Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
I advise you not to choose this time to participate in ICO projects as this is a time when a lot of trouble occurs when the market is going down badly. If you invest in it right now, you will risk the price of ETH when choosing it to use as currency to invest in ICO projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

The one with a great team and advisors experiences because they are the proof if the company is legit. And the product is the most important because it will attract investors

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
StonerSquirrel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Investing in ICOs is definitely a good strategy; you can keep trading and still spare a modest sum to invest in the ICOs you trust most. But you have to be extremely picky, and you should not trust those rating agencies that much, as they can be paid to shill an ICO.

So it is all about doing your own research, and here is what I try to check when making a decision:

- Read the whitepaper and weigh the idea, check its legitimacy
- If the company has a working product or a MVP, this is a big upside
- Does the idea really need to utilize the blockchain to achieve its purpose? There are projects with ordinary ideas that use the name blockchain just to attract investor money they could never have collected otherwise.
- Run a background check on team members
- Token distribution, how much is sold in the pre and public sales and how much is reserved for the team. Good ICOs with long term plans lock up team tokens for a good amount of time, some over a year
- If there are levels of bonus schemes for early buyers, I generally stay away. Good projects should not need this

After picking the good projects, get whitelisted for them. Do this even if you are not sure about investing in the project. Whitelist registrations for solid projects open on strict schedules and the limited slots get filled up so fast that, scoring such a whitelist spot is sometimes enough to make a profit. Because of the huge rise of ETH in Dec-Jan, some ICOs that have completed their presale hard capped and cancelled their public sale, and organized whitelist-only airdrops to distribute the remaining tokens.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

You should research their idea, if it has use and ACTUALLY needs the blockchain. If its alright research their team and see if they can deliver what they have promised.
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

use common sense! If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

There are a lot of ICO projects, but only a few of them are good ones. It is difficult to find and choose good one. You can browse various websites and  blogs to find information about various ICOs.
Don't ever pick the similar projects is my secret on being succeed and i specially rather to pick a unique strange project than investing in a similar projects like others.
ICOs are quite hard to choose and it's more likely gambling.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

There are a lot of ICO projects, but only a few of them are good ones. It is difficult to find and choose good one. You can browse various websites and  blogs to find information about various ICOs.
Don't ever pick the similar projects is my secret on being succeed and i specially rather to pick a unique strange project than investing in a similar projects like others.
ICOs are quite hard to choose and it's more likely gambling.
Always find the unique ones and dont even think about to invest into similar concepts all over and over again.This is what im doing too when i do try to search up for possible ICO investments and i would say i do have the hard time because every now and then there are new projects pop out and launch their ICO. Not all of them are being checked and it cant really be avoided to pass up some potential ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

You should research their idea, if it has use and ACTUALLY needs the blockchain. If its alright research their team and see if they can deliver what they have promised.
Not every project which was using Blockchain is a good project at all because if the project want to be succeed , it has to solve some problems in the real life not being built on the blockchain.
Maybe you're right about something, blockchain could be one of the keys to succeed but not the main one.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

At present, I would advise you to invest in ICO instead of trading because investment in ICO is trending in 2018 when the profit brought back from investing in ICO is vast. And to invest in an ICO, you need to be able to evaluate a good ICO campaign to find your potential campaign, the factors you need to consider when choosing that are the developer team rating, the number of Token sold successful in the pre-ico period and the community of that campaign.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

It's really hard to know which ICO project is good to invest in. You also can find out good ICO project by searching on icobench.com but sometime I can see it don't really work well. The best way to find out good ICO project is depending on your own knowledge about ICO investing. For me, I often choose ICO project has good dev team and roadmap.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

It's really hard to know which ICO project is good to invest in. You also can find out good ICO project by searching on icobench.com but sometime I can see it don't really work well. The best way to find out good ICO project is depending on your own knowledge about ICO investing. For me, I often choose ICO project has good dev team and roadmap.

ICOBench is a good guide for those people who finds some little reliable information regarding to the coins plastered their ICO announcement, But they shouldn't rely on ICO listing site since some of them are been payed to give a good reviews on certain ICO's and much better if they seek the teams visibility and transparency by reading its whitepaper and look for their AMA videos.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

in my opinion, the biggest problem makes the investors nervous when investing in ICO is the manor to control way the dev use money. But now, with DAICO technology, you can control withdrawing money of the devs and can get the refund if the project fails. That is Abyss project. You can access its website to get more detail

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

Choose what you think the project is interesting and look at the credibility and track record of the project manager. Choose projects held by managers who have good credibility and good trust.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

You should do both work at the same time. Make the ICO project, you will have more new knowledge about crypto. By joining the signature campaign and posting your posts on topics that are restricted by the manager. This will help you gain new knowledge about the crypto field. In addition, you can get more profit from ICO projects. It is very beneficial for you to do both at the same time.

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

On the market, there are many ICOs being announced daily but most of them fail one key question. If you haven’t asked this question when you are evaluating an ICO. After reading the whitepaper from beginning to end, you must ask yourself.

Here you have an article where you can read more about it.

https://medium.com/@Covesting/choosing-an-ico-to-invest-in-make-sure-the-answer-is-yes-to-this-question-before-you-do-7ef100051f2b
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

On the market, there are many ICOs being announced daily but most of them fail one key question. If you haven’t asked this question when you are evaluating an ICO. After reading the whitepaper from beginning to end, you must ask yourself.

Here you have an article where you can read more about it.

https://medium.com/@Covesting/choosing-an-ico-to-invest-in-make-sure-the-answer-is-yes-to-this-question-before-you-do-7ef100051f2b

The main reason why most ico launched in the market die or failed in the end because they have no real product or lack of promotion in the market promotion is important to attract more investor to buy they token if you investing to some ico project you need to check carefully the project background and their goal because this day project created to earn money and in the end turn to scam.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

There are many of them that are doing very well now and some has raised over $1,000,000 in just a week. Buzzshow , doctailor, and buy/sell are some of the icos projects that are doing well and people are really praising them on telegram and I think I am happy I invest in it.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Rightnow, picking the right ico is very hard to do, because there are too many ico rising  and all of them are seem to be legit.
The only thing we can know if that ico is good is to join. But to lessen the percentage of picking scam ico, we need to atleast read all the information about that ico like its white paper, road map and etc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Researching about the ICO is very necessary for this time.Because most of the ICOs are scam now.Definitely you should research on chose ICOs very deeply.Check their project team.There linkedin accounts, Social media accounts,Roadmap,Aim of the project, Similar project(if there are similar projects it will affect to project go down/failure), Also check whether there are any new news related to that project.For that first of all, you can discuss in this forum.Members of this forum definitely help you.i can give you 2 websites to get some ideas about some ICOs.https://icorating.com/ & https://www.icoalert.com .I like to propose you to good ICO.It is CVPROOF.It has all of the good things I discussed earlier in this project.As well as project team has very strong persons.They work hard to success this project.You can go it from this link.https://www.cvproof.com/
Good luck. Wink

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Before choosing any ICO project you have at least good awareness about their project and also good information about their team also, the technology and the concept is the backbone of the project, currently there are good projects are there in the market which you have to join but after personally conformation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: