Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75862 times)
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:21:35 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 02:57:00 PM by lobbes

I have insider info on zumzero's exit strategy (price levels, percentages, holdings).

pm me anyone who is interested.

I recall the following statement. Zumzero's recent surge of censorship and share pumping smells way too fishy to me. Speculate all you want.

I feel like this is moot, my friend.

Speaking personally, all I really want is my BTC back that perished while I was unable to sell for 6 months. However, this will never happen, and it really is my own fault for jumping into something without paying attention to the red flags.

As an act of catharsis, I feel that I can at least warn others from jumping into the same boat by continuing to point out hard evidence of negligence on the part of Ken.

I feel like speculation about shareholder's exit strategies, while also cathartic, detracts from this purspose. People from the outside looking in may just dismiss it as 'another troll trying to cause trouble.'

IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Mirceau Popescu in his Blog two days ago was talking about observing his felow Romanians in terms of an ant colony.

High Mircea - still in Romania or are you outside the US-friendly extradition treaty zone yet?

Quote from: JimmyJazz on Today at 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: IPO Magic on Today at 07:03:23 PM
Quote from: JimmyJazz on Today at 06:56:07 PM
Give it a rest are you 10?

Now that you've "invested" in an elderly alcoholic who has trouble spelling his own name, you want an age-appropriate playmate to do investings with?

I would much rather lose a few btc than spend everyday on here trying to get reactions.
Do you not have a gf?

Think of this thread as an ant colony.  I enjoy observing and occasionally interacting with you and your fellow finance enthusiasts, JimmyJazz.

Ohhh! You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!

*yeah, i know it's getting old, but so's "UR Mircea!!!1" bit Angry
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:29:40 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 02:43:46 AM by bitlind

This guy is so full of shit.  Zum, are you seriously going to play this kind of story out?  Yeah, you are an angel, a straight arrow guy who only walks on the side of righteousness.  Seriously Zum, go fuck yourself, and that's from the heart.  I would post this in your Nazi thread, but we all know how you roll.  I have had multiple, legitimate, critical and questioning posts deleted.  You sir are completely shameful, anyone still having belief in this ActiveScam spokesman deserves to lose their capital.  

I have never bought or sold shares on CT.  At one point (months ago) I had a couple of btc on a buy order but the price never went low enough.  My shares have not been transferred and I only emailed activeminingcorp the other day.  I have no shares listed on CT.  I have only one account on CT.  I have no buy orders on CT and haven't had one since the one mentioned above.

Hope this clears it up for the conspiracy theorists, lmao.  Cheesy

Hi Ken,

I have just sent the email to activeminingcorp to have my shares transferred to Crypto-Trade from my '********' Bitfunder account.

I have also been looking after a friends small investment but can't remember if I actually tendered her shares or not.  There is no record of having done so in the Bitfunder screen grabs I took from her account so I'll have to assume I didn't actually tender them.

I have just set up a Crypto-Trade account for her so the shares will go through eventually.

Is it possible to check her details and confirm that I did not tender her shares and that I don't need to take any further action?

Here are her details;

Bitfunder User:  ***********
Bitfunder & Crypto-Trade email address:   ***********
Number of shares:  *

Thanks,

zumzero

Zum, I can also put text into a box.  Your proof certainly puts a lot to rest (/sarcasm).  Here is the thing, if you really wanted to put it to rest you would have attempted the route of taking a screen grab of your cryptotrade account with no sell orders which still is not proof, but a bit more to show you don't have sell orders versus your bs wall of text.  Even though you could have faked that, and shown you are at least trying to game perception, you use the Bulletin Board Code as if people are that stupid to accept it.  Instead you post something as see through and inept as if Mr. ActiveScam posted it himself.  Wait, are you actually Ken, because you are just about as clever?
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:33:27 PM

The whole thread has zero credibility now. With zum in charge it's like having an anti-matter Troll running the show, the levels of partiality and unfairness are beyond what we saw in the old thread where the Trolls were able to post. Ken with Zum backing up his every failing - what a combination.

Yes Zum is a liar yes he is just waiting to dump his shares and GTFO of actm forever. He's just like everyone else invested in this pathetic excuse for a company - shit scared he will loose 95-100% of his investments. When you over-invest and put all your eggs in one basket he is the sort of character you become on here. Power hungry, non-rational and ruthless.

I know you are a shareholder Bit, and infact the number of shareholders now banned/being deleted from the official thread by zum likely represents as many shares that are still spoken for in the thread. It's a true reflection of Ken's company really - a pathetic thread for a pathetic company.

zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:25:56 AM

I have only ever invested £10,000 in bitcoin.  It all went into ActM and I bought mostly at 0.0005, 0.0008 and a small number at 0.0025.  Trading those shares allowed me to invest in and lose on NEO and Labcoin where I first learned terms like 'fud' and 'buy/sell order'.

I currently own shares in ActM (worth under 10 btc) and maidsafe coins worth under £1000.

So I'm down 80% from my initial investment.  I have no bitcoins in cold storage.  If I had played my cards perfectly, I would be holding over 700 btc right now but I didn't.  I can afford the £8000 loss.

If truth be known, the money I've lost was money well spent because I have learned so much about many things, not least myself.

Yes, the money would be great and so would be the helicopters and yatchs.  But actually it's something I've never known and something I've never been accustomed to.  So just like 10,000 btc pizza man, I am philosophical and won't miss what I've never had.

In amongst all this greed and self importance what we are left with is the Blockchain technology and perhaps my greatest achievement won't be financial reward but having been a part of the early community.

This quote is tl;dr so DO NOT READ IT

Ken doesn't delete any posts.  Fact.  I do.  The current ActM thread was created so that Ken didn't need to delete posts so that he could focus on the business instead.  That was one of the motivating factors for me starting it off in the first place.  I saw it as a way of protecting my investment.  Me and the other five mods (the ones I am aware of) who have access to the ActM Thread account are constantly deleting posts which are unacceptable.  It's a fine line maintaining a thread which excludes trolls and yet allows people to vent their frustrations which has limited support from the global moderators.

In reality what we find is long standing and respected shareholders becoming frustrated with issues relating to the business occasionally start to troll themselves, spurred on by those intent on ActM's destruction.  They get a few posts deleted, take it personally and assume that I am the only person who hits delete.

It's important to realise that the current thread came into existence as it was the path of least resistance when you consider the effect of the concerted effort by the ActM enemies to undermine Ken's business who are more than happy to be labelled trolls.  An excuse to legitimise their behaviour but we all know better.

The moderating of the ActM Thread is absolutely heavy handed due to the loss of tolerance as a result of 12 months of personal attacks (including death threats) against the CEO, greedy and manipulating FUD, relentless trolling, viscous personal attacks on people's character and downright badness.

If any of you think what we had before was better then I openly encourage you to do what I did and start a new thread and perhaps we could go back to the days of crumbs and his many memes rather than the so called 'censored' thread we have today.

It's easy to criticise people, but ask yourselves this; driven by the same motives how would you have done things better?  Or, why haven't you done things better?  I suppose some of us are doers and others are not.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:08:59 AM

...I am philosophical and won't miss what I've never had.

When dumb, greedy traders get bitchslapped by the Invisible Hand and lose all their money, they become  philosophical.  It's about the only thing you still can afford.

You "learn things about yourself."  Learn shit that was always obvious to everyone else, that being: you should have stuck to digging ditches.

As you pontificate from your newfound social tier--the gutter, you (presumably in earnest) accuse others of self-importance. Lulz.

Bro, your £10K was the only thing that made you relevant here.  Your money was what made others listen to your ramblings.  Your money was the reason con men like Ken pay you any attention.

And now ur monyz gone.  Time to STFU.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:58:37 AM

I think the Bitcoin pizza man still has thousands of bitcoin.

I hope Ken liquidates the company and sends what's left our way.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:25:25 PM

The pizzaman paid his bitcoins to get pizza, and he got pizza. You guys paid for a piece of a company that made asic miners, and you got this mess.
lobbes

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:52:52 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I doubt ken has any interest in "honesty"  I am more curious about when legal procedures will begin and how I can get my name involved.  Ken stole about 40BTC from me.

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:14:25 PM

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

great link, it's nice to see things are finally progressing.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

this video sums up my experience with actm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lHxugvam5M
but instead of empty promises about a "video cassette" it is thousands of fucking dollars that will never appear....
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:45:44 PM

great link, it's nice to see things are finally progressing.
But did something actually happen?

Why do you care?  Were you invested?  If you were, I bet you wouldn't just be sitting there like a piece of shit.  It's so easy to just sit back and tell everyone that there is nothing that can be done.  It's hard to believe you still post in here.  What is it you are after??  The damage is done.  Go home now and jerk off while you think about how incredibly witty your online persona is.

lobbes

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

But did something actually happen?

Not yet; still hoping for that class-action.

I have contacted them, but I wonder how many others have...

The amount I lost in this venture is less than my would-be lawyer costs if I were to 'go it alone,' so I am hoping that something comes out of this Wood Law investigation. I would think there are many others in the same boat.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #c7y9owWhcouZQmys

Bit_Joe

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:25:33 AM

Have Easic ever revealed how much they received from Ken?
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

Anyone care to discuss alternate ways of getting the website fixed? It has been top priority for a month now. Apparently we don't have anyone on the VMC team with sufficient knowledge of code

Wildfire.ca and Lewicki have offered services for free and hacking into it has even been mentioned...how realistic would this be?

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

Anyone care to discuss alternate ways of getting the website fixed? It has been top priority for a month now. Apparently we don't have anyone on the VMC team with sufficient knowledge of code

Wildfire.ca and Lewicki have offered services for free and hacking into it has even been mentioned...how realistic would this be?

Make a new website with guides and redirects.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:24:31 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:47:59 PM by minerpart

The thing is it would be a waste of time, he would roll the changes back as he doesn't want to sell them.

If you believe some of the cheerleaders Ken is a very clever and strategic businessman (who has big plans for actm lol). Now if that is true he clearly isn't so stupid as to not be able to fix his own website or change the price of a Prospector card from $2k to $700. Ofcourse he can do it in a few hours. He changed the GH/s value of the Gold card from 500 to 750 a day after I mentioned the value was incorrectly listed.

So the situation is that these 300 odd cards are being used in Ken's personal DC so he obviously doesn't want to sell ANY of them.

Do you really think he is so stupid as to have 300 cards sitting on shelves for over a month? Ken has been busy and out of touch for well before the HF case. He's been busy building his 180TH/s DC. I would bet all my remaining coins on this being fact.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:39:29 PM

Here's something you can ASK KEN:

Why are you going to let 163 Prospector cards sit on the shelf unsold until they are completely worthless? They represent 100k worth of turnover.

Are you really dumb enough to flush 100k USD down the drain? Or are you hashing with them?
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:25:33 AM

Anyone still supporting this and sitting on the side of optimism really needs to go have their head checked.  Personally guys, I am hoping for a Cobain'esk style of finale to Sir Slaughter, it would only make this carousel complete
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Game over.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2014/06/02/secretary-state-halts-springfield-bitcoin-business/9871263/

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: