Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in the near future?  (Read 2139 times)
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

If you have money, you need to definitely invest them in Bitcoin, because soon you can get more profit.  Bitcoin in 2018 is more 30 000 USD
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

For me, i think it will become $25000 per bitcoin and more investors would really want to invest of it. As of now, as we can see it is not much that higher value as what most of us expected that to be happen but maybe someday it would be.
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

20-fold increase in the rate of Bitcoin last year forced to talk about cryptocurrency even Housewives. All sharply began to dream of garages with a Lamb and to estimate what would be earnings in case of investments in 2011. Some stopped talking, others decided to move on. If you are going to start doing crypto or just continue your favorite business, this article is for you.so I think that very soon will rise batocina.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

I believe that bitcoin will remain fairly stable in the near future, with some upward trend but not as accelerated as that experienced last year. This means that although the price of bitcoin could reach new heights at the end of this year, I do not think we will see increases as substantial as 2017, which meant an increase of more than 1000%.

A gain of 50% for this year would be very good for bitcoin, and would confirm its tendency to a more stable and less volatile behavior.
YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

The only thing that will affect the Bitcoin price in near future is any country posting a ban on Bitcoin.just like China did and it shatters the price of Bitcoin. In near future there is not yet major announcement by any country on Bitcoin legality status.
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

Bitcoin $9950 now.  Shocked  Looks like Game Over

Friends, bitcoin will not game over that fast, Bitcoin can still increase in value. Bitcoin in the near future will gradually increase to a higher value.
Bitcoin needs to be kept only for long term investments because the price can fluctuate greatly. This will save you health and bring good income.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

We have a lot of prediction to bitcoin price and we don't know what is really happen. Some of them are said bitcoin live forever but for me believe bitcoin still in few years only..
I think we don't have enoughf power to predict the future of bitcoin. There are do many factors around the bitcoin feild that affect its capability and it is not really easy to predict the future of it. I think we can only put basis on its present capability but we cannot exactly predict what will happen on it in the near future.
tranthivui

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Tên người dùng:
Twitter Tên người dùng:
Tweet liên kết:
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

In the near future, I have a feeling that Bitcoin will be known worldwide and people will keep supporting it that will make the demands higher. Also, when it comes to its value, I have a feeling that it will be more valuable.

MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

No one knows what is gonna happen, but considering the date of this thread, the only thing that i can say, is that the price is not gonna touch the last all time high during this year. No way that it can be $20k again.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

There are two possibilities that could happen in Bitcoin in the near future. It can be negative or positive or maybe both. Bitcoin can gain more popularity and it can be considered as the best investment; on the negative side, the lrice may get lower and the demands may get lower too.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Ofcoarse it will grow and many people will use it.It become legalized and all country accept bitcoin.Bitcoin is not just easy to predict but always make positive so that bitcoin will last forever.Bitcoin is very important to me,it is my source of income.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

More companies and people are accepting BTC day by day, rich people changed their attitude and more will do it soon.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Maybe more store are accepting bitcoin not only in online only on offline and many more people that getting interested to invest on bitcoin. That i think happen for bitcoin on near future.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

Bitcoin is developing very actively, constantly increasing its audience, so I am sure that its future is very positive, so we will be able to use it as a full-fledged currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Very strange comments people write in this topic. Someone answers the question, what is bitcoin, someone expresses their opinion on the course. But the topic was just published their forecast. The topic is no longer relevant. Why write just to write something? Huh
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

We have a lot of prediction to bitcoin price and we don't know what is really happen. Some of them are said bitcoin live forever but for me believe bitcoin still in few years only..
I am sure that bitcoin value can be very high in the future and i believe that in the future bitcoin can more popular all over the world and i am thinking that maybe in the future a lot of people or a lot of holders of bitcoin will became really rich.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The cryptocurrency world is not one of the easiest to make predictions on due to its unpredictable nature and the highly volatile market, the same applies to Bitcoins, Telling what might or will happen in the future is literally impossible, the wavering prices makes it hard to make a concrete analysis on what will happen to BTC in the long run, at the rate at which its developing however, there are hopes that more people will embrace Bitcoin and governments will decrease their wars against it. If these happens then BTC will be a force to recon
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

I think you are good with your forecast and charts, But when it comes to crypto currencies, no one can be certain for sure how the market is gonna go, yes we all hope for it increase, myself included, but I still have to invest in it wisely ..
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

One thing is for sure in bitcoin it will be very profitable in the near future as it become so popular in the whole world. Wanting for something to have will always required you for some decision that is too risky.

You should always take the positive side and stay strong for the challenges you will face because if you do that for sure the bitcoin will make you smile in the future. We may never know it may increase to high in the future so just hold your bitcoin for now and in the end you'll gonna realize its the best decision you will do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: