Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3588 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

To be rich you should know where your place at and stay right there for a while.
Having a lot of money doesnt mean you have to live like some rich guy.
I would rather be that normal guy which lives in peace and without much press around me.

Stay humble and just keep on working to get that simple life in a cozy house with a happy family.
That is the definition of being rich for me. Being more happy than the guy with a lot of money.

That's true, money is just a material thing reputation is must be kept. If you stay low and humble there is no reason for the other people to thunke that they were bad for not being like you, successfulness is not just about stable life it is also the stability and equilibrium of your social, and personal life . Being rich is great but we should value the most important things and thats beyond materials.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rommel24

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

As a human we have different mindset in believe toward in life and perspective,the belief about money and wealth are also different,so that in this way , money is not the root of all  evil.. because the important of money are so many ways,like giving away money to charity and provide us with the satisfaction of relieving others from suffering,while wealth is to  give person flexibility and the ability to affect the world in a number of ways it also  gives a person to comfort and control, and makes life easier in some ways.  However, wealth alone cannot bring true happiness.

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

our daily habit to believe on some science or some superstitions. so, one thing i know about the belief on money and wealth is that when you share your blessings, that blessing will come to you double or triple on what you gave. maybe it will not come to you right away but definitely there will be times if you really need it the most and i believe on that.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I believe that a person can call himself rich if he gets to the point when his spendings are less than the income and most of that income goes to savings or investment in some business or industry.
In my opinion, the amount of your income must be twice your spend in a month. So you have accumulated and do other work than life needs. so called rich. But depending on the needs of each person, we can not say a specific level.
Well being rich does not mean if you have more money than you spend but being rich having enough money to spend life in well mannered way and still having amount of money saved for your future, there are a lot of so called rich people who have no saving but call themselves as rich, so earning money should be your first priority than you will become able to say as rich or being wealthy.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

I believe that a person can call himself rich if he gets to the point when his spendings are less than the income and most of that income goes to savings or investment in some business or industry.
In my opinion, the amount of your income must be twice your spend in a month. So you have accumulated and do other work than life needs. so called rich. But depending on the needs of each person, we can not say a specific level.
Well being rich does not mean if you have more money than you spend but being rich having enough money to spend life in well mannered way and still having amount of money saved for your future, there are a lot of so called rich people who have no saving but call themselves as rich, so earning money should be your first priority than you will become able to say as rich or being wealthy.
I think todays era many people earns money for easy life but they have no idea for spending and saving, so it is most important that you have a perfect planing for life and then you will become a rich person for wealthy life.

meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

My philosophy about money and wealth is that whatever you believe in your heart ( money inclusive) could be yours even abundantly provided you're ready to pay the sacrifice.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Well after i read all the statements above, i can say that my beliefs about money and wealth is totally different with your favourite author.
Since everyone has their own opinions, i can't say that those beliefs are wrong, or bad. But actually i don't really agree with them.
For me, money and wealth is something that we need to work hard to get, including the grace from God as well. It doesn't mean that money and wealth is everything you need in this world, there are still many things you can seek for happiness in this world. Also, i don't agree with number 6 where it says making money from cyrpto need no effort. Like seriously? Am i the only one who make effort to earn money here? Well it's just different perspectives though.
I get your drift guy and completely support your opinion guy. Generally, everyone has their thought or definition about money, wealthy and that sort of things are day and night different. Yep, I also think that our hard working plays one of the most important role for getting success, it means earning a big amount of money. We all know that smart is definitely necessary but let pretend that you’re smart, but you are more likely to be lazy than trying to solve anything, you will never get big asset. Personally, I think that everything which helps us get benefit both bring a lot of risks, and also require us a big effort to do with it. Cryptocurrency, for example, if we need no effort to earn profit, maybe all people are in wealthy. But no, everyone has to try a lot every single day with their strategy to reap fruits from crypto market.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Millionaire are greedy,that is why they become millionaire..

I do not agree!in fact they are hardworking.you will eat the fruits of your labor..and its wrong to judge a person greedy because they are millionaire.we just dont know how hard and sacrifices they invest to achieve their goal..

Scavagers

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I have not read the book yet but just by seeing that, I guess that will be worth reading. His ideas and beliefs about money shows the reality of the world now. Actually, rich people love to make money and they eagerly finds way to become richer than they could be. The difference from a poor and rich person is that rich people knows how to manage money and they always spend money on things that can make them even richer just like investment on a business. Most millionaires are businessmen and they took so much risk to become one.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Most people have some misconception about items accepted for payment of goods, services and debts. Most people think that for the billionaire, they are too selfish and want things for themselves that is why they have a lot. Others also think that so far as you launch a company, you have a plan of using people as slaves to get money and make those employers poor. All these are perceptions of people but to me, it is all by the humbleness, planning and diligence in your actions or anything you are undertaking. 

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Money and wealth is everyone's goal, it makes everyone do anything illegal sometimes, to achieve that goal of course investment is the most important thing, and the presence of bitcoin is the solution to make our dreams come true.

I must agree on this. We can never achieve our goal for money and  wealth without working for it. We don't just wait for luck or ask for a beg. We work for it!
Bitcoin is a great way to achieve that. Money and wealth are different by the way. Money is literally money. Just a form of currency unlike wealth. Family and happiness can be wealth.
While that is the attitude of most people, if they want something they are going to do their best effort to get it, there are many people without morals that are willing to do anything for money and this is one of the reasons of why there are so many scams in the world of cryptocurrencies, so you must also try to defend yourselves from people like that because if you do not then they will try to get all of what you have worked so hard for with their tricks.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

yes i do hope and believe that someday it will become fruitfull and make me rich in future. I do invest and hope that happen to me and i do think we do need to believe in decision that we make, so it could become real. But being greedy is a bad things. There is always a boundary and goals for everything so set it and dont be too greedy or you will regret it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

It is extremely critical to have the cash this is the main thing we need to live. If we don't have cash too difficult to survive. Whatever way to procure cash. For me to get rich you have to education is the most important and this is our initial step. Second work smart and work hard. Third Believing in the activities that can get profits and to become successful future. The last is you should have a genuineness and point of view if you want to be a riches later on.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

There are a lot of ways to be rich and wealthy, the list of requirements is also very long because you really need to work hard for it. Successful people are very determined and has a firm belief on never giving up. Always motivated by the people they love and respect. But not all successful and wealthy people are happy, it depends on how they made their way to their success, some made it but then they left everyone else behind with not so good encounter with them, or some intentionally wanted to just be alone on the journey and thought of the others were just hindrance of his/her success. We all have our stories to tell, these stories are the ones that gave us lessons and shaped us to who we are right now.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
I do beleive in some sayings that being rich is in the power of your hands,.you can be rich in any ways as long as you do earned it for a good reason.,and its true debt is bad because when you  combine debt and maybe business maybe it just fall someday with you try to lend money from any.,and for everything success you've had be a smart wiser also because being that it can never be fail you to your success.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

To be rich you should know where your place at and stay right there for a while.
Having a lot of money doesnt mean you have to live like some rich guy.
I would rather be that normal guy which lives in peace and without much press around me.

Stay humble and just keep on working to get that simple life in a cozy house with a happy family.
That is the definition of being rich for me. Being more happy than the guy with a lot of money.

Its not like that, if you want to be rich then you really need to work hard, you were very lucky that you knew about cryptocurrency because in this way you have the opportunity to earn more income more than your average salary and always be humble to get more blessings in life.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Millionaires have money because they never stop working for money and to me that's not greediness

I don't think so. You don't have to always invent before you can innovate. In fact you can use an already existing idea to make it huge

In fact we actually put in a lot effort here in crypto. You can testify to that.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.
Every one of these points has something wrong with it, but I agree most with #4 here, except I would not say debt is ALWAYS bad.  Corporations usually can't get by at all without having at least some debt, and for individuals it's necessary to establish a credit rating.  Why would you need a rating from a corrupt credit-rating agency?  Well, if you ever want to own your own home, you'll need it.  Otherwise yes, debt is pretty toxic.  Especially credit card debt, which is invariably a form of usury.

Having said all of that, isn't Robert Kyosaki a precious metals shill?  I seem to recall his name coming up again and again back in 2011 when silver was reaching $50/ounce, and I don't think I'm mistaken.  He was one of the people who was telling everyone they needed to own silver and that it was going to the moon.  Oops.  Though I evaluate lists like this on their own merit, I have a hard time listening to people who are delusional about the economy and who pump precious metals as the ideal investment.  They might be good if you already have tons of money, but for the average person who lives paycheck to paycheck, they're pretty bad.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

Also here in my area people believe, that only wealthy and increadibly rich person can became an investor or something
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Do not generalize, there are millionaires who worked hard for their wealth, who got lucky on some lottery or gambling and yes, who scams and fool people for their greed.
4 - Debt is always bad.
Debt is not always bad, it is only if you loan a sum you cannot really pay or would only use for something not profitable and valuable.
Yes, I do agree. It is called revolutionizing, especially if you do something worthy and beneficial.
No, you still have to. Especially on learning to strategize to manage your finances effectively and more
Do not simply believe in just bitcoin, they are a lot of other ways to become "rich" like hard work. Many people did become rich but there are still a need for effort and patience.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake
Yes, I do agree. Be a few steps forward than everyone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: