Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1727 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Most of the latest news I am getting from bitcointalk even some times I make single query cryptocurrency or bitcoin in google it will give latest news . Just type crypto currency google will show all latest news or affairs about cryptocurrency.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

of course to obtain information very fast social media. there we can get information about the world of crypto and it is very helpful considering the currency crypto spurred on the news.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I think this is a good place to get information. I read people's articles here and there every day. There is a lot of spam, we need to distinguish, there are a lot of learned people here, I will always pay attention to their writing.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

social media is the top or fastest way to learn or gather information because it is use to advertise cryptocurrencies and icos that already existing and on the way. another source of information is your friends they can share their knowledge to you.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

You can get the best sources of bitcoin information trough social media, google, also bitcoin forum. State what kind of information you want to knew about bitcoin. It is now easy to find the answer of your question using internet connection. There's a lot of way to know about the latest news about bitcoin, just be a resourceful.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
For me the best sources of information is from legit articles and other networks.You must know if this can be trust and you must have proofs to verify those network and articles before you say those news.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

I think the best sources of information is through social media because in social media all of the information that you want to know is in there. There's google that you can write what you want to know for example is bitcoin if you search it on google there are so many information there all about bitcoin.
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

the best source of information is on social media because people are now 90% of people now using social media so they can learn bitcxoin if they use social media and have a great advantage over people who do not search and ask only those who know them.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Best sources of information about bitcoin is through online research ,youtube,and here in bitcoin forums,Read as much as u can read discussions and post from there you gain informations about Bitcoin.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
It's usually use Google News feeds, I get all the interesting News regarding Bitcoin there from different sources.

Google is always good source and maybe the best source to look for something.
Nobody can deny the use of google in our life nowdays because all of the information we need we can search in google.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

You can get the best sources of bitcoin information trough social media, google, also bitcoin forum. State what kind of information you want to knew about bitcoin. It is now easy to find the answer of your question using internet connection. There's a lot of way to know about the latest news about bitcoin, just be a resourceful.

You are absolutely right pal, that is exactly what I also do when I want to know about latest news about bitcoins or any altcoins out there. I just go to google and then voila, thousands of answers to your question. But when it comes to ICOs, I prefer using this forum as a source and just read on the details of the project itself. One thing you should remember though is to never trust anything you find in the internet unless you can make sure that it is really a legitimate source or is proven true.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Bitcointalk! There is no other site that can provide best information about bitcoin but this site. This site provides almost all of the information from basic information, trading, mining, ico and much much more. Due to its almost hundred of thousand users per month that contribute to the community, bitcointalk establish a wide and diverse information you cant found on other site. While news site provide latest and credible source, this forum provide massive opinion.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Coindesk articles are a reliable source of information. Apart from that this forum in itself is the best source of information you can find. Try to discuss your queries here. Checkout press releases daily here on the forum. These days many new blogs are also beginning to grow in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain you can try them out too.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

Usually google, when im looking for something specific. When it comes to articles, be careful who wrote the article. Journalist usually exaggerate news on bitcoin, so you should dive deep on other references. Youtube is also nice when you're looking for certain topics on economy or blockchain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

medium, tokendesk, icobench, icocountdown, coinspeaker, icowatchlist and etc.
you can google all those sites and more
and on of the best sources of information is bitcointalk, read, discuss, learn...
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Well, the number one source of information is bitcointalk, second is twitter and the last are blogs. But bitcointalk is more information than any others. It's a mixed information, just read more threads to make you good knowledge about bitcoin and altcoins.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

The Great Web has everything u wanna know and even u definitely dont want lol
To be serious, our forum sometimes has a lot of more needed info instead of surfing in crypto blogs and so on.
Btw, I often join TG chats of projects I'm interested in and check it from inside, u know.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

bitcoin is all over social media there are ads about it on facebook and instagram etc. for short the best way to get information is through social media but beware of some bull shits and fake info there.
Correct not all info on social media is real some info is fake. Since you already know bitcointalk, bitcointalk is one of sites that will help you get informations. There are lots of sites that discuss information about cryptocurrency in order to do so you should search in google to search information sharing site like bitcointalk. One more thing is every time a user post in here is another information you can get or gain.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

social media is the top or fastest way to learn or gather information because it is use to advertise cryptocurrencies and icos that already existing and on the way. another source of information is your friends they can share their knowledge to you.
An investor can learn a whole bunch just by viewing what's on the companies Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. That's how I like to learn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

There are many sources where an individual can gain knowledge and remain updated about the crypto world. You can install a cryptocurrency news app to get all latest updates. Apart from that follow some twitter pages to understand the hype and market scenario. Even This forum itself is a great source of information, so stay active on it also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: