Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:31:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin?  (Read 1135 times)
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
Ether is based on smart contracts, bitcoin is quite another thing, but they are interrelated and it is not yet clear why bitcoin can skip forward the Ether in this race. But there are chances and hopes, bitcoin is becoming obsolete.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

The Ethereum is more technically improved. I really like that the developers of the Ethereum constantly improve this currency. But I don't think at the same time that this currency will overcome Bitcoin in a short time.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

I do not think ETH will pass the BTC on market value, but obviously both currencies have everything to continue with their dominance too far ahead.
Yes, ethereum has different function it be used for payment options at ICO, smart contract and decentralize application dapps in the future, although still there are no many dapps on ethereum's platform, right now ethereum is popular in smart contract. Bitcoin is digital asset and some people use it for currency. I don't think ethereum can overtake bitcoin due to they are different.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

I do not think ETH can outperform BItcoin because of the very low ETH development, just look at the price of the ETH that always races with BTC price although the popularity of ETH is very high but in order to compete with BTC will be very difficult.
Maybe now Etherium is like BTC in terms of ranking because there are many tokens that use ERC20.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

In actual this type of matters are started since that time when fees for the single transaction of bitcoin become more costly , at that time many experienced people said that it is much better to go with another coin like etherium or dash , and many people tried eth and find that more faster to confirm than what they get confirmation from bitcoin St high fee but in actual they are not understanding that users of bitcoin are more then what we have with etherium , so no competition is with etherium to pay high fee to get confirmation with more priority but in bitcoin lots of users are in queue to confirm Thier transaction at first .
So here surely if people will start etherium at place of bitcoin then etherium will face high fee like bitcoin .
Thus in my opinion bitcoin is king and it will always remain at top and after that anything is best then that is etherium .
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Hi, what I am saying is that Bitcoin is way less useful and more robust than other currencies like Ethereum. It’s slow. It has almost no contract functionality, or any privacy features.
Humpert

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Thay think so  because they feel bitcoin will fail and Ethereum  the been the second to all Cryptocurrency will overtake bitcoin but forgetting that Ethereum to tied to bitcoin,so it can never beat bitcoin down
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Hi, what I am saying is that Bitcoin is way less useful and more robust than other currencies like Ethereum. It’s slow. It has almost no contract functionality, or any privacy features.
Actually if we realize this how risky the bitcoin market is because I think most of them will choose ethereum for more stability, we've seen it in part because most of the transactions in crypto every day are in an ethereum environment.
but either the BTH or the ETC must have its own strengths and weaknesses and are interrelated
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Because there many traders and investors lose a lot of money in bitcoin and eth is the one next to bitcoin, So people think eth can surpass bitcoin but It's too early to predict the better things to do is observe what will happen to the future of eth and btc and besides this two great crypto is still gives hope for everyone to become successful in life.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

I think maybe people think because the price of Ethereum is growing so fast that people conclude Eth will beat Bitcoin.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

if ethereum has many programs in the future, I believe ethereum can compete with bitcoin. but for the moment I see it will not be possible.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Your understanding is right because the fact is no Altcoins can beat Bitcoin at this moment as the current value was $8,000 in which no Altcoin specially Ethereum will surpass this value or even just to equal the present price.The only chances that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin is if Bitcoin value will dip but right now if Bitcoin will dip all Altcoins will dip too in which still in favor of Bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

This is because the community who trust and acknowledge ethereum continue to grow.  Many investors switch to ethereum to invest in because it has a cheaper transaction fee compared to bitcoin.  People always compared these two cryptos because among all altcoin, it is only ethereum who has the potential to reach bitcoin value.  But overtaking bitcoin is another matter.  I think no other altcoin can ever replace bitcoin.  Still bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and nothing can replace it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

This is because the community who trust and acknowledge ethereum continue to grow.  Many investors switch to ethereum to invest in because it has a cheaper transaction fee compared to bitcoin.  People always compared these two cryptos because among all altcoin, it is only ethereum who has the potential to reach bitcoin value.  But overtaking bitcoin is another matter.  I think no other altcoin can ever replace bitcoin.  Still bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and nothing can replace it.

Yeah, exactly mate. As we try to recall the performance of ETH is so awesome that makes everyone amaze on its spectacular value. Well, as of this time ethereum is so cheap value that for sure in the future can be profitable since its value reach up to $1,400. Hopefully the value of ethereum could be increase but I don't think it will reach the value of bitcoin, or maybe those people mindset is to make some positive look to ethereum even its impossible to reach the value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: