Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:22:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1135 times)
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
I read the newspaper still heard that in the future, ETH will pass the BTC. But there is no clear basis. This depends on many factors, but I'm sure ETH does not go beyond the BTC. I also think the same as you, once the BTC price drops along with a series of down altcoin, including ETH, so when will BTC price drop and ETH price increase for ETH to surpass BTC? ..... This is a which no one has explained.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

ETH to date, is the only crypto currency,which is able to compete with Bitcoin. ETH can beat Bitcoin in several areas of its application.  ETH favorably differs from other crypto-currencies and the fact that its capitalization is about 50% of the capitalization of bitcoin, and this is also a record figure. Significant fluctuations in the rate of bitcoin recently led many to doubt its further success. While Ethereum beats new records.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

why?? because 95% of the people know nothing about this.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Because ethereum is not so expensive as bitcoin. And they hope that it is possible to become rich in a future with ethereum like with bitcoin. Hopes, hopes  Cheesy

pasagir

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Now Bitcoin is the most expensive crypto currency. Now, if Bitkoyn becomes cheaper, all the Altcoins get cheaper.
But this can change with time.
Ethereum is a strong technology and in demand on the market. I think that over time Ethereum can overtake the price Bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Well, there's a possiblity that the ethereum can overcome the bitcoin.the reason are the: ethereum are stable so if the other people realize it they might come into ethereum unlike the bitcoin it is fluctuating and very high difference of fluctuating value. Both bitcoin and ethereum have many projects so i only based this on the stable state
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Well, there's a possiblity that the ethereum can overcome the bitcoin.the reason are the: ethereum are stable so if the other people realize it they might come into ethereum unlike the bitcoin it is fluctuating and very high difference of fluctuating value. Both bitcoin and ethereum have many projects so i only based this on the stable state

Stability is because bitcoin is handling the load. The entire market's brunt, government and public sentiment is being pushed onto bitcoin. More exposure leads bitcoin to become unstable otherwise ethereum is more or less on a similar path. Right now it is shielded from volatility like all the altcoins but yes better than other altcoins because it is a huge platform with a better usecase.

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

Many people think that ETH can overcome bitcoin because of having a good quality and many think that it fully understand the process of bitcoin. Ethereum is a well known decentralized platform and allow anyone to write smart contact wherein we can create our own transaction formats and the next to the largest cryptocurrency that's why many people considered it as progressively that can handle all the risk,secured from any scam and can probably overcome bitcoin.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Because lately bitkoin has a rather bad forecast, apparently it should be due to the fact that bitcoins have futures and projects like tether ripple, I think that such projects kill the world of crypto currency

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Because lately bitkoin has a rather bad forecast, apparently it should be due to the fact that bitcoins have futures and projects like tether ripple, I think that such projects kill the world of crypto currency

This doesn't make sense, could you explain what bad forecast for btc? And why wouldn't the same apply to eth?
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

What exactly do you mean?
If you're talking Ripple And Tether are killing cryptoworld then I do agree you.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

I think it will not overcome the value of bitcoin. I believe that ethereum is also dependent of bitcoins value. It will always create a gap within its price. Although bitcoin may seem slower. Ethereum is getting strong but this times I think it can not surpass its value. But who knows in the future maybe it will.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Because ethereum offers much more than just a means of payment, smart contracts can improve life literally in every sphere of a person, including payments between people
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

i believe ethereum will not be able to be compared with bitcoin because they are so different when the amount of bitcoin is limited at 21 miliion and ETH is endless, so in the future, i believe ETH still be able to rise more and more but i wont put to much hope on ETH price will much more than Bitcoin even in a very long future.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

Its because of the smart contract features it has which makes it unique more than bitcoin though btc is pioneer of cryptocurrency but am also seeing eth getting closer or overthrown btc in price...
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Because people are slowly realizing that ethereum should be leading all the cryptocurrencies,it has a good platform which bitcoin doesnt have,smartcontracts and d-apps are being used by most of the developers in cryptocurrencies,so it only means ethereum is dominating the whole market,eth has 40% of the total transactions of cryptocurrencies everyday,so it is very possible for ethereum to replace bitcoin's position.

RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

The main reason that people think Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin in market cap is because of the ability to write smart contracts on top of the Ethereum blockchain, with the built in payment app feature via ERC20 Tokens. I am invested in both BTC and ETH though.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I don't think about the ranking will change because bitcoin and ethereum is different project. Ethereum has big gap in bitcoin but there are top one and top two in cryptocurrency. In our place i never heard about that ethereum will beat bitcoin it will never happen. Bitcoin is like mother of ethereum so it's never happen that ethereum will totally beat the bitcoin. Just don't believe in a rumor like that or they create a fake news to destroy the cryptocurrency  i think.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

Bitcoin has a limited number of coins that are mined very slowly. Ethereum has unlimited emissions and is produced faster than bitcoin. Therefore, if the price of Ethereum does not fall, then after 1-2 years the capitalization of Ethereum will be more than that of bitcoin. This is simple.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

It is still a debate and always has been so. Bitcoin will not be easy to overcome simply because of the invested interest of so many. Eth is not in line as competition, it is just another coin gaining popularity for itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: