Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2140 times)
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
There is no one of us what is going to be happen about bitcoin in the future and only God knows about it.But,hoping so that bitcoin will continue and be a successful crypto near future so that there are more people achieve there goals through bitcoin and we really thankful for that.just think possitive always and believe for what our hearts desires and prayer is the best thing to do..

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I think bitcoin  will be used as it is right now, as an asset to earn money in the near future.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

I think bitcoin  will be used as it is right now, as an asset to earn money in the near future.

Thats true, it is possible good asset to everyone who want earn lot of money and good opportunity have no job or a no permanent job. Bitcoin is the one top job spread  in our world to know what is this opportunity and to less the poverty in our country. Happen to the bitcoin in the near future is more people like and use bitcoin and it would be better known in our world.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

well I am still reading predictions about it rocketing towards the 80k by the end of this year...
As I have some, I surely hope they cleaned their crystal balls and are right all the way!

Increase in bitcoin price to 80k this year, I guess it will not happen on bitcoin. 80k is a very high value, at least bitcoin takes up to 2-3 years ahead and new bitcoin can reach 80k value.

I suspect that the last events on the market and the ICO ads' bans scared even the best traders and professionals. But now we see bitcoin returning! So it looks like 80k is possible!
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

Hopefully bitcoin will get transaction recognition in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin immediately became a valuable asset for gold. The economy can change the structure of the country and the most popular currencies in the world. Bitcoin embodies everyone's dreams and can free people from the curse of unemployment. Cool
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

I see bitcoin will be legalized and this may be our future currency, No doubt bitcoin has a lot of benefits in our modern era, Aside from making efficient transactions, It also provides opportunities for everybody, Well in fact some of our countrymen leave their career and focused on online job such as dealing with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is truly  amazing;)
maerose_sun

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

Bitcoin in the near future i think will gonna increase the number of users and the value of it, if people will gonna have more knowledge on how to use bitcoin i'm sure bitcoin will gonna soar high. In the near future technology will bring great impact in our lives, so as this bitcoin will gonna fly together with the demand of technology.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin.

Even for Bitcoin it's not possible to increase in value for the whole time without any corrections. It's because there will always be some people who will try to manipulate the price in order to buy Bitcoin for a lower price or ordinary people who would like to sell their BTC for fiat and buy something for themselves. We can't blame people for what they want to do with their money. I think that Bitcoin price will continue to increase thanks to growing adoption, but we can't avoid problems which will cause the price to decrease for a few weeks or even months.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

We can never know what can happen in the future but we can make different speculations and decision regarding the future. If we believe that Bitcoin can still prosper in the future, then investing on Bitcoin is a good choice. However, it is only possible if you have enough money to sustain your daily needs and get back the profit in the future.
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country. The world's most popular currency will be. Bitcoin will show people the light of success. Bitcoin will release people from the curse of unemployment.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

I think now the bitcoin wakes all to be adjusted the beam and the beam because it has fallen dramatically. and very soon he must go to the top! I think he will rise to such a level that the country can awaken them to pay. buy any things! but we need to wait for this peak growth. well I will tell you so that he very soon will come I think so!
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

that is a great sepculation im agree withyout hat bitcoin will correction in this month but my speculation talk that bitcoin will stable in that price ( the correction price ) and i think it will stable until next 3 month, after three month if there are many good news about it i think the bitcoin price will rising up

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

for the near future bitcoin will not feel the change but for long term bitcoin obviously felt its change in view from bitcoin history from year to year more difficult to get bitcoin and the less bitcoin availability hence bitcoin price will become very expensive for long term time I am very sure it will happen.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

As far as the year 2018 is concerned, I am expecting growth in the price considering the bullish environment taking place after the correction. We will see matured decisions from the average investors but institutional investors and big whales will come back soon to exploit the opportunities. I believe that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself and momentum of growth in the user base will continue.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

i hope the prices will go back up again and all the problems which are currently causing a lot of chaos will end soon with the investors coming back and stabilization the market
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

With recent moves. From the level of value is maintained and fluctuations are low. I think bitcoin and the crypto market have really gone through the cyclical crisis that usually happens at the beginning of the year. 2018 fluctuations are more intense. But right now, the market is nice and stable. Bitcoin has hit the ground to make a new breakthrough, possibly as fast as 11k in the near future.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
With the signs in the past days I pretty confident that btc will rise again and 12k $ is what I'm aiming for. I think it will not be difficult to achieve it. Currently, the  btc's bad news is no longer available, will reduce the negative pressure on btc growth.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

You have made a very interesting forecast, but we don't know how it will be for sure, so I just want to believe that the technology of bitokin will develop freely and gain the trust of people, it is very important for him.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

Bitcoin has had a difficult time, I was even a little scared the drawdown, but the price is already starting to grow and I think that soon bitcoin beat your previous record price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: