Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2134 times)
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

I think that for the rest of the year, bitcoin will keep moving in the range of $10000-$20000. If it manages to cross $20000 level, it will shoot to $30000 in next 20-30 days only.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

BTC will definitely change the way of payment in the world in the future and play an important role in Internet payment.

What you have said is really possible to happen; Bitcoin has a potential to change the payment system worldwide in a convenient way. Also, I think Bitcoin will be more in demand in the future.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:46:09 AM

I think, Bitcoin will reaching highest again at end this year. Recently, wall street said they can trade bitcoin on their floor and if that happen, its will boost bitcoin volume transaction and i think bitcoin price can reach $19k again

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

It will not be long probably precisely on mid-June 2018 the value of bitcoin will surely reach $15.000.
I see the signal of this movement from the news I hear that China will probably again contribute to the bitcoin world and this can make the bitcoin market stay passionate.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

Now there are quite good news about the legalization of the crypto currency by certain states on acceptable conditions. This is especially true for the states of Europe. Perhaps, against this background, bitcoin will continue to grow slowly, and from June its growth will accelerate. In general, while there is a favorable environment for the growth of the crypto currency.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will certainly rule in the future monetary world. day by day people is getting involved in this platform because of the increasing demand among the people and around the world. So it can be predicted that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will dominate in the financial sector very soon following my observation.
yabutzxc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

For me, I think the price of bitcoin will grow more and still exist in our world, Because as of now many country was recognize to use it and it really help to bitcoin to get more popularity.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

Bitcoin will be a more valuable asset in the near future. If bitcoin becomes more popular, the price will go up even more.
It will improve with technology. People are using their crypt money to make money. In the coming days, we can see many different things.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Bitcoin is  crypto just like any other and foreseeing its future may not be as easy. because of its high volatile and unpredictable nature, however, with the current development on going, There is a great hope that Bitcoin will continue to develop overtime, it has shown proper resilience to the challenges that has come its way so far and managed to maintain top quality. As more people get on board, BTC is likely to continue its growth and development and may just be a force to recon with in future

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
in the future bitcoin will creep up its price and for the sake of improving I am sure of that and i keep patience to invest with bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

haha heard that one before.

It's going to break the $12,000 in a day or two but I'm more concerned about the fees when btc goes up again. Right now it's ok,
Reg: 6  Priority: 72 (blockchain), but with the rise again... Just  don't want to pay $10 fee on $100 transaction again. :/

Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.

It's been like that for over 8 years. Take a look at this website, it's pretty funny.

People are using their crypt money to make money. In the coming days, we can see many different things. Bitcoin has high potential to make us rich and increase our earning I really love bitcoin as my part of life and my main source of income so in future bitcoin will be high in price for sure.
Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country. The world's most popular currency will be. Bitcoin will show people the light of success. Bitcoin will release people from the curse of unemployment.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

I think bitcoin in the near future it will grow up. Bitcoin is a high potential and profit in economy. This time better to do is hardwork to make profit in our investing of bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

BTC will definitely change the way of payment in the world in the future and play an important role in Internet payment.

What you have said is really possible to happen; Bitcoin has a potential to change the payment system worldwide in a convenient way. Also, I think Bitcoin will be more in demand in the future.

we hope that this will be happening in the future so we have another option to pay and bitcoin will be a new method in the payment system. I think bitcoin will work together with the other payment system and will integrate with them so people will find another easy and simple to pay something. but to see this is happening, we need many things to prepare which is to solve the problem about internet connection which is not available in every country and we need to give an explanation to many people about bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:14:40 PM by carlisle1

Billionaire and second richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly"

Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin.
Who the f*ck cares for they saying,puffet or buffet is a god*amndm selfish,he only cares for his benefits and dont even care for others.together with all that billionaires.in future we will laugh at them and says 'sorry we win' and you fails lol
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

What will happen to bitcoin in the near future? Well others think that maybe bitcoin will become our future money or currency, and bitcoin will become the most popular crypto currency since it is the pioneer altcoin in the crypto world. While others think that maybe bitcoin will die, however no one knows since bitcoin i unpredicatble. But i hope that it'll cotinue to rise because there are a lot of people who earn money with it.
Yes i will agree with your opinion mention in above, although there is know nothing to perfect person who want's to predict the future of bitcoin to what happen in the near future ,but  I'm also positive thoughts  and wishful thinking that bitcoin will have also a great future and great alternative subsidy to paper money as decentralized money when the time if emergency decreased the paper  money to supply the market due to impact from other financial problem institution and result from negative impact to supply and demand.
Goozzi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Bitcoin has a great future. This year, major players enter the market. The parent company of the New York Stock Exchange has been working on an online trading platform that would allow large investors to buy and hold Bitcoin. All these events will push the price up. I think May will be the last month when we see bitcoin cheaper 10,000$.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

In near future won't happen anything dramatically. But in longer term there is possible everything depending on good or bad news.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

in the future according to my vision of the growing world of digital currency then more and more people are becoming curious and want to try to have a currency like bitcoin so as to make the total supply bitcoin increasingly limited as more and more want to have bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

I think, Bitcoin will reaching highest again at end this year. Recently, wall street said they can trade bitcoin on their floor and if that happen, its will boost bitcoin volume transaction and i think bitcoin price can reach $19k again
I agree with you. I think bitcoin will continue to rise in it's  highest peak. Bitcoin now are performing best in the market. It is showing more growth in the coming months and years. I also think, they have also many investor will invest in bitcoin. Because of it's  price hike in the coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: