Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:49:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Blockchain Survive Without Bitcoin  (Read 3723 times)
troack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Of course, here is not that hard, I think now there are so many blockchain
Mozi moon

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

Yes it can.  I think blockchain can continue without bitcoin, it will not have any effect. But bitcoin needs blockchain. So there is no doubt that blockchain without bitcoin can not be run.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Blockchain Technology was driven to fame by its application on Bitcoin Gold due to its encryption that has been considered hacker proof. Bitcoin has been used as a reference to its success, providing a secure network for users.

The question however is, can blockchain succeed without bitcoin?
Yes bitcoin was created by the technology which is the blockchain technology ,bitcoin become known and survive as the first digital currency which was created from the blockchain technology.This technology could create any kind of coins sames as bitcoin,so probably blockchain could survive without bitcoin,its just happens that the first coin created is bitcoin and become the most popular and the most adopted coins that become known because of its value.

hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

Blockchain Technology was driven to fame by its application on Bitcoin Gold due to its encryption that has been considered hacker proof. Bitcoin has been used as a reference to its success, providing a secure network for users.

Ofcourse yes because bitcoin is only impluencial and most known coins that being back up by people but the blockchain is used a lot even without bitcoin because theres a lot of altcoin right now.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

It is possible because now there is not only bitcoin use blockchain, there are many coin created based on blockchain, and people are taking use of it for many purpose, not only creating cryptocurrency.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Of course blockchain can survive without Bitcoin, because blockchain runs other currencies, and with every day that passes this currency becomes more reasonable, so yes obviously blockchain will persist and will not affect the loss of bitcoin, because we can see too much current Altcoin is starting to appear in Crypto, although the price is currently strongly influenced by Bitcoin, but one day they will try to survive alone and can compete with others
SimpleVamin

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Yes, for sure. Blockchain was designed to power Bitcoin. After the successful implementation, blockchain has been deemed as a revolutionary technology that can bring transparency into the system. Apart from Bitcoin, there are many industries like insurance, supply chain, banking etc, where blockchain tech can be implemented.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

The blockchain will succeed even without bitcoins. However, will bitcoin survive without the blockchain? That's the big question on my mind and I think it is the negative. Bitcoins will have a hard time coping with transfer and movement without the blockchain. The blockchain has a lot to hold other than bitcoins so it will definitely survive without it.

Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

Blockchain is a phenomenal technology that will be used by many top companies in the world. Bitcoin is a product of the blockchain technology and I believe blockchain can stand on its own without it

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Blockchain is one of many technologies that are used to support crypto currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.Blockchain is one of the four component technologies in Bitcoin, it can not stand alone.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

blockchain is a bitcoin support technology, bitcoin can be used due to blockchain network. I think it's the other way around. Bitcoin can not survive without blockchain technology. because the Bitcoin pole is a blockchain. and what is valuable is bitcoin technology instead of bitcoin.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Yes blockchain is very innovative technology and cryptocurrency is only one use of it.This technology is used in number of applications. Decentralised is main concept  of it.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

I think yes,there are many implementations of blockchains that do not use bitcoin. Blockchain is a paradigm shift in the technology layers of the world that we live in. There are many use cases or applications of Blockchain in real world.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

I think yes,there are many implementations of blockchains that do not use bitcoin. Blockchain is a paradigm shift in the technology layers of the world that we live in. There are many use cases or applications of Blockchain in real world.
I agree with you . I came to this market because I love blockchain technology, I believe in blockchain, not because of bitcoin. I believe that this market will grow normally if there is no bitcoin.
Puzyrok

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I agree with you . I came to this market because I love blockchain technology, I believe in blockchain, not because of bitcoin. I believe that this market will grow normally if there is no bitcoin.
and I came to this market because I like blockchain technology, and with it the world will become richer and easier if we promote this product. invest in good projects. Together to promote and earn on these products
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Bitcoin is based on the blockhan 1.0 platform and that is basically the deciding factor for every other electronic money. So I think all electronic money can not exist without BTC.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

My answer is yes.. But the process of blockchain was invented and run by the use of bitcoin. There are so many crypto's out there to run the blockchain , so many platforms to have.. Blockchain can run without the bitcoin , and also run by the use of other crypto, because blockchain is a system not a currency
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Absolutely right blockchain with survive without bitcoin, many cryptocurrency as blockcahin product have good market like ethereum , maybe bitcoin still biggest on crypocurrency for value but not the best on technology blockchain.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Blockchain has survived without bitcoin before now. Blockchain technology is only created as a solution to solve bitcoin issues. Infact bitcoin need blockchain to survive rather blockchain surviving because of bitcoin.

I think hundreds of applications interesting launched in technology blockchain and some of them will get the appeal for sure. blockchain here to stay! bitcoin has play an important role to make blockchain running and put it in a place like right now. but I am very confident that although bitcoin failed in the future, technology blockchain will win.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Blockchain technology powers the public ledger of the crypto coins, it serves as the central managing system to ensure each coin is properly documented, connected together, cannot be duplicated, the encryption and others. This technology could create any kind of coins sames as bitcoin,so probably blockchain could survive without bitcoin,its just happens that the first coin created is bitcoin and become the most popular and the most adopted coins that become known because of its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: