Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Before choosing ICOs you must have to be clear about the Team Management and the owner because there are some scammers makes scam in some ICOs they are only make fraud and steal the money so be aware of these scammers and choose the good ICO because it is connected with your finance,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

I advise you to invest in the first bob'srepair because I'm in their bounty campaign so it's natural to promote it, if regarding the advantages of their platforms such as Smart Contracts, Transparent Pricing, Proven Track Record for more details you can read it on their website or WP, I hope you can consider it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Its not a bad idea to invest in ICO projects as nowadays,most of the people are making huge money from that.In ICOs,you are buying coins at very low price which gets very high when that ICO project succeeds.But if you invest in any of the scam ICOs,then your total investment is gone.

Mostly ICOs related to blockchain technology succeeds and so you could prefer ICOs which are related to blockchain technology.

Since altcoin markets does not seem to perform good nowadays,its better to go with ICO projects.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

There are some things that you must check it before investing in ICOs, The very main thing is the concept and the other are more things that are the technology and team management and the value after launching their plan and ratings etc,
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

I agree pretty much with what was said in this thread. Try and avoid ICOs.

Look at how many of them were fraudulent in the past.

Problems with ICOs in my opinion is that's it's pretty much risky for the investor and not the company.

Basically they think of an idea, make a white paper and try and sell it. But the idea isn't put in motion or tested out in real world first. It's just a white paper.

So even if it's a good idea, who knows if the developers can even deliver and once it's done whether it will work in the real world. And last but not least... will the company make money.

Hence in my opinion... stay away from ICOs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

This is the good question about ICOs, I think you have many options to pick to invest in but I think don’t invest in ICOs in market down trend because it causes too much with your investment it makes your investment in loss just because of market situation otherwise some are good to be profitable,
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

I agree pretty much with what was said in this thread. Try and avoid ICOs.

Look at how many of them were fraudulent in the past.

Problems with ICOs in my opinion is that's it's pretty much risky for the investor and not the company.

Basically they think of an idea, make a white paper and try and sell it. But the idea isn't put in motion or tested out in real world first. It's just a white paper.

So even if it's a good idea, who knows if the developers can even deliver and once it's done whether it will work in the real world. And last but not least... will the company make money.

Hence in my opinion... stay away from ICOs.
there are some ICOs out there that already have a working product, and are compliant with the new regulations. i agree that it is stupid to invest money in ICOs that only have an idea, but don't dismiss all ICOs because of that. i think they can bring a lot of new developments to this market.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Considering the rise of Bitcoin at the moment it is a good idea to join ICO and keep trading cryptocurrencies. To start with, pick projects that have earned at least 4 stars or gold to make sure it is not fraud. Besides, their team should be of well known person in the world of cryptocurrency.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

To which rating agencies do you refer? Do they assess ICO projects really independly? If yes, how can you check if this is true? In the online gambling industry for example, there are theoretically a lot of review sites, but practically they are biased affiliates trying to make money. Based on these circumstances, I highly recommend to do your own researches prior to following the advices of others or so called rating agencies.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

I am also exploring potential ICO projects for selection and investment. As far as I know, there are many potential ICO projects and I must learn to invest effectively. I will check on the team that has researched the project and considered the potential level of the project.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

you can use ICO tracker websites , see the team resume , and follow their news on social media , totally finding a good ICO project is a hard thing because there are a lot of scams among them , but if you could find the one, the price could rise up much more than you think when it gets add to some exchange.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

These days, many of the ICOs who are raising Millions of millions are turning to be scam. It is very important to complete a research before investing in any of the ICO, as it is not established, we can not invest on any of the coin just blindly. There are few top listing sites like ICO Bench, ICO Rating and many more that are completing their research and listing the ICOs. Though investing in a crypto currency is risk, we should have a background check before investing.
I will check the below things before I invest my time and money in any of the Coin:
1. Their team strength
2. Roadmap of the project
3. Marketing strategies in improving the project
4. Market demand on the project they doing it (whether the product they come up with is unique or just copying the existing one)
5. How the support of the team/ are they available anytime- which helps in understanding their customer success, which will be a backbone of the project.
6. Follow the conversations they are doing in their community for few days before purchasing the coins.

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

OKCOIN is in my view one of the most interesting ICOs running now, just for a few days more. It's an already working VR project for adult content, something which is very likely to meet mass adoption. They've already collected 40 Million $ or so, which explains how many people are believing in this project.

https://okoin.io/

JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I am also exploring potential ICO projects for selection and investment. As far as I know, there are many potential ICO projects and I must learn to invest effectively. I will check on the team that has researched the project and considered the potential level of the project.
But now some ICO scams are so sophisticated that they can fake a huge community, they are prepared very carefully and thoroughly. If we do not have much experience, we will be wrong and lose money.
Rami Haddadin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

pay attention to the team members , the value of the token, the use of the token ....etc , there are so many ICO scams in the market so be careful before investing
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

It depends on what you are looking for because most of them are scam projects and that is why you should learn on how all this thing works before investing in them. There are many of them out there that you can invest in and one that I things will work out good in future is Eligma and shift cash.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

pay attention to the team members , the value of the token, the use of the token ....etc , there are so many ICO scams in the market so be careful before investing
Yes, team members that really care for their project. Hardworking team that answers the question of the investors. They also should not be hidden like sharing their business or partnership with regards to their project.

I'm also looking a unique project that can help the community, like AI technology or about new innovation that they will be provide to help us in the future.
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

On investing in an ICO must deep dig about their details of course reading their WP and what industry they are in
.. many ICOs are incoming this year mist choose an ICO that is highly recommend by other crypto advisors..
Not all ICOs are good.. always pick those ICOs that has a potential in the near future
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

That’s a good idea. But no one can tell you a particular project to invest in as there are many. Along with it there are many scam projects also. So, you have to do a proper research before investing in any ICO. Know the team working behind the ICO project fully. Read the whitepaper carefully. Check the ratings and reviews on different websites and then invest in any project.
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

Getting some advice here in Bitcointalk is good and Give you Some idea but doing your own research is better, For Me I'm Prefer if the Project Have a Partnership with Big and Known Company.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: