Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2134 times)
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

Obviously my response shouldn’t be taken as sage advice, or used for making investment decisions. that goes without saying.No one knows for certain about the value of bitcoin in the future, but there are events that might change bitcoin and possibly it’s perceived value. But, barring any crazy turn of events, Bitcoin should keep growing in value over time, obviously with periods of growth and crashes.First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

Clearly my reaction shouldn't be taken as wise counsel, or utilized for settling on venture choices. that abandons saying. No one knows for sure about the estimation of bitcoin later on, yet there are occasions that may change bitcoin and potentially it's apparent esteem. In any case, notwithstanding any insane unforeseen development, Bitcoin should continue developing in an incentive after some time, clearly with times of development and crashes. First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country. The world's most popular currency will be. Bitcoin will show people the light of success. Bitcoin will release people from the curse of unemployment.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.

they make bad news becourse they wanna buy in again on a low prize Cheesy
Most of rich people doing so ..... but its the game Cheesy

regards
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

bitcoin prices will jump up again. With a lot of bad information about bitcoin right now, I do not think it's going to make bitcoins worse. Just as in the past many consider bitcoin a bad investment place but the fact that bitcoin can give our economy improved.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

Clearly my reaction shouldn't be taken as wise counsel, or utilized for settling on venture choices. that abandons saying. No one knows for sure about the estimation of bitcoin later on, yet there are occasions that may change bitcoin and potentially it's apparent esteem. In any case, notwithstanding any insane unforeseen development, Bitcoin should continue developing in an incentive after some time, clearly with times of development and crashes. First, there is the matter of mining bitcoin.
We can't really tell or predict this kind of things since bitcoin's price is very unstable. It would be hard or even foolish to claim things when bitcoin's price could go up last month and go down last week. But it's not bad to assume. As investors it is just fine and normal to draw assumptions amd hypotheses. I do hope that bitcoin recovers from its losses at the very least.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

We can't really tell or predict this kind of things since bitcoin's price is very unstable. It would be hard or even foolish to claim things when bitcoin's price could go up last month and go down last week. But it's not bad to assume. As investors it is just fine and normal to draw assumptions amd hypotheses. I do hope that bitcoin recovers from its losses at the very least.
Bitcoin will still be active in the near future and will continuously dominate the cryptocurrency market as the leading cryptocurrency coin. However,  as to how much it will grow it would be unpredictable due to it's volatility in nature and probably bitcoin may be more viable in the network payments that people will  adopt due to its fast transaction. Lastly, more people will be investing bitcoin as this give them the opportunity to gain sufficient profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

Bro its not that easy. Maybe for now btc has that rates and dont forget btc are just like pulse really a pulse that goes up and goes down. So just take it easy and have patience sooner btc will go up high that you never expected.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/

it's too complicated for me and I am not sure about this, I think the price still going up and down too often and I think after this, we can see bitcoin price make an up movement but for a little and I think it will go down again. but if there are any good news is released, then it will attract bitcoin price to higher price. and I hope that in next month, the price will change and will going to go up again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I think that this year I should not expect a big increase in the price of bitcoin. Too many people are screaming that bitcoin will cost 50,000 dollars this year.

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

I think that this year I should not expect a big increase in the price of bitcoin. Too many people are screaming that bitcoin will cost 50,000 dollars this year.
If we calculate the price growth of bitcoin with last year's price growth percentage then $50000 is an too easy target to achieve but now lot of governments are really care about bitcoin in their country some may ban it and others regulate it so it causes some lags in the price growth so I think bitcoin will hit $30000 in this year.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
I don't think bitcoin is doing well recently, and its prices are falling. The price of bitcoins has fallen a lot in the past two months, and that hasn't changed. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to fall. It may take months to get better. We need to wait patiently.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Bitcoin should continue to grow in an incentive after some time, evident with the times of development and accidents, but there are some opportunities that may change Bitcoin and potentially a real appreciation.

Bitcoin could rise last month and fall last week. But not bad to assume.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

You have a very interesting chart on bitcoin. Immediately evident that you are good at what you do. I also agree with the proposed possible scenarios. But many people on the forum say that soon bitcoin will test the level of $ 20,000, is it true? Huh

One month has passed after you made this post. Instead of touching the $20000 mark, it is still lying around $10000 only. It was rising in between but the prices are now dropping again. If we compare the price growth of bitcoins in comparison to last year, the current situation is very depressing.

It will touch $20000 fore sure this year but still if we look at ROI, it is very bad in comparison to past months. We had seen growth like 2500% or more in one year and this time we will see maximum 100% growth.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Nobody really knows what will happen to bitcoin in the next month not to talk of what will happen in the next couple of years, all we can do is watch and wait
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Nobody really knows what will happen to bitcoin in the next month not to talk of what will happen in the next couple of years, all we can do is watch and wait
The cash that we use today, it was not really smooth: the transition from gold and silver to cash. So I believe the bitcoin market will survive and will develop and grow at its own pace, but perhaps not as fast as many people expected it to last year.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Bitcoin will be in every business establishments use as an alterative to fiat money as mode of payments. So bitcon will exist for a long time, though it is driven by coin market it is still expected to increase and decrease depending on its supply and demands.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I think that now bitcoin faced the resistance of the trend line, there are two options for the development of events!
1) We break the trend and go up very quickly
2) We go down, again touch the channel 9.000 - 10.000 and go into the sideways trend, after which we also go up!
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

all the cryptocurrencies for the last month collapsed and predict what will happen in the near future is difficult
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

Clearly my reaction should not be taken as wise counsel, or used for deciding on venture decisions. that abandons language. nobody is aware of evidently regarding the estimation of bitcoin in a while, nevertheless there ar occasions which will amendment bitcoin and probably it's apparent esteem. In any case, still any insane unforeseen development, Bitcoin ought to continue developing in associate incentive when your time, clearly with times of development and crashes. First, there's the matter of mining bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: