Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Groups for cryptocurrencies. The bitcointalk community, articles written by reliable sources have always been the best way for me to get first and trustworthy information
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
Social media is the best source of informatiom about in bitcoin. Lots of people are active in social media. The other source the radio station or reading article from magazine or books you can get also some information.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

As for now i think the best source of information about bitcoin is  joining in bitcoin community talks such as bitcointalk,simply because its top priority is anything related to cryptopcurrency as well as to bitcoin.The main topics here in bitcointalk is anything related about bitcoin such as in economy and etc which is really helpfull since there's a lot of people here who has a deep understanding and knowledge about bitcoin that can be used as a primary source of information.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I get information in here bitcoin talk forum you can read articles in this forum to know well bitcoin and sometimes i can get information in social media like  Facebook, twitter and also by asking people who really know bitcoin, choose real news and trustworthy.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

The best source of information about bitcoin is on YouTube, because you can really understand their explanation, and popular source of information. Today most of all people are using YouTube because this is the most visited and popular that we can get good information. But you can visit also on forum so that you get more ideas and knowledge, especially the best information about bitcoin.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

You can get more information from reedit, social media, a specific group, etc. Because if you don't know about the information yet you can make more question directly as long as that you don't know.
I think that is a effective communication and grow the knowledge.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

The best source of information is using the internet and technology.Generally speaking, internet and technology could make us access to all information about  advertising, news and some other websites that related to any information from every nation. Internet and technology  are the useful way to improve knowledge and skills for the individuals, groups and some ideas that we need  learn more.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

This forum is one of the most reliable sources cause there are many senior crypto members that excel in all related section whenever its about market trend, coin review and even the slightest accussion on any issue. But as usual its not that convienent as social media does but general public news and comments are generally... general I guess. Newsletter are good source for generic information and most of their information are pretty neat if you just wanna know whats going on with the market

Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

I am preferable to gather information in twitter, coindesk,telegram, facebook and reddit, Some are not reliable source but i will internalized first in my own deep understanding, which one should i believe and decide to reliable one.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
jhezmark

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:30 AM

The best souce of information is google because all the information are on google and about the bitcoin the best souce is bitcointalk.org because in bitcoin talk you can learn while you posting and you can acknowlegde whennyou read some post of other people .Just read and you learn and stock information in your brain.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

So either in here, or on reddit. Here in the forum but also in reddit there are always many threads with enough information and reference to information.
But with the right key words, google can give you just about all the information you need.  Wink

Me too i get the best source of in formation in forum, i always read topic from bitcoin discussion by reading some comment's and try to make some research with google so i can understand more about the topic's that im reading.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

There are lot of sources of informations in internet. I get the informations from the social media sites. I also get informations from the bitcoin news. I can also get informations and news from the signature campaigns and forums. I get most of the informations from google because almost all the informations are in the google.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

Best source is subjective as a few people give more an incentive than others yet I like either here or Twitter as my best source. I don't much consider media outlets to come nearer on the grounds that they will have mass measures of predisposition and falsehood which implies I can't believe them one ounce.
Shenshen23

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

You can try it to search in any search engine you can have the information you can. There are also group in telegram chats and facebook chats. What I did is to try it if  that really have sense . In coinsmarket too there is a groupchats where you can learn about other cryptocurrencies. However, Im not using that anymore I got a little bit more busy now a days. But you can try it yourself and see if it can help you.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

I think this forum is the best place to get the ultimate information about bitcoin or any other coins.

phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

i have got information from many sources like from Youtube, some Bitcoin magazines , read some knowledge about bitcoin, economy, i usually searching keywords or some title i have noticed. As a newbiew hopefully one day i have a solid knowledge of bitcoin and how to exchange or invest ,chose. Thanks for this interesting thread .  Smiley
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

I thinks twitter media is a best source to get information.but I have got information in this forum. In this forum better with me.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

Yes ,a best sources of bitcoin information for me we should be including that good listening an btc business.Use this Bitcoin Cryptocurrency News on media Application,that will keep you updated with latest Cryptos, Bitcoin and altcoins news, prices under one come again and also has lot of features of btc.The btc related to price on used the CoinDesk is great for Bitcoin related news and is constantly trying to improve its resources and analysis so that it delivers the best news to visitors.An instant look into the latest developments regarding Bitcoins A constantly updated price display section which shows for how many dollars,pounds,euros is the currency being sold for presently.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

I used to get information from twitter and articles from there very much information about cryptocurrency that you can get the bottom of the internet is a storehouse of science while experience is your best teacher.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

You are already in the right place to search for information about bitcoin, in fact threads about bitcoin here are almost duplicated from time to time. There are also people who are sharing articles from the outside and it is easier to read them from here.

Bitcointalk is also safer and ads are just in the signature so it's not annoying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: