Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4004 times)
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

It seems to me that if you earn well on trading crypto currencies, then it's worth continuing to do it.
susutao86

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

I  think that here only the study of project documentation and analysis of everything that you can view in this company. This way you can choose a less suitable project for you ico.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

The one that is promising and unique. Not to mention having a great team. A friend recommended this to me. You might want to check it out. https://chozun.com/en
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Whatever you do, just try to do not follow the shills in here because they all are fake and you will end up putting your money in a shitty  coin that is not worth it at all
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

The project you should select by paying attention on quality of project. Investing on ICO is a good idea but you have to carefull in the selection of project. Many of the projects are good but some of the projects are scam. so, we should select the good project by know the quality of project.
jhonycrypto

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

you can have look on usechain ico it look very good to me they have great team and very interesting idea but ico investment very riscky always do your own research
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

If you want to check the upcoming ICOs, I will recommend to visit  Ciondelite https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php. Coindelite is the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

I personally so many great ICOs to participate in. Currently I came across with Dakuce. Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ is a strong and safe Crypto Exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts developed it. Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that can process transactions faster. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation.

Dakuce assures that it is profitable for its users and investors. It is transparency to the market data and charges along with prediction study. Furthermore, it enables detailed knowledge in the field of digital currency investment resources and gives updated news and information about cryptocurrency, which provides users and investors with clarity on how to manage and collect cryptocurrency assets.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Choose Sonder iCO  - its best now at the moment
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

There are so many things to look at and consider before you invest ICO, one of them is that you must know about the ICO in whole, you must read whitepaper as a whole. And you should be able to accept the risk if ICO suda enter the market, the price will fall
tuquyen44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

Getting some advice here in Bitcointalk is good and Give you Some idea but doing your own research is better, For Me I'm Prefer if the Project Have a Partnership with Big and Known Company.
Zorane

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Choose Sonder ICO man
lalatao71

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Getting some advice here in Bitcointalk is good and Give you Some idea but doing your own research is better, For Me I'm Prefer if the Project Have a Partnership with Big and Known Company.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Have you invested in any ICO later on? I traded BTC, ETH, and Quarkchain. I am holding One ledger, Daneel now.

These days, many of the ICOs who are raising Millions of millions are turning to be a scam. It is very important to complete a research before investing in any of the ICO, as it is not established, we can not invest on any of the coins just blindly. There are few top listing sites like ICO Bench, ICO Rating and many more that are completing their research and listing the ICOs. Though investing in a cryptocurrency is a risk, we should have a background check before investing.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

I think you should check the degree of this team, because if the degree is excellent, it will add extra points to the ICO project.
So most of the time I pay more attention to the education level of the team.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Right now, the ICO project there are so many. Even many of the projects are indeed very potential for success. I think you should also look at the ICO rating as well as deepening the information about the project. With a look at the whitepaper.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:13 AM

One of my friends who is investing in ICO doing is, he follows Ian Balina who is known as crypto and ICO expert. there is a big possibility for that particular ICO to be successful If Ian balina invest in that ICO as he recommends it. Follow him
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

There are 10 points that all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

1. Team
2. Timeline
3. Media and Community
4. Code Samples
5. Regulation
6. Distribution
7. Purpose
8. White Paper
9. Global Potential
10.Circulating Supply

There is an awesome site called Coindelite https://coindelite.com/ which will give you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

Through Coindelite, I found this ICO called SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/

SET (Save Environment Token) is a future cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:

https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

you have to learn to choose good projects, some ico still give good profit
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

investing in ico big risks ,some Ico may be crooks . you should be well versed in the projects
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

I like to invest in ico, for me it is one of the best ways to make money . I spend 5-7 hours a day studying and searching for new projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: