Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Eloncity This project is developing with a transparent team with clear development path. Look at the project can see the credibility of their team, the good reason to invest. Personally, my opinion of this project has a very big future. Anyone can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

I don't know, with so many scams in the name of ICO. I was a little hesitant about a good project.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Dear friend,
I am a newbie too. Which ICO project should I choose? This is a good question. It is very useful for us to get many profits. By some trading in the crypto, I realize that the good ICOs are CMT, MTC, NEO,...Good luck!
Cairo18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Well, finding ICOs is very easy but finding ICOs that are legit is hard. I myself is also having the difficulty in finding such, but my colleague says we should research and most importanly is having the project transparent management, the people should be known and true because there are a lot of scam now a days so goodluck.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

TEND is very actual now and its potential is so great as experts talk. I think that it is really so because the project is so nice for its common increasing and development.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
xenonixxx

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

For the purpose of the project, the period of existence, the background of the creation and the development team. Read the reviews in the end, find out the capitalization of the project.

Which tracker ico is the best?
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

I would like to introduce you to a project, a good team, a clear roadmap, a promising project Eloncity, bringing all the elements to the first step towards success. People are interested in projects that are busy, this is one of them. Anyone can follow details at https://eloncity.io/
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

When choosing an ICO project for investment, you need to pay attention to a number of factors: the {site;...This is the good question about ICOs, I think you have many options to pick to invest in but I think don 't invest in ICOs in market down trend because it causes too much with your investment it makes your investment in loss just because of market situation otherwise some are good to be profitable,pay attention to the team members , the value of the token, the use of the token...
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

Did you know that ICO nowadays are really risky? you should avoid ICO, but if you are planning to join, choose ICO that is protocol, or it is blockchain services, don't join to the APP ICO, you should go for protocol projects.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

Eloncity This project is developing with a transparent team with clear development path. Look at the project can see the credibility of their team, the good reason to invest. Personally, my opinion of this project has a very big future. Anyone can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
Is this project associated with Elon Musk in any way? Looks like team trying to speculate on famous person when choose this name.
neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

You must be careful on where to invest these days. Choose ICOs that has a good vision and has a great product. You should check us out!
As of June 1, 2018, the time of generating one block on the Ethereum blockchain was 14.73 seconds. At peak loads, block generation speed drops more than two-folds. Unlike other blockchain solutions, NeuronChain system provides super fast transactions.

Visit our website here to know more: http://neuronchain.io/
DreiTon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

You must be careful on where to invest these days. Choose ICOs that has a good vision and has a great product. You should check us out!
As of June 1, 2018, the time of generating one block on the Ethereum blockchain was 14.73 seconds. At peak loads, block generation speed drops more than two-folds. Unlike other blockchain solutions, NeuronChain system provides super fast transactions.

I agree with this.
NeuronChain sounds promising too. I'll follow your social media accounts for updates.  Smiley
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

I would recommend like to recommend INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
You can check it into  the coinschedule website too many good icos in their site. You can collect the information from that and if you want to find in this site you can check into the "bounties" and do the own research for yourself.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Yes, invest in ICO as well. There are still a lot of people investing in ICO projects because if you choose a good ICO you will have the opportunity x5, x10, x20, .. times the initial investment, this is also The reason people call the ICO is "super-profitable".
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

I know that choosing ICO to participate with is very hard to make a decision specially in this bear market , we need to consider the most important thing which is the demands for using the platform itself and also the background of people who are involve . I see that Eternal Trust has a unique platform a TrustFund based in a blockchainon and also providing advanced medical procedure to improve our lifespan when available they also investing to such experiment to make it come true !  The platform powered by EOS Blockchain and IBM hyperledger to perform financial services that will be under by smart contracts and oracles !

raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

The best basis is the transparency of the Project from team to platform ends. Just be careful to ICO that is just a Hyped and no long term purpose most of the time they are the scam projects this saddens me because new investors falls for it and decided to quit Crypto ! But if you are searching for legitimate ICO i would highly recommend Gemstra Project which is the future social selling platform that will be using blockchain technologies to disrupt the barriers of non-transparent retail marketplace , with such technology it allows brand and sellers to have freedom to choose on what product they want to endorse in their catalog and giving incentives to merchants that perform quality services to their consumers !
vandatpb

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Eloncity A very smart project gives me great excitement. I believe this project will work and be successful because this project has a great team that always offers creative ideas to project more and more known investors to the project. details at https://eloncity.io/
Raytoshi
Copper Member

Activity: 14

I'm here and you're there

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

What would you consider super fast transactions?

Trying to get some merit points from generous people.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

Personally, I would check the whitepaper of several projects extensively, some of them are good only by name and when you read their whitepaper it looks definitely incomplete or lacking, so have that in mind, also not only those tht have the most capitalization would be the best, small projects can definitely become mainstream if done right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: