Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
In my humble opinion the best project is bills each so irrelevant questions and problems of the community of our time so if the project is directed to solve those you can say that probably it would be successful more.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
In my humble opinion the best project is bills each so irrelevant questions and problems of the community of our time so if the project is directed to solve those you can say that probably it would be successful more.

that is a good point, project that has a good purpose and those project to have a good innovation and can put some changes in our community is the good project to invest in, there are some project just has been build for the sake of the team only.
Situaciy

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Token's Save project gives 1 million (~ $ 190 thousand) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until November 4, 2018
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

You can consider some ICO project which handle by Krypital team. I joined some project form this team and get the big profit: CMT, ABT, EGT... In this dowtrend section, but these token price will remain the level higher than the ICO price that demonstrate that these are the good project and attractive the investors
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

before you choose an ICO for investment, you should look the detail information about the project, like the whitepaper and website
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I have not invested in any ICO project this month because I could not find any project that good enough.
Next month, I will invest in the Eloncity project (Public Sale)

If you have any suggestion (high potential ICO projects), please share us!
Thanks
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Let not your research be limited to just choosing ICOs rated high on listing sites alone, because some of the listing sites just rate based on the amount they are paid. My advise is that you do your own thorough research before investing into any ICO.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

None. Because 99% of them are just pure scam, stealing money from innocent people.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

you must choose which project you should choose by doing your own research, how much tokens at least the team is made up of these or something you have to look at.
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Befor joining any ICO please do research properly about the project and the ICO because lot of ICO's are just scams but not all of them there are some ICO's which will be profitable in the future if you hold their coins.
catnap

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219242.0
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

On the wave of interest in the market, it constantly appears and non-viable projects, and just scammers. To invest in a promising startup and not to lose money, you need to follow these rules, and most importantly, to analyze the project well. The face of ICO of any project is its website, so the evaluation should start with it. As a rule, the site contains information about the project, contact details of its creators and an offer to buy tokens.
White paper the most important study Of the white paper project (White Paper). The white paper should reveal the whole essence of the project, from the General idea to the technical details. It should be accurately and clearly spelled out the objectives, the business plan, the main markets to which the product is aimed, as well as the stages of financing. The objectives of the project should be logical and achievable.
The project team is About half of the project's success is ensured by a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site has information about its members with detailed background and contact information. Even better, this team, or at least some of its members, have already had successful projects in the field of blockchain.
In addition, the sites of reliable ICO contain a road map, which outlines the stages of financing, the tasks for which it is necessary, as well as the timing of their implementation. Here it is necessary to pay attention to whether the objectives of the road map relate to the overall goals of the project and whether they can be implemented in the planned time frame.
If you are confident in the reliability of the company and the viability of the project, you can proceed to the study of the tokens themselves. The key question is what value will the token represent after the ICO.
A check-list to determine a worthy ICO, can be enough for a quick look and simple sanity. You should always understand what you buy when you buy someone's coins and what the final product will look like.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

You've got to choose reputable ones. those with trusted team passed KYC, transparent collections and strong community, moreover partnerships and fonds are advantage.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

try to search for an existing project or company. look and learn about their highlight problem and solvability. look for less segmented or specific project that it much better with a bigger approach of users. with this point you dont have to become an expert for blockchain to understand that your money is safe and has potential to gain profit. mostly you can use some ICO analyst to get the preference of top ICO at the moment
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

You want to invest then, take a look scidex. It's such a great project. SciDex creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

This is not a financial advise, do your own research, I think you should look into eloncity, it's one of the most promising ICO that is coming on board
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

I prefer to use some ico rating agencies when im looking for new ICO. For example, sites like icobench and icodrops allow you to check the opinion of the experts and  it helps you to make your own decision about different projects.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Befor joining any ICO please do research properly about the project and the ICO because lot of ICO's are just scams but not all of them there are some ICO's which will be profitable in the future if you hold their coins.

Nowadays it is very difficult to identify a fraudulent ICO, they present themselves as a real project with great potential, they attend the blockchain and crypto events. But after they called for the money, they did nothing and waited for the money to be distributed, a new type of fraud, it was a ghost project.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

from the current trend, I can say that the market will recover by the end of summer and will probably start to grow this fall.
SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

Look at my signature, a good project, in my opinion, study it in more detail and maybe you will like it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: