Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Try the ICO with the highest rating on a ICO's rating website because if the rating is high then that means the investors interest is also high. But you also have to see the team on their social media, to know whether they are real or not.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ijsera82

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

look into eLYQD project now. The eLYQD marketplace and ecosystem will increase the efficacy of all business interactions by freeing them from all kinds of middlemen and making those interactions immediate, transparent, secure and mutually beneficial. This vision will be achieved by creating a fast blockchain-based decentralized ecosystem and organizing user interactions on the peer-to-peer basis.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

I would recommend like to recommend INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

For starters, investing on a well-known altcoin is very much more recommended however if you definitely have the knowledge, guts and etc then go for ICO since there's a high risk that you're just wasting your money on them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

Eloncity A great project. The community is thriving by providing information and good promotion. The project has a specific development roadmap and an experienced team. I believe the project will be successful. https://eloncity.io/
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

For starters, investing on a well-known altcoin is very much more recommended however if you definitely have the knowledge, guts and etc then go for ICO since there's a high risk that you're just wasting your money on them.
Investing can make you bank if you invest in the ranked coins. Investing in an ICO is not that smart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
First of all, you need to carefully study the project's prospects, its development team, documentation, technology, proposed ideas, community, ratings. Of course, the risk of fraud will not be completely eliminated in this case, But at least it will be possible to minimize the risk of error.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

Eloncity Own a strong foundation, with a large and powerful team. The project is being experienced by experienced investors. with his high grades. Eloncity is getting high trust. with transparent development. and private partners. This is definitely the best project at the moment, people visit https://eloncity.io/
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

When you are looking for new ICOs, you can get support from some ico research groups. for example icomarks. I think it's successful and useful.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Their is lots of ICO with very advanced technology. Their concept is really good. You can choose them. Fir this, you have need lots searching.. I know one ICo with good concept. You can check their website. The name is Ecomi.... They are made secure wallet for crypto. You can get information about this project on theur website... Good luck .
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

ICO you select is the ICO that does really well and also has a good concept. the team incorporated therein also must be fully qualified. because this determines the success of the ICO itself.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

I highly recommend Trustedcars a new blockchain development to innovate car dealership to mobility provider .Users can choose a car according to his preferences that is listed on the inventory of the dealership where the user is not bound to any long term contract and has the choice to swap anytime he wants. In fact the Trustedcars is already implemented in Germany and it will continue to provide new concepts to have seamless operation in mobility industry !

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

I do not want to mislead you by suggesting which project you would prefer, so I would like to state how you will investigate the projects and what you will prefer. You can get detailed information about the project you want to invest by doing detailed research about the criteria mentioned below. You can also give yourself your own investment decision as you will have detailed information about the project when good research is done.

Project Technology: The technology that the project will present to us and how this technological infrastructure will be provided gives us important details about the project. Generally, many poor quality projects always specify the same technology goals and these targets are extremely simple, easy targets.

Project Team: The gold point is here, so you need to know more about the project's team to understand how good a project is. If there are qualified individuals on the project team, we can understand that the project is a good future. But it is also easy to understand that if the individuals involved in the project team had previously worked in poor quality projects, that project would not benefit.

Project Goals: It is very important to have information about the project's objectives and how they will reach them, because projects that do not have a good vision are often far from garbage.

Project Partners: A quality project can be a quality partner for itself without the need for advertising. For that reason, detailed information and research on project partners will help me to acquire a good knowledge of the project and to reach a conclusion.

It is possible to get good information about the project if we investigate a few details I mentioned above to the careful and fine details. Lastly, I would like to point out that it is also useful not to trust ICO scores because these scores can be increased with certain payments.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Always need to carefully consider the choice of a suitable project, take into account its prospects and technology. First of all, immediately you need to pay attention to the development team, the project community and its technology. And while you always need to be guided only by facts, do not rely on rumors

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
darkwiz1417

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

Choose the ICO that is for long term used , further development is one of the best asset they can offer . Based it to the demands of user like Car mobility one of the largest in demands services globally . And i see that Trustedcars has the all inclusive solutions for purchasing cars and mobility services . One of the biggest asset compare to other mobility ICO projects their platform is already in place and tested and adopting blockchain technology will greatly affect their development specially the security and fast transaction , means hassle free from users !
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Today, indeed a large selection of projects, including often there are scammers. Therefore, it is necessary to take responsibility responsibly to the choice of a suitable project. First of all, you need to study information about the rating of a particular project, its technology, the development team and documentation.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

In any case, the issue of choosing a project for investment should be taken as responsibly as possible. Recklessness in this case is simply unacceptable. First of all, you need to study the ratings of projects on topical sites. You can also learn information about the technology, the development team and the project community.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

I suggest Foresting it is a korean project that offers a new social media platform for content creators , where creators earn rewards for their unique content this will disrupt centralization to traditional social platform only users with many followers earn while other are just wasting their data for their social post
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

There are many ICOs these days, the good ones tend to be based on either mining companies or exchanges. Pick one with a good team or preferable something that is already in place. If work has started already then they are serious about it and the project is less likely to be a scam, at worst just a failed project
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Assuming that the larger the project, the more capital that is initially raised is a misconception. ICOs as well as cryptocurrency are all nascent, controlled markets dominated primarily by greed and emotion. Should the project have a reasonable scale, focus on value, should avoid the project is inflated, exaggerated by the numbers:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: