Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4003 times)
Tilisil

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

You have to be very careful to choosing an ico for investment . at the moment the market is very weak and I would recommend to refuse any investment
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Most ICO program with bank, exchange and technology concept has success, you should follow and replace your money (invest ) into it. You can collect some history information and see the result from ICO with concept I mention. ICO with that concept has future because they create services about what people needed. Clearly road map and mostly reach hard cap before end the ICO. Try it and good luck to you.

ICOs is not a replacement but kinda an innovation of the business in earning a profit just to justify the stability of the life of the person. Well it is sometimes complicated but the service that you catered is not for long but their is an assurance that you can gain for that.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
many ICO projects you can choose especially if you want to choose ICO project you should see white paper should be careful because there are many people who breeze in ICO but do not get anything then than that before you follow the project you have to be careful and choose the project the good one

HELLO!!!
Niklortof

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Investments in ico bring the greatest profit, but not everything is as easy as it seems . Many projects do not bring anything, many projects are scams . Only some projects give a good profit
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

You should always do your own research really and not take the advice of others with more than a pinch of salt. The most promising ICO for me personally is now launching early September and is called Pigzbe it is for a wallet and piggy bank for kids allowing savings and simple cash tranfers between family members.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

A good project is the most important. You must be careful when investing. It is important that the project has community support, a good idea. It must be really qualitative and solve a real problem. It's very difficult to choose a good project and you must do it carefully. Investing in good projects is much more profitable

Gribovski

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

when you select the ico take the time you need to carefully approach the choice of ico . Explore the site, chat with the team, look for information on various forums
quyenquang1654135@gmail.c

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

You can review an ICO by criteria such as the founder, technology and project ideas, web and community.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

There are quite a number of potential ICO projects, so you should choose according to your analysis and skills. So you will not have to blame anyone for hearing or believing.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

In case you're low in your exchanges at that point consider spending your coins a bit in interest in great ICO judging that you're currently counseling in an organizations in ICOs which could enable you to discover where would you be able to put your cash at. Remember to in any case exchange lows, you could by one means or another exchange bits for the time being and endeavor to exploit those offering your exchange coins in low. You could some way or another get something out of that.
trindirt

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

A very large percentage of ICO, it's scammers . But if you'll be careful in the study , read to learn about the project ,the same reviews. That'll help . Now it is very difficult to find something worthwhile, worthy .
JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!
This is a timely warning, alot of ICOs out there are scam, asides that we have unrealistic projects and white elephants here and there. You have to be very careful before you select an ICO to invest in. It takes a lot of research, patience and perseverance. I'm sure if you can invest your time in research about the project, you won't fall victim.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

First of all, you should look out for the team behind the project on social media and linkedin, that would tell you if they are reliable, after that you can start searching about the project itself, check their whitepaper for example to see if they are worth your investment.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

In order to properly evaluate the new ICO and to avoid investments in fraudulent schemes. There are many ICO campaigns now, and it is important to be able to carefully evaluate them before you decide to invest. Important components of ICO projects:
1. white paper;
2. team;
3. community;
4. progress;
5. competing tokens;
6. financing structure.
It is important to evaluate each new ICO project on its merits, and not on the hype around it. Given the prospects of blockchain technology, it is likely that the new ICO will work with wonderful teams and technologies. However, plagiarists and scammers are inevitable, so you should spend your time on a thorough study of new investment projects.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

I believe that the main thing when choosing an ICO is its popularity and the interest of customers in this project, you should pay attention to which project is most in demand.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

What should be considered is that IOO's project rating is good and clearly there is a license, because in order to avoid the project that is not clear, because now the competition is very tight as well as in the ICO field.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

There are many exiting ICOs in the market nowadays, but most of them are related to Robotic and AI (Artificial Intelligence). I hardly found any environment-related but then I visit the site called Coindelite and came across Save Environment Token (SET) where they have come up with the idea of utilizing an eco-friendly bicycle so as to reduce the pollution caused due to the usage of vehicles and other similar transport mediums. You could refer to the link below to know more about SET as well as its bounty program

https://www.set4earth.io/

BitcoinTalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

To find more interesting ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

I would suggest to look at this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/humanscape
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

If you can work in the field of cryptocurrency sales, then continue to work that way. Especially if you get to earn big money because of this
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:

https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: