC channels, one is invite-only and run by Bargraphics. Isn't this a dump from the open channel? I was in the invite-only one a few times but got perm banned after two visits!

No it's a dump of the invite channel that Bar set up.

I think it was Lobbes?

Anyway, I am in there a lot and to be honest nothing exciting happens, we just wanted to be away from some users that keep spamming foul language all over the place.

If there is a channel where they decide to delete our posts, it's not that one.
sporket

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:25:52 PM

^Why would they?  I'm just a sock puppet Undecided  That lady with her hand up my ass, though...  She's positively creepy.

Just for giggles, what made you think I was Mircea <==correct spelink, if MP is who you mean Huh

Who else is Mircea/Mirceau?
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

No it's a dump of the invite channel that Bar set up.

I think it was Lobbes?

Anyway, I am in there a lot and to be honest nothing exciting happens, we just wanted to be away from some users that keep spamming foul language all over the place.

If there is a channel where they decide to delete our posts, it's not that one.

This is true. The only discussion I saw there regarding censorship was directed towards the notorious 'Crumbs and his Cohorts.' There is no evidence in those dumps regarding censoring customers or anyone else.

However, you could extrapolate who has access to the ActM Thread account based on that and assume it is the same folks censoring today.

In the end, it doesn't really matter who is censoring, but knowledge never hurts right?

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

Just for giggles, what made you think I was Mircea <==correct spelink, if MP is who you mean Huh

Who else is Mircea/Mirceau?

shut up Romanian freak.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

shut up Romanian freak.

I think that such a direct, frontal attack on someone that may not even be controlling the account (depends on how much you believe in crackpot theories) is overstepping your bounds and jurisdiction. Regardless of how you or I may personally feel, I think this steps firmly over the line from "they see me trollin'" straight to outrightly bigoted Internet bullying. Shame on you.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:35:08 PM

don't worry pony, he's more than capable of trolling the fuck out of every legitimate business on here for the best part of a year and humiliating real people and their families with distasteful insulting pictures and destroy their reputation by calling them an alcoholic inbred scamer, so he's fair game. but well done you for trying to do the right thing.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:28:14 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 02:03:01 PM by bitlind

Weekly Update 4/30/2014

AMC:

Datacenter:

We are continuing to add TH; however, at this point our 2 units of air conditioning are maxed out.  We have been repairing the third unit and it should be up and running next week when parts arrive.  After the third unit starts running we will be adding more THs to the datacenter.

VMC:

We are improving our logistic and our shipping is starting to run a lot smother.  We have just added our Gold Rush boards to our website and at less than $2 GH these are starting to sale.

MSD:

No new news this week.

Shares:

No new news this week.

Nice update, packed full of useful information!  Every lingering question answered fully, no dodging here!  What an amazingly great "CEO"

EDIT:  And of course the censor Nazi's are out in full affect.  I quoted no troll and asked a legitimate question.  Typical fanboi losers trying to protect their bumbling buffoon master Ken Slaughter.  It kills me these sheep allow him to continue like this, do not challenge anything he does and censor legitimate questions from shareholders.  Soon ACTm Thread will have to censor their own posts. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

snip

This x100

Ken you need to stop over-promising and under-delivering. It's bad for confidence, it's literally the difference between constantly disappointing and pleasantly surprising.

Can we name anything that was under-promised and over delivered?  I am trying to think of an example, does anyone have any "over delivered" instances we can refer to in this project?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:57:30 PM

^The moderators are protecting you from The Forces Of Evol.  If not for their concerted efforts, no one but them would be holding teh bag of dicks known as Active Mining.
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

^ they are promoting active mining by removing any bad statements about it.

In the US this is known as "promoting an unregulated security" but only if you reside in the us.

Punishable by a $1m fine or 10 treats in prison
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

^ magzy I thought you were over this company now that you found out your refund check was indeed sent out in February but had been delayed in the post?
magzy

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:04:33 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 10:37:54 PM by magzy

^@minerpart, still waiting for replacement refund check. posted 11 days ago.

Once it arrives and cashed in el-bank I'm gone from this cluster fluck
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

^ Sure, but you are still spreading shit about the company/its shareholders? I sense you are still angry, despite the reasons for your refund delay apparently being:

1) Your own same-day cancellation
2) Your complaint to the AG Office
3) Your postman

I just think it's a bit odd that you are still out to damage actm when you found out they didn't really do anything wrong in your case. Or do you think they did? I don't know the full details.
magzy

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:57:49 PM

^ Sure, but you are still spreading shit about the company (or it's shareholders)? I sense you are still angry, despite the reasons for your refund delay apparently being:

1) Your own same-day cancellation
2) Your complaint to the AG Office
3) Your postman

I just think it's a bit odd that you are still out to damage actm when you found out they didn't really do anything wrong in your case. Or do you think they did? I don't know the full details.

Well they did, I could go on about how they completely ignored any and all requests to communicate.
Or didn't even tell me they posted a refund check.
Or when they said that they where having problems with refunds - when they had in fact already posted it.
Or about the time when I got a PM from Ken saying that I can have his new prospector card - while the refund check was in transit.
Or about when this was cancelled this because he was faffing around with the order. and then said he will post it ASAP.
Then he went on a diatribe about the reasons for the the refund delay:

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  [REFUND WAS ACTUALLY POSTED AT THIS POINT] Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.  

I could also go on about all the stringing along with refund promises:

January 30, 2014, 02:25:51 AM
We have a back log in refunds and are processing those as fast as we can.  If you have requested a refund from customer support then it is being worked on.

February 05, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
That should have been processed, please contact customer service and tell them it has been 7 weeks.

February 05, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.

[REFUND WAS ACTUALLY POSTED HERE]

February 27, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests.

March 10, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Refund to you ASAP.

March 11, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
I have just hired a new customer service rep.

March 17, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Refunds will be processed in 2-4 weeks.

April 01, 2014, 07:29:34 PM »
Me:Ken, Given that refunds will never be processed, I'll take this deal to accept product from you instead of a refund.
Ken: I don't think so, we will just send you a refund.

April 07, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
We will be issuing you a check soon.

April 22, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
We are sending out your check today.

April 22, 2014, 06:05:53 PM »
@Magzy We are starting today to issue refunds including your check today.

Edit:  @Magzy  In getting your check ready, we found in our records that we have already issued our check number 123 on 2/17/14 to you.  That check has not cleared our bank, so we are put a stop payment on that check and re-issuing another check to you.

Sent to: kslaughter on: April 23, 2014, 12:07:29 AM
No more false promises please.
This needs to be sent with a tracking number and a signature - I am happy to pay for this additional cost. Deduct it from the $769
OR the BTC address above I will then go through my post history and clean up any posts accusing VMC of scams et-al

April 23, 2014, 12:09:40 AM »
It has already been mailed today.

Sent to: kslaughter on: April 23, 2014, 12:12:52 AM »
So Given that I am at the bottom of the list as per your post 2 weeks ago, all refunds have been given now?

April 23, 2014,  at 01:22:21 AM »
No, I moved you to the [top] so that you would STFU.

Or I could go on about some of the other people awaiting refunds and being given the same spiel:

Refunds
@metalchain - Still waiting - I sent PM to Ken many times. He always reply to me "We will ~~, ASAP~~~, Quickly~~~, next week~~~"

@cryptoconomist- still waiting  - "Two weeks ago on a Friday I spoke to him again and he  literally promised me he was going to ship my order on the following Monday, but haven't heard from him. Since then, when I log into my account, my initial order has now been moved to "refund" status and my new order to "cancelled" which contradicts what Ken and I discussed.  I wrote so many emails to him and to the Active Mining threads but my posts keep getting deleted"

@meccaflare0 - still waiting "ken owes me like $x"

@greek_hephaestus - unknown  -"Thank you very much Magzy for your suggestion . I will do it in a few days. [contact the AG] First I send one more message to VMC. Thank's again."

@coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

If ever there was a lesson in how not to run a business, this would be in the text book somewhere.

still spreading shit about the company - You're goddam right! (although this is just status of customer orders and refunds on my thread - which I'm updating on a daily basis because all of my posts are being deleted in the official threads. ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491609.0

I sense you are still angry - You're goddam right!

When I get my money in my hand i will retrace all scam accusations and I will cease to be angry.

edit: please correct me if I am posting lies - I will happily admit I am wrong if so and stand corrected

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:26:13 PM

I've got no idea if you are lieing or not. But yes the guy clearly couldn't run a bus nevermind a company.

But surely actm is either a scam or it isn't. You are saying you will STOP calling them a scam when you get your money. That is rediculous. So you are admitting you are only calling them a scam to get your money back, you are lieing about this.

So it takes a liar to know a liar is all I'm saying. You are speading lies to benifit yourself. Does that make you any different to how you view Ken as behaving?
magzy

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:56:23 PM

But surely actm is either a scam or it isn't.

My opinion is that while others and myself have been defrauded of money then this would point towards fraudulent behavior.

To get the officiated answer to this ask the Certified Fraud Investigators who are investigating  Actm, VMC and Ken Himself for, ummm, fraud.

Scott Johnson, CFE
Investigator
Office of the Missouri Secretary of State
Securities Division
600 W. Main Street, Room 229
Jefferson City Missouri 65101
(573) 751-4704
(573) 526-3124 (fax)
scott.johnson@sos.mo.gov
and
Shawn.Hagerty@sos.mo.gov who is also working on this investigation.

You are saying you will STOP calling them a scam when you get your money.

I already have stopped calling them a scam after refund check arrived. I have shown good faith by being open about this and apologised to ken for something that was out of our control.  But not the terrible terrible communication not just towards me but towards everyone who has had the displeasure to have to deal with him.

That is rediculous. So you are admitting you are only calling them a scam to get your money back, you are lieing about this.

I have been calling them a scam because all the evidence was pointing to it being a scam. for others though (see my thread) they are of the opinion that they are all being scammed. I am only the messenger reporting on VMC's truthful status of products and refunds. These are facts not lies.

you are lieing about this.

I am not lying about anything - I'm  freely admitting calling them a scam because all the evidence was pointing to it being a scam.

To get the official verdict on this please speak to the Office of the Missouri Secretary of State (address above)

So it takes a liar to know a liar is all I'm saying. You are speading lies to benifit yourself. Does that make you any different to how you view Ken as behaving?

your argument fell apart 2 paragraphs ago
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:03:45 AM

I can't cope with any more of your 10 paragraph posts magzy.

The point you are missing is that you are saying something (scam) until you get your money then you will be saying something completely different (not scam). So you are lieing right now. Either the whole company is a scam or it isn't. You getting your 2k back doesn't turn a scam company into a legitimate company. If they are a scam now they will be a scam when your cheque clears.

Basically you are blackmailing the company. 'I will call you a scam until I get my money. Stuff everyone else who is being scammed, if I get my money I will go quiet.' You are a hypocrite and a liar. But you can't see that and that's fine.
magzy

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:10:58 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 12:35:17 AM by magzy

I can't cope with any more of your 10 paragraph posts magzy.

The point you are missing is that you are saying something (scam) until you get your money then you will be saying something completely different (not scam). So you are lieing right now. Either the whole company is a scam or it isn't. You getting your 2k back doesn't turn a scam company into a legitimate company. If they are a scam now they will be a scam when your cheque clears.

Basically you are blackmailing the company. 'I will call you a scam until I get my money. Stuff everyone else who is being scammed, if I get my money I will go quiet.' You are a hypocrite and a liar. But you can't see that and that's fine.

if only everything in this world was as black and white as we would like it to be..

IF I get my money I will go quiet about my experience. I will retract all previously made scam accusations.

But if the others who have contacted me, (having seemingly taken on a leadership role to resolve their problems), still have not received a refund or a product or a DOA product then I will continue to post these facts centrally on my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491609.0 for all to see.

If VMC manages all expectations and stops promoting itself as being a scam by its own actions then the page should be void of all issues.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:24:48 AM

I'm talking about your duplicitousness, not about definitions of scam and what qualifies as one.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:28:39 AM

minerpart, anyone that asks you to invest bitcoin in his business is a scam

do not send your money to anyone, that is the only way to stay ahead

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: