Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1133 times)
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

A lot of crypto are making on ETC. In futulre will be a lot of projects with working product and tokens.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

It is not realistic, but ETH is very strong, it has great future.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
Probably because Ethereal does not just function as a virtual currency. Because as we know Ethereum has Software that creates a way to create an online market and programmable transactions known as smart contracts. With this one application a trader or farmer can directly sell the goods to consumers and directly receive payment. I think this may be an excess of Ethereum, and has the potential to compete with bitcoin.
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

because the current token etherium and for the future I think it has a greater potential than bitcoin while bitcoin to hold the price so as not to fall too deep can not be etherium tokens it can.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

It is quite impossible to be happened. We all know that BTC is the king, ETH will never beat BTC.
It is not realistic that ETH is higher or stronger than BTC. Even though we know now that btc is not stable, the market is very fluctuating. However, people have their own prediction and thought of this issue.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Because Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin was already been beaten by Ethereum many years past by and only Bitcoin's main advantage is it's market capital value.
If it's happens Bitcoin will go down and Ethereum will rise up then there's no way people would doubt why Ethereum is on top and Bitcoin will be the second as the most valued crypto in the market.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

eth is an alternative coin that arises because getting bitcoin is very difficult so I think eth will always be in place and bitcoin will also remain the main coin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

It is quite impossible to be happened. We all know that BTC is the king, ETH will never beat BTC.
It is not realistic that ETH is higher or stronger than BTC. Even though we know now that btc is not stable, the market is very fluctuating. However, people have their own prediction and thought of this issue.

This is not totally impossible because Crypto Market volatility is indeed very high so there will be the time that Ethereum will soon surpass Bitcoin's market capital value because Ethereum is more scalable, faster transaction speed and other special and important Crypto features that every crypto must have.
More than 50% of the new Altcoins today are Ethereum's smart contract and Blockchain backbone so there's no other reasons why Ethereum is the most important Crypto in the market today

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Ethereum is also a good form of money and it has many users so now the people are considering that bitcoin and Ethereum has the same status but it is not true the influence of bitcoin is more than the Ethereum in the crypto market and the value usage and importance of bitcoin is more than any other coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin have a large number of users so we can say that the trading activities of bitcoin is more than the Ethereum and other coins.
With the support that bitcoin has had over the years, the first movers’ advantage, and the fact that every other altcoin tags along with it, definitely speaks some volume regarding bitcoin. There is one thing I am sure of, and that is the fact that an inflationary coin cannot supersede a deflationary one. Yes, we may say no one knows the future, but sometimes, the future may be very glaring even before we get there.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

Ethereum is also very good altcoin but I think bitcoin is the father of all. Bitcoin gives so much facilities and benefits to the people so that it is becoming very popular day by day. This is the main reason why it increases its price very badly. It is very expensive but if you can do all the thing properly then you will have profit from this and that profit will be huge. People who can not effort to buy bitcoin, invests into ethereum because it is not as expensive as bitcoin and people gets good profit from this coin also. But there is almost no chance to replace bitcoin by ethereum at recent future because almost all people chooses bitcoin as their first choice and bitcoin is getting more subscriber day by day. What will come at future we don’t know but hope that nothing will happen like that.

ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

ethereum and bitcoin are both virtual coins, but in my opinion bitcoin is the main benchmark of an exchange rate and so far when bitcoin is down then ethereum will also fall and if ethereum will be able to beat the bitcoin also no problem because the coin is virtually the same value the exchange can go up and down quickly and hard to predict
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Ethereum has got a very good project and a lot of ICOs are using Ethereum platform. So, it has a very high potential to do well in future. May be it would take several years to match bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

Eth cannot beat bitcoin because Eth and Bitcoin goes together they were like king and queen, they compliment each other when one goes one the other benefit and when one is low the other one suffered. I think Ethereum use more on project while bitcoin is lesser one.
Bitcoin will always lead the market and as long as that keeps happening, it would be very hard for any coin or token, including Ethereum to have that chance. It is not like bitcoin is lapsing in anything and even with all the scaling issue, the adoption of segwit is beginning to change a lot of things, so I totally believe that bitcoin will always stay on top of its game and a huge support of community members alone will keep it going.

ETH is an inflationary digital currency and that is one of the main reasons it will not surpass bitcoin. Also, it is a different project entirely which has been giving birth to ERC20 tokens, and it has been awesome. However, Ethereum will always turn out fine like any other good altcoin, but not overcoming bitcoin.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Honestly i don't think Ethereum could actually beat Bitcoin this year. Maybe if ethereum actually perform well and keep it up for maybe 5 more years or 10 years it would definitely beat bitcoin. I meam ethereum actually has alot more projects than Bitcoin. From here, if there are alot of ethereum projects then there would be alot of movements in it's prices. Alot of movements means a definite increase in price. I mean I'm no expert but so far that is what i see.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Isn't it very clear now that ethereum can not be successful without bitcoin. The reason why all the altcoin are existing with relative value is simply because bitcoin is stable and the fact that bitcoin has develop to a point where is value can not be brush aside. Whatever happen to bitcoin will affect any altcoin even more!
Yes it's true, I guess we have already observed the scenario in the market whenever the price dropped are happened. The last month is considered as a downfall of bitcoin which caused also altcoin even Ethereum value decreased too. So I guess ethereum will not overcome bitcoin based on my observation.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

Ethereum has very good potentials to overtake BTC,  however a lot of people are emotionally attached to Bitcoin. I believe that if ETH network succeeds in solving the scalability issue,  then it might become bigger than it is today,  but overtaking bitcoin is what i don't know how possible it will be

Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

I think this may happen because crypto is unpredictable thing) no one actually can say how much BTC is going to cost after tomorrow...
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Because fundamentally speaking ETH was really good than BTC but right now a lot of people only know BTC is the cryptocurrency but once they really knew that other cryptocurrency used and technology that's the time those altcoins will surpass BTC.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Because fundamentally speaking ETH was really good than BTC but right now a lot of people only know BTC is the cryptocurrency but once they really knew that other cryptocurrency used and technology that's the time those altcoins will surpass BTC.

Yes I agree with this one. If those people once knew all about ETH or other altcoins how they works, their technology, those projects of them, teams and active commnunity that's the time new people will realize that ETH and other altcoins are more worth of their money for investment because they have a real use in this world in the future.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

ETH is a more perfect coin and will win in competition. The fact that bitcoin is the first coin does not give any advantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: