Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

You can follow successful advisors and investors, look for high hype level ICO's, and of course perspective idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

if you good in intuition, it worked for you before - you can try. depends on amount of money you going to invest. but tokens making multiple x-s are not so much in bear market last 4 monthes
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

if you good in intuition, it worked for you before - you can try. depends on amount of money you going to invest. but tokens making multiple x-s are not so much in bear market last 4 monthes
I think that here only the study of project documentation and analysis of everything that you can view in this company. This way you can choose a less suitable project for you ico.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I am also exploring potential ICO projects for selection and investment. As far as I know, there are many potential ICO projects and I must learn to invest effectively. I will check on the team that has researched the project and considered the potential level of the project.
But now some ICO scams are so sophisticated that they can fake a huge community, they are prepared very carefully and thoroughly. If we do not have much experience, we will be wrong and lose money.
Lol. Welcome to the world. Most ICOs are always prepared for it and they do a lot of work just to scam people. It is crazy though considering that if they had channel that work into trying to do it right and bringing something substantial to the community they would have really done fine even in the long run, but then, they never had anything to offer except to scam people and get rich.

They do not even need to be sophisticated, it is easy getting a website, copying other people idea and trying to make it your own, which is why it is very important to always dig the team up.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

Since the market is green now, I have invested a bit again. I searched and found an ico that is very interesting. Taklimakan
Network !! There is still a 25% bonus when you buy the tokens.

Taklimakan Network is a decentralized investment and educational business platform for cryptocurrency
investors, traders, analysts being a connecting resource between beginners and experts.

And always be careful when investing in an ico. Not all ico are ok today. there is also scam ico who just want your money
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

My advice for ICO's is invest little (£100 or so) and hope for the best. I dont think you could confidently/safely invest a large amount in any ICO as there is just no way of knowing how far down the line a project will get.

It could be the best idea, raise £50+ million and have the largest community behind it yet the smallest things can de-rail a fledgling project.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

You don't need to search for ICO agencies or listing. Just try to search the ICO that manage by AmaZix group.
they often manage a good ico. One of the ICO that still running is Shivom ICO.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Now a lot of projects and every day there are new and very difficult to find something really worthwhile. But I noticed that projects related to real estate, the gaming industry and the financial sphere are making progress. Select several projects from each area and choose the best from them, so your chances to invest successfully will increase.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I temporarily do not invest in ICO, now the market is such a time that even the largest ICO practically does not collect anything. But I expect that soon it will end, and then I can take a chance.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Its good to invest in ICO but always look the quality of ICO or research deeply before you invest. You can also continue to trade because it gives you profit too. You need to search and study what ICO you want to invest mostly the quality of their project or if is have potential  and have good feedback from other investor.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

I highly recommend Effect.ai (https://www.effect.ai/). The project's goal is to create a decentralized platform for AI services. Potentially, that will make AI services cheaper and more accessible. They already closed 11 million euro in investment.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

When I decide to make an investiment, first of all I invest in a team. So ask questions, look for informations,  join social media channels and ask again till you get a clear idea. Social media management is very important too.

Edit: I leave immediatly when the price is too high!
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Keep your time studying the ICO project carefully before investing, you need to make your own research and not depending in the members opinions here. There is many factors should being considered, like the team, the concept, the whitepaper, the project's website and social media accounts, and also the feedbacks of the community.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

pay attention to the team members , the value of the token, the use of the token ....etc , there are so many ICO scams in the market so be careful before investing
Filtering out scam projects from the right one is not easy and easy at the same time. If you are able to do some due diligence, I believe it is always going to be easy to get the best from ICO and most especially if you make the team your first target when doing your research and investigation.

A lot of people only look at the surface, such as road map and whitepaper and then invest without even asking more questions regarding those who are behind the project and evaluating the future of projects. Their results are well known for all of us even there will be no intentional scams were planed up earlier.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

According to me one should do more analysis in order to select the good ICO. Reading thier white papers and team members, project Etc. Presently am looking for Unibright ICO.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Before choosing any ICO project you have at least good awareness about their project and also good information about their team also, the technology and the concept is the backbone of the project, currently there are good projects are there in the market which you have to join but after personally conformation.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

I am also exploring potential ICO projects for selection and investment. As far as I know, there are many potential ICO projects and I must learn to invest effectively. I will check on the team that has researched the project and considered the potential level of the project.
But now some ICO scams are so sophisticated that they can fake a huge community, they are prepared very carefully and thoroughly. If we do not have much experience, we will be wrong and lose money.
The team members are always the ones to look out for the most. If you are not comfortable with the team members, it is always better to even allow the project to hit the exchange, monitor the situation of things and see how the team are giving it their best, then you can hit the exchange to buy if you really want to believe in the project. At least, it is always better to be safe than sorry even if you are buying a bit higher, which during bear markets anyway, we always get to see the prices even lower than ICO price.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

I won't advice you to invest your money in particular icos due to how we have seen that there are many scam ico out there,  I would just advice that you do a very good and deep review before investing your money in any so called ico.  You can check ico rating website which was written by professionals who analyse a platform before promoting the platform.
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

Learn more about the project you are interested in, do not rush to invest. Read reviews from other people and make sure they are positive.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

Actually it is hard to find a very potential project. I have done research and i can say that the ICO that I'm participate now is very attracting and  is environment friendly.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: