Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1720 times)
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

The best sources of information can be found in google news feed,CNN news and of course here in forum. If you are a wide reader you can find a lot of information that you want. Reading is the best tools to have more knowledge about everything.I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin. You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Through this forum I have enough information and knowledge about crypto. But if I want to find the latest news, I look it up on google news feed.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

I will use Google search directly. I will also use bitcointalk.org. The most important tweet I pay attention to a lot of people. Sometimes I will communicate directly with them. It is convenient and very quick.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

best ones are bitcointalk, reddit and main media outlets like Coindesk and cryptocoinsnews. Then also traditional media like facebook and twitter. Telegram chats are also quite useful

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

I've added the hastags #digitalcurrency #bitcoin #cryptocurrency on news aggregator apps (like FlipBoard) on my mobile and I get my daily industry news from it.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

It's just a matter of DYOR, IMO. There are vast collections of websites that provide information regarding what you really want. To search some of these websites, i am using google search engine. That depends on how well you know how to use google's capabilities in searching the web.

tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

Social media is best channel to get information but not all information you gather from this are reliable. If you want to reliable source of information it's better to connect directly to the website and try to contact the admin regarding the status of project or ect. In terms of cryptos update the coin market cap is the best way to know the progress of price. There many ways to collect information and they are a lot of channel that you will access if you want to get clarified and reliable information. Also this forum is the best way to get information. All you have to know is you will found out in this forum.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

I have found bitcoin groups to be quite good at conveying information. Also here on bitcointalk forum people post some good information concerning bitcoin and other altcoins.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Bitcointalk is the channel for getting information. There are various kinds of information in various sections inside. Other channels are just like you said, and others are not.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

The best source of information I've heard is through the media, books, stock exchanges, online newspapers: CryptoHackers, Cointelegraph. The track from: Bitcoin Talk, com Forum. There are also youtube, facebook ... Thanks to the media on it help me a lot.
iamveryhungryyy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Twitter, Youtube, Telegram?
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

I've added the hastags #digitalcurrency #bitcoin #cryptocurrency on news aggregator apps (like FlipBoard) on my mobile and I get my daily industry news from it.  Smiley
To learn more about cryptocurrencies, its update, latest news and trend, you can visit https://www.coindesk.com. I can also suggest the following websites for reference:
BitcoinMagazine.com
CoinTelegraph.com
Reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

One of the most reliable source is of course the this bitcointalk forum. All the post here are moderated by higher ranks which mean that all the post are reviewed by moderator who has a lot of knowledge on cryptoworld. I dont think social media can be reliable for me because many of those crypto account just want to make a non sense post but if you find one that caught your attention and found it on social media try double checking it on google and this forum.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

The best news is those that come from the trusted news channels and international publications that are both trusted and popular. News from CNN, Bloomberg, BBC, and others of the same level may be good. However, you can hear from them crypto news very seldom. So, it would be a good addition if you consider the news from reliable crypto publications and websites. At least, they are monitoring 24 hours crypto news and/or news that might have a big effect on crypto. Social media sites are also a good source of news. However, there are many fake news also coming from such sites. Be ready to sift only the good and real ones.  
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

yes it is true, one of the fastest news sources to provide information is the internet social media. Because now is the advanced era, most of whom are already using internet technology, and the news on social media can spread very fast and fast viral, anyone can find out.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

Social Media and also in this forum I think it is the best source of information when it comes to crypto currencies,
And it is the fastest way to gather some information's .
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Best source for information is this site the bitcointalk forum which you can get a well data that usually happens to users and their experiences. Although some of the users are not credible to be a sample for a research I think this site will be a big help on you.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Social Media and also in this forum I think it is the best source of information when it comes to crypto currencies,
And it is the fastest way to gather some information's .

Well, all those mention are good providers of information which cryptocurrency are moving forward in this generation. For me also a like https://www.coindesk.com/ because its updated everyday trends about crypto news. Aside this also about is in bitcointalk forum which is being shared almost everybody here in this site.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Always get internet help for good news. Social networks, blogs, blogs, and so on.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
PS45

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

i get from this forum so far information and social media still helpful if you can find good source .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: