Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:47:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1135 times)
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

Previously it was believed that the level of decentralization and security of the Ethereum network is lower compared to Bitcoin. Now we know that this is not so. By the way, in terms of mining, both cryptocurrencies are not particularly decentralized.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Yes I agree with this one. If those people once knew all about ETH or other altcoins how they works, their technology, those projects of them, teams and active commnunity that's the time new people will realize that ETH and other altcoins are more worth of their money for investment because they have a real use in this world in the future.
Yeah, the reason why btc it is in the top cause of his primordialness. Although alts blockchains based on btc's, but they are improved, and when it will comes to most of people heads, top alts will bit the bitcoin in capitalization. For now you can say that if btc will die, other alts will die to, because btc for now is the main currency in the cryptoworld, and with it all other coins will move down or top, no matter. But in the closer future it will change for sure.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

Most of people are sure that bitcoin is endless and it's impossible for other coin to be more popular than bitcoin. I think everybody has to be prepared to anything in crypto. 

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
ETH is a more perfect coin and will win in competition. The fact that bitcoin is the first coin does not give any advantages.
Bitcoin is the first coin and it's an undisputed advantage. Although ETH is more perfect, it wants to overcome bitcoin which is not easy. Without significant changes, bitcoin will still play a major role in the next few years.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Ethereum's good market cap and the fact that many ICOs are launching on its platform makes it rise in value very fast. it also has good project plan and a dependable development team, thus making it the heir apparent of the top coin position. this will not however happen anytime soon as BTC still has a huge market cap and usability advantage over ETH

Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

The advantage of the etherium over bitcoin is the ability to use smart contracts. These are contracts that occur automatically without human intervention, when the conditions for them are met and the time of execution is appropriate.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

bitcoin has too many problems and it has no real use at all, eth shows a great potential with smart contract, especially so many projects built on eth, but eth also has a lot of problems to be solved, we need another project to representive blockchain
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

The use of ether in decentralized applications is a weighty indicator. Perhaps it is the intrinsic value of this tool. Currently, a large number of applications are being developed and launched, and the trend of those services that use blockchain Ethereum technology is clearly visible.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

It is a belief. after all, we are in a world full of surprises. I do not think there's a reason it does not happen for this reason.  Shocked
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

I think the development of ETH will go beyond bitcoin, because ETH's intelligent contract will be widely applied, and bitcoin is just an encrypted account without practical application support. So it's likely to surpass bitcoin in the future

I used to believe that it could happen, but now I think that Bitcoin will never give up and will not pass its leadership to Ethereum. Meanwhile, I do love ETH much and especially smart contracts, thus I keep both cryptos.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

I have also heard this but I personally believe that bitcoin remains the strongest coin in cryptocurrency even if ethereum is strong also
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Only few think that Eth can overĉome bitĉoin. Fact is ethereum depends on the existence of bitcoin. No bitcoin no alts.
vbscarred

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

Etherium is a good coin, and it is not just a coin. It's a platform as everyone knows. it is carried out by many ico. it is because of this that many believe that he will overtake bitcoin. I agree because bitcoin has many different shortcomings. Time will tell who will be the leader, maybe another coin
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I have also heard this but I personally believe that bitcoin remains the strongest coin in cryptocurrency even if ethereum is strong also
Because they saw a huge rising value of ethereum last year so they conclude that it can overcome bitcoin, but for me it possible because before i dont trust to altcoin but lately some of them are growing and have potential like ethereum, its become known and very potential coin too. I didn't expect it will rise higher so right now i believe in some Altcoin.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

People saw that ethereum is a strong coin and it has great potential but I think bitcoin will forever be the number one
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

In my honest opinion, Bitcoin could be surpassed by ethereum.

I have been reading some news about the prevision of the ethereu and the one of the founder said that his cryptocurrency will triple in value by the end of 2018.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

I do not think ETH will pass the BTC on market value, but obviously both currencies have everything to continue with their dominance too far ahead.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Only few think that Eth can overĉome bitĉoin. Fact is ethereum depends on the existence of bitcoin. No bitcoin no alts.

Actually they hope a coin can overcome bitcoin, so the future of crypto currency will be better. It will not depend too much on bitcoin.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

They think its going to overcome bitcoin because they know ETH is going to have demand for its a utility token and that the tokens using ETH blockchain are going to be needing eth for gas. This will make ETH very much needed for every transactions which is why its price will go up and possibly go more than BTC.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Ethereum is a perfect platform for cryptocurrency. it is better than btc but btc is a market builder. ın my opinion btc will stay as a first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: