Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Herein bitcointalk forum the news share from the members here is upto date, beside on that's source have realable second otion to find newly information from the google because the internet technology are laso update about what happen in this world. That's why herein my locations have slogan "ask google to find the answer for your question"

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

I think the best soutce of information is the bitcoin forum. You could read everything you want to know; also searching in the internet is such a good option to discover different facts about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

Mainly from the reddit related subreddits and websites regarding crypto news! As to me, forum is not the right place where news could be placed in the right manner and in time. We could only discuss the news, that received from other sources.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:16 AM

The best source of information comes from government websites, corporations, reputable news agencies. The bitcoin value is greatly affected by this information.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

I use blockchain.info and coin.dance which I find very informative about crypto news. I also look at social media at times, however, some information here are fake news so better be careful.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

As a newbie, I tend to read the information on this forum for a topic which I think that would be helpful in my understanding. Another source that I usually do is using google to browse on the coinmarket cap actual currencies regarding the actual movement and price value of the current exchange rates. With the info on the actual crypto currencies, then you may have the option to analyze which specific coin you will consider in your future investment.
Mateo123

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Actually the best sources of information  i used is keep reading and understanding here in this forum., goggle, and also telegram it helps a lot especially to newbie.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Social media now is full of garbage and complete rubbish specially about bitcoin. They have been infiltrated with a lot of paid schills to spread rumors and destroy cryptos.

I only rely on this forum for everything related to bitcoin and the whole crypto itself. But you have to used your common sense and filter out everything. Because there are also paid schills as well. But there are a lot of very knowledgeable members around, specially Legendary ones who I valued their opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:17:34 PM by earl07

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

This forum is one of most informative site for bitcoin and other things all about crypto.There are several sites that always updated about bitcoin and  other cryptocurrencies,although some among them are not legitimate and may contain a fud news so it's the matter of your choice.Anyway,here's some of it
https://www.ccn.com
https://news.bitcoin.com

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

As always, from bitcointalk.org! LoL!!!
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

You can get information from twitter, reddit, telegram groups and any sites ( https://cointelegraph.com , https://www.investing.com ) but bitcointalk.org is better than all of other sites and groups so you can find everything you need to learn about cryptos at bitcointalk.org.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
The best source of information  are those who are a great bitcoiners  just have them a more knowledge and have more information  about how bitcoin  can work so fast as they achieved their goals and dreams
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

The best bitcoin information is the bitcoin forums. The internet is the best medium for you to learn bitcoin. You can join campaigns on bitcoin. You know the bitcoin is increasing or decreasing and investing in it at the right time.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

Best source to know more about bitcoin are social media and especially bitcoin forum,by the topics here we can get some information to let know whats happening in price value or the status of crypto by now.
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

social media , telegram and etc is still one of the fastest way to get information about bitcoin.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

I think the best source of information and the fastest way to get access is through social media or you can search in google because there are also lot of information you can gather regarding bitcoin or read articles in this forum.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

There are so many sources of information about crypto currency, but the best and most reliable source that you may have is no other than, but this forum. Because most of all crypto lovers and even haters are with in this forum, and their are so many threads and sections that will help you to obtain an enough knowledge and techniques that you want to learn, to earn and work easily with crypto.
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

You can chose from a number of different sources, for a wider coverage you can try google news and pick certain topics. Try also social media, like twitter, facebook, youtube channel, and telegram. and of course, bitcointalk.org which is basically this forum. Just use the search option and there you have it.
Din Di

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

I usually use telegram and twitter for new infos and even youtube too and reddit. We can really get a lot of news in these social medias.
tronslator

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

for me my best sources is my friends
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: