Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3591 times)
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Rich dad, poor dad is one of the books that convince me that it is not enough being an employee to achieve what I wanted in my life. I always feel that I should do more because when I am in the office and doing nothing because I am already done with my work but still there's a half day left, I just want to be more and do something. I read his book and realized the importance of building an asset so I started to have a small business and later on left my job. I coincidentally discovered about cryptocurrency and makes me more convince that there is more opportunity to make money outside an office. I may have been a little late in discovering bitcoin but still I am here and I believe I can make more trading it. I believe that if you are passionate with what you are doing and put an effort then money will follow and you can start building your wealth.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I do agree some of these beliefs ,millionaires become more rich because they don't follow their emotions that easy they always follow their intellect that is why they are been called greedy for them it's always mind over emotion.
Only few people i know that don't have a debt and for me it is not bad just to make it sure you know how to pay in my country there are lots of people who can be lend money but you also have to pay the capital with interest and some people become rich because of that.

Yes,crypto is profitable it may make us rich but we will exert so much effort and we have so much to learned about here. Earning money is never been easy. We canno't be rich in just one click of our fingers.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I have thoughts about this matter although we have different perspective i just have to say my beliefs in it.
1)I don't think they are greedy they just took alot of care in thier invested money to make their business huge profit that is why they become millionaires with their positivity in life though there were risk involved.
2)There are other people having that attitude to bring down others capability to lift up their position..i have experience about that.
3)We are the worker of our success because god said "keep on going and i will shower you blessings".
4)Debt was not bad at all when there comes a time that money is badly needed most especially in emergency cases we don't have any choice but to borrow money from anyone.
5)If you have different ideas from others theres are big chances that you will succeed in life because people nowadays keep on looking for a unique idea.I truly believe in it.
6)Doing crypto business needs alot of effort maybe other take it so easy but for me making money here needs alot of patience and more and more knowledge.
7)YES truly im a believer in bitcoin and i have seen alot of life changes in this new trend of currency..i wanted to become one of them.
8)Thought of being greedy i guess and that is not my perspective i would strive hard to earn it not to fool anyone in this business.

chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I partly believed some of the beliefs you've mentioned above. I beg to disagree on statements 1 and 4. Based on my observation, not all millionaires are greedy. They're just living within their means by spending only what they make and avoid burdening with mounting debt. In statement no. 4, debt is bad sometimes bad not always. If you borrowed money without a purpose or just needed to buy something you wish for that's bad,however, if you buy it for your survival basic needs that is good.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Well, it's my turn. I believe money is a thing that we have and we use daily to buy what our needs but it is a temporary thing in this world so do not appreciate too much money. Money and wealth can not buy happiness because  money never made a man happy yet. Money and wealth are worthless if you have a serious illness or you do not have life. You do not have too much money just as we are physically fit and do not have any health that we love in life. I need money not to become wealth and rich. I believe in Bitcoin that it will help me to have a future especially my kids.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

I do agree in some of his beliefs but only few like millionaires are greedy.  They just don't get that contentment and hungers for more. Billionaires still invest and make more money when they can just lay back and enjoy their lives but they won't.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

One must work harder to earn money and be wealthy because as we can see wealthy people do what they want because they have money even evil things and money is the root of evil so if we are wealthy don't be very selfish you must share your blessings.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

well i dont believe that greed would make someone a millionaire but setting goals and self control can help someone to be one equipt with knowledge and a good character
money is important buti dont want people to like me bcoz i have lots of them but bcoz they like my company bcoz of my character
like steve jobs said dont neglect your health because your wealth  would be useless

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

I think the definition of wealth is when one is able to survive without salary / work. or your passive income exceeds your expenses as robert said hahaha.
I'm making it happen now, it's hard but I keep trying until I succeed Grin Grin
Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own. Money is one of the recipe of wealth. You have to earn and grow your money on better way until you become contented on what you've get and your time to help other people by giving them a job.
Wealth to me is just your net worth, while some are trying to be more philosophical about it and think about other forms of wealth like health and love the truth is I think about it in terms of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one, your net worth is what determines your wealth and this is why you can see people with luxurious cars and houses that are in fact not wealthy since they owe everything to the bank.

You will only consider health as your wealth when you are old or sick and you´d change all you have to be able to go to the bathroom without pain or be able to run again...etc..
I'm not saying that is not important in fact is probably one of the most important things in the world, but since we are in a forum dedicated to a cryptocurrency then it is natural to think of wealth as the amount of money you posses and the value of your material possessions, but each person has the right to have his opinion so I  respect you if you disagree.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

I think the definition of wealth is when one is able to survive without salary / work. or your passive income exceeds your expenses as robert said hahaha.
Wealth is when you already have stop to ask for more than what you have. When you are contented from your success and help everyone, who in need, to have income and be like you, and gain success on their own. Money is one of the recipe of wealth. You have to earn and grow your money on better way until you become contented on what you've get and your time to help other people by giving them a job.
Wealth to me is just your net worth, while some are trying to be more philosophical about it and think about other forms of wealth like health and love the truth is I think about it in terms of money and I'm sure I'm not the only one, your net worth is what determines your wealth and this is why you can see people with luxurious cars and houses that are in fact not wealthy since they owe everything to the bank.

You will only consider health as your wealth when you are old or sick and you´d change all you have to be able to go to the bathroom without pain or be able to run again...etc..
I'm not saying that is not important in fact is probably one of the most important things in the world, but since we are in a forum dedicated to a cryptocurrency then it is natural to think of wealth as the amount of money you posses and the value of your material possessions, but each person has the right to have his opinion so I  respect you if you disagree.

Lol both of you are right anyways but yeah, we're leaning here more on the monetary aspect of wealth since we are all aware of others that are more important, like health. In the main, people will judge you by the material things that you possess, and the number of assets you have, and how fat your bank account is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

My belief in money is very large because if you do not have money you will not spend on your purchases or your meals. so rich in wealth everyone wants to be become a wealthy so they all do it just to get rich.
It becomes more than necessity now a days. Once it was a time people earn money only for their reason they have to feed themselves and their families and no concerns over it. And now, everything is just changed. Poole are dying to get money from whatever source they get. They love to make money from every aspect of their life and for the reason, they joined bitcoins as well.
monomix

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

all of those are so condition relative that i wouldnt even try to comment. i would state - the world is diverse and everything is relative. i v seen generous rich and nice bosses, debt sometimes is the only way... what the heck?
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

I don't agree on this, millionaires are hardworking even they are on bed they keep on thinking about ideas on how they will grow their businesses and investment. They might be greedy but they are working on it with their full potential and effort.

4 - Debt is always bad.
It will pull you down so better to stay away from asking people to borrow money. I can't give any other points for the remaining ones but we are living in a world that is unfair so in able for someone to get rich and live prosperously, you need to deal with challenges and risks.
maybe better to accept it both,that millionaires are Hardworking at the same time greedy,because they only concerns about what favors them but not for others,its easy for them to take big part than equality for others.i have known many successful businessmen and i know how they got to top.because of greediness attitude and being hardworking too
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Money is something that is used as a way to pay for goods and services and to pay people for their work and wealth is the large amount of money, property and possession. It means that money is wealth. If you have a lot of money it means you are wealthy. Millionaires are wealthy. Some millionaire become rich because of the help of other people or because they are using other people to make them rich and other millionaire is really a hardworking person, they are doing everything to have an income and maybe they have their own secret strategy on how to have a great, stable and continous income. Maybe some of those millionaire are using bitcoin in investing their money or they are buying coins in bitcoin to have a lot of profit. They are trusting bitcoin to their money because of the capacity and capability of the bitcoin.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Thank yo ufor the share. it is interesting. in my country their is a belief that earning so much money without sin is impossible. but some people are rich just because they are lucky. they were already rich when they were born because of their parents.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Money and wealth are two different things, they maybe associated with each other but never be the same. When we talk of money, it is mainly materialistic, when we speak of wealth, it can be either money or pertains to something you have or possess not specifically in form of material, like, friends, help, love, and some other non tangible things. Bitcoin is a perfect example where money and wealth is associated with each other.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires

Only if we feel greedy then there will be a ruge to earn alot and become a millionaires.

2. Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor

To become rich managers will make use of workers to complete their work on time, But i dont believe they will make us poor to become rich.

3. Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace"

Its not about luck or gods grace its all about smart work and smart way of thinking and handling money.

4. Debt is always bad

No one can start a business without a debt. Debt is always good when it is rotated and handled in a good manner. From my point of view debt will also give us profit.

5. To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off

Yes of course, Our business should have some uniqueness so that it gives us a standard. We should think off in a smarter and easier way which is more than a hard work.

6. Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it

Cryptos are the best way to make money and be successful only if you put in to much effort. Without gaining knowledge about something we cant make profit if so then its a luck. Luck never favors us all time.

7. To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that

To become rich you can also believe in bitcoin only if you have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency. Its not that you should believe only bitcoin you should also have an alternate job for the safer side.

8. To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake

Not always but sometimes.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Lol both of you are right anyways but yeah, we're leaning here more on the monetary aspect of wealth since we are all aware of others that are more important, like health. In the main, people will judge you by the material things that you possess, and the number of assets you have, and how fat your bank account is.
That is just a normal situation to everybody. The main thing is that we are not hypocrites to disregard money by means of power. For those people who are less fortunate to have all the resources, then they are hopeful to have wealth or aim for it for a very long time.They believe that working hard for money will bring success in the future and to be well off which is worthy for everything. That's why some businessmen take the risk that fast because taking the risk will bring them into an open gate in wealth someday. Money is everything but to wealthy is a difficult matter to achieve but we believe that it will happen if we work hard.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Too much money makes people too greedy, some of those are the owners of the company who only think of themselves without giving their employees proper compensation because they only want htier business to make profit. That's why there are so much people who are not happy with their work but need to work for their families needs.

Yes there are people who are like that. They dont even think of their employee, they are not grateful enough. If they dont have those people their company would be nothing. So better to start bitcoin and start a small business so that you are the boss of your own business.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

i strongly agree with this one, this only means that the success of your life is in your hands. Prayers and luck doesn't assure you to have money but your perseverance and hardworking skills does.

Yes! If you want to make money without exerting to much effort then investing in cryptocurrency is the answer. Some of the  investors who trust crypto (especially bitcoin) way back its very beginning are now rich, but the situation is now different, today you can't easily see the profit maybe you should also wait a couple of years to become rich like them if only the coin that you have chosen continue to grow.
Investing in crypto will give you money by just hodling yet success is not guaranteed since fluctuation is a natural behavior of it.
Not just because many people became rich through bitcoin doesn't mean you will have the same fate like them. You should not only believe in bitcoin but mostly believe in yourself. Maximize your potentials and used it in a field that you know you will excel, add some passion and dedication and I'm sure you will have a fruitful life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: