Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2139 times)
vckubvbm

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

I think bitcoin will soon grow faster, and encrypted communities will continue to expand, and, of course, the price fluctuations of bitcoin will become smaller and smaller in the years to come.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

I see two options for further developments.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.
2. Bitcoin goes for correction to$ 9500 and breaks new heights with new forces.

Here's my technical analysis chart. Who that thinks?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/D9TGyKlY/
Maybe bitcoin will continue working and hoping that it will succeeding by that time.for now bitcoin is real and this is how people earned money in the easiest way so I think its going to be much stronger than before.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

In the near future the demand for bitcoin keeps on increasing, because the usage as well the acceptance level has been increasing regularly. Possibly bitcoin market is expected to make a big change in the world economic situation. Only thing necessary is the support from the governments of different countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

What will happen with bitkoynom in the near future?
My opinion is that Bitcoin does not lend itself to the usual technical or wave analysis. I just have two versions, the first version is that without corrections the price for Bitcoin will go up in the historical maximum. The second way seems more probable to me, this year the maximum of "hamsters" will be "shake out" the entire stock of Bitcoin. The surest way to drop the price to $ 100, and maybe less. The media and social networks will do their part, burying Bitcoin once more, But, as is usually the case, the price will again patiently and persistently begin to strive for the moon.
the fact that at this level to drive the price is not beneficial to anyone, as miners will leave, after bitcoin will cost 6000, (just mining will become unprofitable).
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

after a consensus in New York can grow to 12,000
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

I think it will grow ,and grow,and grow because the world is now under the power of technology so it means we are able to access in Bitcoin and it means the users will increase And increase .
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Recently, bitcoin has been showing steady growth. He slowly overcame the first resistance line of $ 10,000, now approaching a new line of$12,000.

1. Bitcoin consolidates above 12000$ a sharp increase in prices that will allow Aldona to begin to move forward.

Although these will all improve with future technology upgrades, in the short term, this means that the digital currency may exist as a supplementary currency other than the legal currency.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

Price will be inscrease
And my wallet better Grin
Bitcoin in the near future it will be grow in high profitable income so that my investment will be grow in high profitable income, and so many people  are wants to join in bitcoin cause they have lots of benefits they gain good profit. Bitcoin in the near future it become more popular all over the world and lots of followers
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

The development of bitcoin gets better and most important it does not decrease drastically as before .. and I think yesterday's lesson will make bitcoin stronger with problems and many are challenged and problems that make investors afraid .. I think bitcoin will increase and will change much better after a drastic decline ..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

Bitcoin is getting banned one by one by country. Media is getting negative with bitcoins. People turning their backs on bitcoin because of the loss in profit and many more. But still here is bitcoin still thriving for a better rate and giving a good profit even though it is almost bitcoin against the world. I don't even know why bitcoin is getting banned by countries, bitcoin can give them that benefit in economy if they let it since bitcoin is an investment that is very profitable.
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I hope that soon we will see a phase of growth again. Now the most important stage is the mark of 12.000 dollars, if bitcoin is fixed above it, we will see growth to 17.000.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.

Yeah. In the meantime, Bitcoin's price growth is stalled by many factors in the mainstream world. It would take some time before Bitcoin becomes an extremely popular cryptocurrency with a lot of demand and usage in our world. For sure, Bitcoin's future is bright as it continues to expand both in user support, as well as value. However, to see positive results, patience is needed as there's no such thing as getting rich quick with Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in existence.

Therefore, all we could do is to buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term, to benefit from its future price increases. I'm sure that Bitcoin will become much stronger by then, capable of handling massive transactions per second, while providing the cheapest fees possible. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

In the near future the bitcoin will be one of the successful businesses in this industry because of their good performances and feedbacks that they get from their investors that support them in the stage of success.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:04:09 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin has taken its position. He's the first, he's the best. I know that he has a bright future

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

I think bitcoin price will become so expensive that only elite people could buy. It will also become our new currency and acceptable in all establishments.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is now going to 12,000 dollars, then there will be a correction, and then a rebound to new heights. In general, the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.
sarsha19

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

I think in the near future Bitcoin will become more popular. Even though, now, many people have negative opinion about Bitcion, But, I am confident that people will change their mind if they know what Bitcoin really is. And in the near future many people will use Bitcoin for their online transactions. And of course the value of Bitcoin will become higher.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

I hope Bitcoin will get recognition of transactions in many countries in the near future. Bitcoin may soon become a valuable asset to gold. The economy will change the structure of the country.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:38:58 PM by tylerderden

However, as far as I understand, the forecast has not yet come true. That's why I don't like signals and Analytics in cryptocurrencies. Just bought and hold.

Yeah. In the meantime, Bitcoin's price growth is stalled by many factors in the mainstream world. It would take some time before Bitcoin becomes an extremely popular cryptocurrency with a lot of demand and usage in our world. For sure, Bitcoin's future is bright as it continues to expand both in user support, as well as value. However, to see positive results, patience is needed as there's no such thing as getting rich quick with Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in existence.

Therefore, all we could do is to buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term, to benefit from its future price increases. I'm sure that Bitcoin will become much stronger by then, capable of handling massive transactions per second, while providing the cheapest fees possible. Just my opinion Smiley
I think Bitcoin will continue to function even in the future because the demand of Bitcoin is very high and it is the leading cryptocurrency in today's date.Bitcoin is used by many people in the world.Bitcoin has many investors in today's date and the counting is still going on.Bitcoin will become very famous now a days.Bitcoin is getting very famous and it will be difficult to stop to stop the price of bitcoin in the coming future.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

In the near future, bitcoin will really become a big break to all people who invested here especially those who are trading as well and those members here who stay to be a member here and to support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: