Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
Merited by vitruvio (10)

The topic today is perhaps the most relevant. Currently, ICO projects are attracted by the opportunity to get "easy money". The only difficulty is to choose a promising ICO project. In addition, there is always a danger to run into scam projects and lose the money invested. What criteria do I use to assess the ICO's prospects?

1. Site
If you open the site, you can not immediately understand the meaning of the project, feel free to close this site. Most likely, the creators of the project reacted to the case carelessly, decided to save on the services of a copywriter who would write the texts "for people". If the creators of the project do not spend resources to create a decent site, even on the Tilda designer, then this is an indicator of the hack.

2. Узнaйтe, нa cкoлькo языкoв пepeвeдeн caйт
The main markets are China, South Korea, Japan, Spain, USA, Russia. If the site is only in one language, it is very revealing. The creators of these projects are very sensitive to their globalization, so always try to speak the native language of a potential investor.

3. Look at the domain
Of course, you can register a domain in the IO zone, but there is a high probability that the ICO is only for the ICO. From my point of view, the domain in more classical zones is closer to the real business.

4. Analyze the distribution of money
If this distribution is painted in a nutshell, and it is not clear how much will be spent on the product itself, how much on operating costs, how much on marketing, etc., then this is an obvious scam. I consider it normal when:

- up to 10% take their funders in order to cover primary costs;

- up to 15% goes to the development of the platform;

- up to 30% is spent on project marketing;

- approximately 5% is spent on the legal component and operating costs.

In addition, there should be some inviolable Fund left, it is the "capital" that will provide the value of the token in the future.

5. Social network
Be sure to see if there are links to social networks, evaluate the activity of people in the network. Of course, a lot of paid posts and mentions, so take a little time to get to the heart of the comments and understand their meaning. Be sure to go to the branch in BitcoinTalk and read the opinion of the people who write about the project there.

6. Rate the BOUNTY company
Go to the branch of the BOUNTY, see how many people decided to participate. This is an indicator of community trust. On the one hand, everything looks simple, people do work for future tokens themselves. On the other hand, I know from my own experience that it is a great job to develop and maintain a normal BOUNTY campaign, especially when you work with the whole world. It's really a 24/7 job, you have to check and monitor everything around the clock.

7. Look at the team
Evaluate the project team, their business experience. If they do not have a successful experience in running their business, then most likely, they will not be able to grow a real business from the ICO project that brings money. Be sure to go through the profiles in the social networks of the team, I would recommend even write them personal messages to make sure that they are real people and they are ready to answer your questions.

8. The essence of the token
What gives the token that you are offered to buy. If dividends are paid, then there is a possibility of falling under the regulation of securities in the future. Already in the US there is regulation, and the SEC considers tokens within the ICO as securities if they give passive income. The same situation is in China. If the token does not assume a special value, it can be easily replaced with the same Etherium, then this is a bell of senselessness of the project as a whole.

9. White paper
Why did I leave this main document in the end? Because if the first 7 items are bad, I do not even open the White paper. I won't see anything new there. The document should be written in clear language. All aspects of the project should be described in detail:

— tasks that are solved by the project;

- expediency of using blockchain technology in the project;

- description of markets;

- Road map of the project with clear deadlines and steps for the development of the project;

- scheme of the project and possible partner integrations;

- description of the business model;

- options for the exit of the investor from the project.

How long? Yes, but reliably! And finally. Do not invest money you are not prepared to lose. To date, any investment in cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment, as it can be banned everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

Many people, including me might want to consider it a big risk to invest in ICOs these days, simply because a lot of them are created to satisfy the selfish desires of their creators and are thus scams, or some of them do not really have the potential to survive the market. However,  there are still some few good ones and you might to consider investing in OrganicToken.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

I think it’s still good idea about investing into ICO project because they are the one who make up most of the crypto world now. If you interested in ICOs than one time take a look scidex.  They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. 
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

Many people, including me might want to consider it a big risk to invest in ICOs these days, simply because a lot of them are created to satisfy the selfish desires of their creators and are thus scams, or some of them do not really have the potential to survive the market. However,  there are still some few good ones and you might to consider investing in OrganicToken.
I think that too, for now it is very risky investment ico, but indeed the benefits we can get from this investment is greater than just holding altcoin in the wallet. if we can choose the right ico project I think is not a problem ico investment, but remember do not just choose ico project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

When choosing an ICO project for investment, you need to pay attention to a number of factors: the site; the project in social networks; the project team; the essence of the token.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Aimedis ico 2018

Decentralized and incentivized healthcare Revolutionary AI & a sophisticated dual blockchain model
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

When choosing an ICO project for investment, you need to pay attention to a number of factors: the site; the project in social networks; the project team; the essence of the token.
it is a must if we want to choose ICO to be an investment or in searching for a project that we will do. because to look for a good ICO and success in the future it is very difficult for now and we must also be careful to look for it
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

in the bear market like this, i think it's not a good idea to invest on ico. since ethereum as their/many ico platform was didn't follow bitcoin uptrend and didn't got higher value
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

First of all, you should aim for the research of the team behind the project, if you get into the path of some scammers you can definitely end up regretting your decisions, so search for them on social media, linkedin, all of their background, and take your time to do it, after you are out of doubts about their credibility, read the whitepaper to see if the project itself has a promising future.
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

There are a lot of new projects at the ICO stage, it is very difficult and risky to choose a worthy and promising project. I prefer to invest after the ICO is held and completed.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

Buy a better-proven coin that did not have time to grow in price. I think the chance to make a couple of hundred percent is very realistic.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

The good ICO for you to follow is those who have good prospects for the long term and have a strong potential to be able to realize it. Such ICOs usually have a team of professionals at work and are reliable in meeting the targets that have been determined at the right time with the given period of time.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

This same question has been on my mind for a while now.
I don't really know which ICO to choose, but thank God someone created this post.
I hope to read and learn from it.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

Don't ask about projects you don't really know or don't understand well enough. Choose projects in areas that you already familiar. After that see their website, whitepaper and team members. Personally I like the idea and plans of "Blackbox" project. That's why I choosed to work with them.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Of course you are very confused which ICO should you choose. Because of course very much ICO now. And all ICO is good and potentially. But there is a good ICO for you to choose and I recommend to you. ICO 4NEW is one of the best options for ICO if you want to invest. maybe 4NEW is a very potent ICO now.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

The ICO project you should choose I personally think is ICO on blockchain, because I believe the ICO will be a success.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

I recommend the #HEROIC project to you as a fascinating journey into the world of crypto technologies. It will become one of the coolest projects that will bring you prosperity and new knowledge. https://heroic.com/
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Choose the best ICO that has the full potential to deliver. Choose from the best bounty managers like Smauni, krypital and others
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
I think you need to pay attention to how the team treats their investors and the greedy team or not. these are two very important factors that affect the success of investments.

Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

Its difficult how we should choose ICO. but you can check the team of project, their already raised money and partnerships they already made. are they value their customers. plus you should not also diversify your portfolio and not investing all your money only in ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: