Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO project should I choose?  (Read 4002 times)
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

you should do your own research about ico that you want to choose because by doing your own research you will be able to find out the ico that you are researching is really good or not, whereas if it depends on the choices of others, besides the answers will vary you also not know whether the ico suggested to you is really good or not.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

It's best if you choose an ICO that shares the same interests as yourself. For example, I believe in the movement MegaX is trying to create so I am going with them. https://megax.io/
Nickcerny

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

There are many ICO project so it becomes a bit difficult to select the particular ICO. One should go through the particular project, their motive behind it, manager behind the project and check everything. I have invested in Binex.trade where they share 70% of revenue with token holders so its kind a great project. But the volume is quite low right now but at the initial stage it gave me profit.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Always invest on a working product/project and not just an ico. Check the team and their vision. How practical the product can be? You can refer to the ARROUND ico as an example of a cool and useful product targeting the augmented reality with blockchain tech ...

finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I think it is professional behavior to invest in ICO projects that are ready for the product. I care that the ICO project team is active. Hard working people perform well even on the bear market. In order for the ICO project to be successful, money must be collected according to the hardcap level.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Studying ICO projects, you need to know the team.  A very good quality is that the coin of this project is listed on the stock exchange, with a good rating.  Learn how well invested a company is.  Carefully read the white paper.  Not least is the idea itself.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

I don't think that it's a good idea to invest in different ICOs. I think that risks are too high, it's better to buy tokens after listing on exchange. But if you want to suuport projects, you can buy on public sale.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Have a look at AiBB I think is is one of the best projects.
dallas_btc

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Hi everybody. I am a programmer with great experience and since 2017 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

Hi everybody. I am a programmer with great experience and since 2017 I have been learning the blockchain. I am interested in investing in ICO projects, but I don't have an economic background to assess the potential of the project. I can study the code on github, but this is clearly not enough for successful investments. What to do in this situation, maybe pass some courses of traders?
Not all projects possessing a working product have a fair value. For example, I know several projects that are constantly developing, updating github, but they have no marketing at all, no one knows about their product and therefore it has fallen greatly from the ICO price. In any project, apart from the product, you also need marketing and a strong community of supporters! There must be hyip and interest of so many people to the project.
dallas_btc

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

Not all projects possessing a working product have a fair value. For example, I know several projects that are constantly developing, updating github, but they have no marketing at all, no one knows about their product and therefore it has fallen greatly from the ICO price. In any project, apart from the product, you also need marketing and a strong community of supporters! There must be hyip and interest of so many people to the project.
Thanks, you are right. The problem is that I don't understand anything in economic, marketing and so on
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

I think it is professional behavior to invest in ICO projects that are ready for the product. I care that the ICO project team is active. Hard working people perform well even on the bear market. In order for the ICO project to be successful, money must be collected according to the hardcap level.
working product could be main reason for us to join in ico projects.without this thing , in my opinion this projects has no value at all.and i would not put my money to whole projects.
Script79

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Thanks, you are right. The problem is that I don't understand anything in economic, marketing and so on
If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.

There are websites, spreadsheets, youtube bloggers, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.
Ripple4life

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

If you can really appreciate a good code, then it is easier to look for reports on this project. Professional analysts make reports from an economic point of view.

There are websites, spreadsheets, youtube bloggers, analyst aggregators, listings of ico-projects.
If you look at aggregator sites, such as http://topexperts.io you can compare the scores of one project from different analysts. So you can conclude - if the project's scores are low everywhere, and on one website are high - most likely they are paid for. And vice versa.
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well. The second month I have been thinking of investing money in ICO project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding ICO projects on rating agencies and ICO listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
At that time, when you asked this question, you could and could safely invest in some ICO, but now you probably already need to think very well before trying to make money here, although for investing now the lowest prices, if you want to take a risk, you can!
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

I think it is still a good idea to invest in an ICO project because they are one of the creators of most of the crypto world now. But you should really focus on the ICO project because there are more fraudulent projects than good projects. And all ICOs are good and capable. But there is a good ICO for you to choose and I recommend. ICO 4NEW is one of the best options for ICO if you want to invest. Maybe 4NEW is a very strong ICO now.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:15:45 PM
Merited by andrej.safronov.1990 (1)

In my experience, the participation in ICO, for me personally, it seems more promising compared to trade. See projects on sites with the ratings, pay attention to the team and the product is the most important in any project. Another very interesting idea you can use to invest in projects that have already collected softcap. So you invest in the exact working project.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Take advantage of better technical analyses about ICO. Choose 3-4 hours where projects are evaluated, choose the best evaluation of these sites. When you participate in 10 projects, you will have your own statistics and you will be able to evaluate the projects
bogdanai

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Is there now any ICO that you think will worth?
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

It is very difficult to say that which ico project should to choose because every project define so many thing in the white paper and promise so many feature and benefit of the coin in the future but after some time they unable to run the project and fail to continue the coin. So no body can not say about this exactly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: