Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 03:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best sources of information  (Read 1743 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
This forum is the best way for you to get information about cryptocurrencies. There are many benefits that you can get from this bitcoin forum. You can easily make more money if you will increase your knowledge throught the use of this forum.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rebisco

Activity: 651
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
There are many reliable sources of information about cryptocurrencies all over the internet. I am using Youtube and this bitcointalk forum for me to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Ay updated information source that kind i like is coindesk and social media, if you know a bit analyse people or any crypto enthusiast is better way to getting any information with them

dvmd

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin.
You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

obtain information very fast social media. there we can get information about the world of crypto and it is very helpful considering the currency crypto spurred on the news.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

On this days, there are a lot of fake news, fake article and counterfeit people and many more. Base on my experience the best sources of information is the books. Reading on you will allot of information and the experience of the I trusted people. Some news and article are also good but I not easy trust on it mostly if I saw a report on social media I read it, but I don’t care about it. The importance is you are informed
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

If you are looking for a right site to study and find a good information, then you're on the right place. Bitcointalk is the best at giving informations about bitcoin. Searching on google isnt bad, but it isnt as good as bitcointalk. This site contains all the information you need to manipulate bitcoin. You can share a thought of yours and you can earn one.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

reddit is also up to date with crypto news and crypto issues, lot of knowledge you can get from there.
But in some countries reddit is blocked, you can use VPN to bypass
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

The best spurce of information is the first hand information holder.With that you can ensure that the information is legit and exact.Just like informations about bitcoin you can have legit informations if you ask questions to people who are using bitcoin.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

a lot of news or social media as information about bitcoin and bitcointalk in forums are discussed and reviewed with lots of information we need

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

information can be pass by social media, like Facebook and CNN Channels as a working class men, and is faster to a reach global, and all depend the kind of information you , but for me, i always get information on market cap, because is my area of business
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I get most of the information about coin on telegram and other social media. I do search google under chrome also
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Reliable sources may mean publications with a reliable publishing process, authoritative authors on the subject, or both
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

I have a team, and in my team there is a task to find information about crypto. from there I got the information, whether it was obtained from twiter or article. which obviously I get information from my team, although sometimes I also look for information myself.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

There are different sources of informations. We have the social media, the books, the people, etc. and I think the social mwdia would be the best one because aside from being an informant, it has a wider scope than the two. It can discuss every questions that you needed to be answered.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Social media is the best sources of information today, because of popularity that most of the people focused if what may be the news.
We get maximum information from this forum.
Yes, the telegram is also one of the best sources.
True, 90% of people in this world all use social media every day, even at any time. The development of technology and the popularity of social media in the world is really anesthetized its users to cannot stop from social media. I get the best information from this forum, from this forum I find the latest information, then if I want to know more details and more extensive information, I will search through Google.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

this forum is still one of the best siurce of information. i always take time to read this forum. much more compared to different social media sites. i also recommend reddit.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

all depend on your location and daily activities as much like that, because not every body are privilege of 24hrs internet coverage to brows or hook up to internet, at less radio station pass information mostly during the news hour.
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

I read like 5 to 10 different sources and all of the repeat themselves at some point so coindesk is the biggest one I guess.
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

As for me concerns, I take operational information from telegrams channels. I use both English-language telegrams and native language channels. The only thing -  you need to evaluate where information worth something, and where are some rumors.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: