Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I really like this thread, because it touches on so many points that I've made myself, including emotional selling, selling bounties immediately etc... good to see its not just myself doing this as a newbie at one stage!
We made a lot of mistakes when we do trading, we become greedy and too emotional during trading. Yes its just not only a newbie rather it pin points those who are also impulsive in making decisions. The most important here is we learnt from our mistakes.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Cmon, people are not learning on somebodys' mistakes, we always have to do something wrong by ourselves to learn "don't touch the fire, it's hot!". Thats in the human nature
No, they do not need to be patient; they can as well just sell out of panic if that would help them. I keep telling people this; if anyone wants to make mistake, allow them! Over time, they will learn from it as long as they decided not to listen to you in the first place. No one is above mistake, quite alright, but there are some mistakes some people have made in the past, shared their experience and yet, some people still go ahead making them.
alrez

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

do not give up, keep the spirit and fix the mistakes we have done. still hope for the best in the future, which is important we keep trying.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
Don't hesitate to do even if you can, get out on your shell to improve your skills, don't look on the market when it is bearish season, don't panic when the price goes down, patience to wait when is the right time to sell your token, don't give up even if you try it many times, just always look on the positive side, never quit even if you didn't try.
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

the error that often happens is when we get altcoin and see the price has made us surprised and immediately sell it without seeing the potential of altcoin is a fatal mistake in my opinion and this should be avoided.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

My opinion to share is
When you are holding  big amount of coin, hold it while you can, ive been experience so much coin that ive been sold early and realize that its not good decision at all in past few months.
Never try to access a not safe websites which can hack your accounts mate, its so dangerous, beware everytime.
Last is HODL HODL HODL
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

Do not trust people on bitcointalk with money or sensitive information.
Many weirdo's out here.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Do not panic too much for falling crypto prices, keep patience and hold the crypto coins you have, the market will definitely change and the price will definitely improve again.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

As long as you can hold your coins you have and waiting even though for long term is better than selling all when the market cup is red. I have learned it from my friends that have much experience in bitcoin or crypto. We do not need to be hurry and panic of this situation. Once you make decision, it should be thought  over. No need to be influenced by the issue, try to be smart and think critically to avoid regret.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Don't give your 100% trust to anybody here in btc even your relatives.
Be patient always even you are in a bad mood.
If you fail once don't loose hope always think that everyday has tomorrow.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

Be patient and do not be greedy. Many people chase the pump because they are greedy and lose all the money. Personally, I always do my own TA and research because I don't believe other people financial advice. 
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

the conscience I want to share is. never pushy and too ambitious in pursuit of profits in crypto, we must be able to hold the emotions and hearts do not be too fast and buy coin because to achieve our benefits can not be arbitrary
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

If you aren't a professional in cryptos and don't have your own company, just consider your activities as a game : don't invest more money that you could spend in leisure, avoid spending too much time in it, and HODL any single etoken.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

No body want to make mistake. People will learn much form what they see, they hear and even they will learn from the experiences. What they learn is to improve and develop their personality, especially in crypto, such as trading, invest, and bitcoin forum. If we see the situation now in crypto, most of people are panic and worry about the market cup because it shows red day by day. It is suggested to hold the coins you have and wait for the day when the market is getting green and green.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

Be patient and do not be greedy. Many people chase the pump because they are greedy and lose all the money. Personally, I always do my own TA and research because I don't believe other people financial advice. 
We are living in a world full of false paths, values, and ideas. Do not be misled and influenced by what you see around. We have to be prepared and willing to face any challenges that may happen in this inevitable life. In crypto, if you feed your personal and professional aspects with the knowledge, ideas and the right attitude then you're ready on board and will never go wrong.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
Merited by PG13 (2)

I'd like to suggest that you don't keep your money in exchanges when you don't have to.  To me, they aren't trustworthy enough.  Just my opinion though...
I'd also like to suggest patience.  You're gonna need a lot of it with crypto.  If you miss out once, I wouldn't worry, because you'll probably get another chance with a different coin!
Human as we are, we always commit mistakes because we are imperfect in so many ways like abilities and capabilities but we always had the chance to correct our own mistakes and start all over again. Do not dwell on the past rather focus on today. Learned from the experts but don't expect too much as crypto market has volatile in nature.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:37 AM

research

ask questions

read white paper
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

- stick to what goes up never buy on yobit or bittrex
- only buy appreciating monetary units like wau coin
- BTC forks are dogshit, they do and will crash, they all did

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:25:38 AM

Thus, let's say that everything is risky in the market, but if you have steel eggs and a cold head everything will be fine.

I think there are so many words you will get from the member and what is yours?
For me, i am too greedy so when i am making good profit but i felt not enough so i was waiting the price up again but lose that i get.
Caliostro

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

I remembered a man who was going to sell his house in order to invest his money in bitcoin. This is an act of an incredibly stupid person. Never do such stupid things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: