Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2671 times)
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

I think its not just basically way to make money because you can have earn more here much more in your real job. I quit my job for this for giving fulltime here in bitcoin.  This is easy way and easy make money.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

We can say that this is basically just another way to make money but making money is not an easy job if we have to work hard and to use our skills at right time and at a right place then may we earn some money in the future So it is good to use this currency now and this is the crypto era most of the people use daily transaction over the internet using these currencies and it is good because those who have this money they are earning over the holding of this currency as well.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

Yes I think this is a way to make money. One of them is participating in bitcoin. There are lots of coins there, and also trading. I think you should be grateful you can still make money from various projects. And this is the phase, how money can be generated through bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

For now, it would be just another way to make money because blockchain technology is still in its introductory phase. There is an opportunity to make money so why not take advantage of it. There are many projects that if use by majority of people would be a big help because it can make their work more efficient and access to the data would be fast and more simple.

However, only a few use this now so we cannot see yet the potential of it. All we can see is the price of the coins use in this projects and speculate to make money but if majority use the coin for its actual use then there would be less volatility. Later on when majority of people use blockchain then we can see that actual use case of the projects will flourish.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

It is hard to understand what you are asking. Are you asking our opinion regarding why everyone is using bitcoins only for investment ?
Maybe this person thinks that this is just a game only? Though we all know you can play on gambling but you can earn here as long as you will follow instructions and also try to review the rules given by the forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

Generally speaking, we invest not only money but also our time and effort. Is this basically just another way to make money? I would say yes and that's an unavoidable fact. We don't invest or believe in something without thinking about what's in it for us, right? It may vary from one person to the next but essentially, we invest with the expectation to earn more, return of investment (ROI). It's good that you're keeping yourself updated with the market's status, though.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

For me not only does it helps you financially but also mentally providing you experienced and knowledgeable in the way you are dealing with the real world. Yes it does provide additional money, but as take a look at a bigger picture many successful people because of bitcoin are doing actually great not just of money given to them by bitcoin but the knowledge and experienced they attain through it.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

That's because you can make money without caring about anything that happens behind the scenes. The value is what's real to them and everything behind is all just magic. It's like that for most technology. The only thing that matters is "performance" or specs. For instance, you dont care about the circuit design of your phone. You care about its speed, camera..etc. Bitcoin is just another way of making money for now, that's because it's new and people have are confused about what it is, but it wont be long till you can use it for your internet transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

You know what op, my advice to you is to not think too much about things you know that you have never or can never ever really control like this one. Not that I am saying it is impossible for things to change around here in the crypto world, I am just saying that even if it is possible, it is on a point where it stands next to the line dividing impossible and possible. Now don't get me wrong, I completely agree with your point. In fact, I have been through the same conflict within my mind and still think that the way things work around here in the crypto world really sucks. But the thing is, I know that there is just nothing that I know of that I can do to make things better than what it already is today. Which is why I decided to adapt and take advantage of the opportunities while enjoying the innovation that cryptos bring to this modern world. Because let's face it, the world is too greedy to be good with things like this; if we do not adapt, we will get left behind. So, knowing ourselves, we can stay at ease because we know that we are not only in the game just because we want the money but the technology itself and the innovation it brings to our clearly outdated monetary system. Not to mention that there are thousands if not millions that are only in for the quick buck. So trust me man, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Just because you are earning(small or big) due to your hard work in studying how things work around here at the expense of others, doesn't mean that you are a bad person forgetting his morals. Because whether you like it or not, just like others you to have basic wants and needs that you need to satisfy or have.

But hey, for what it's worth, it already is a very big thing that you only choose to support projects that you think are really making a difference and are really honest with their goals in solving problems that are currently existing to help better the real world together with the other things in the virtual world. Hope this really does make you feel better and stop being too hard on yourself for the wrong reasons. Good luck with your crypto life man and good day. Smiley

Oh, and by the way, this message is not only intended for op himself but also for everyone who really does feel the same also. Thanks for reading and if you think it really helped you in any way, please do feel free to merit. It will be very much appreciated. (wink*) Wink

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I think its not just basically way to make money because you can have earn more here much more in your real job. I quit my job for this for giving fulltime here in bitcoin.  This is easy way and easy make money.
I don't know its just sound crazy but quit real job to spare your time for Bitcoin is a bad idea, cuz Bitcoin is an unstable stuff and sometimes your money can go down for long time that you won't to sell it. If I were you, I would stay in that job  at least I have fixed income.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

Yes it is. Apparently most of the users including me who say bitcoin is the best and all that crap do mean that they only like bitcoin just because of the money they are able to earn. Bitcoin is a great project yes but had it been a project where users don't get any monetary return or something ,then things wouldn't be the way they are right now. Just cherish whatever we have.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Yes it is. Apparently most of the users including me who say bitcoin is the best and all that crap do mean that they only like bitcoin just because of the money they are able to earn. Bitcoin is a great project yes but had it been a project where users don't get any monetary return or something ,then things wouldn't be the way they are right now. Just cherish whatever we have.
Yes I can simply say that its true. Hence, bitcoin is just an asset for me and not sure that everytime it can give us bulks of money because bitcoin is volatile meaning that the price of bitcoin is not stable so we cant predict if we will earn a big amount of money everytime. But its based on a person on what style did he or she used to earn here such as investing, mining and joining signature campaign.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Absolutely!! Buterin says: “A lot of people cheer the wealth redistribution that’s coming from cryptocurrency because they think, oh, it’s old money that’s being disempowered and fl ashy new tech money that’s being empowered, but I’m skeptical that people involved in cryptocurrency are better people than people involved in the banking system. If crypto succeeds, it’s not because it empowers better people. It’s because it empowers better institutions."
So, all we all want is profit!
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:42:57 PM by chickenado

Absolutely!! Buterin says: “A lot of people cheer the wealth redistribution that’s coming from cryptocurrency because they think, oh, it’s old money that’s being disempowered and fl ashy new tech money that’s being empowered, but I’m skeptical that people involved in cryptocurrency are better people than people involved in the banking system. If crypto succeeds, it’s not because it empowers better people. It’s because it empowers better institutions."
So, all we all want is profit!
Cypto currency is now the trending way of gaining an extra money, I believe that many people is now really becoming more interested in it because crypto is really amazing it is built with many simple ways to earn a huge amount of money with a very few capital, I think it is now becoming more popular because of its good feedback and crypto is already been trusted for such a along time that is why it is now really valuable.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

I started using bitcoin because of the novelty of having a currency without the clutches of a government and i really liked the economic structure that built around it and that too at a very high pace,there is nothing wrong in coming into a financial structure to trade and make money ,if you are into trading you will understand it,you are not purchasing any stocks in the share market because of its novelty or your sympathy towards the owners,you are into it to make money,You can take any sides of the coin. Wink
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

man, you're getting confused ... there are those who only care about the prices and these are the merchants and there are those who care about technology and these are the techies, the technology and programming enthusiasts. there are those who they want to exploit the technology so as to create something else, what I am trying to say is that you should be concerned with your own goal and not be frustrated because not everyone gets interested in technology and only cares about the price.

as I said before, every person has some purpose when he enters the crypto world, the merchants care about the price, the programmers care about the technology and so on. you can not force people to do the things that you do like, that is be a dictator and honestly you frighten me with that your thinking

you have your way of thinking, you have your own goal when you entered the crypto world and you must accept that other people also have their own goals.

they are creating companies and for this they need money and of course there will always be someone who will lose money, you do not change the world without having power and unfortunately the money is what gives you power.

What is your take on this?

In my opinion, there's no problem whatsoever like we are.

Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

this is how game works

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

Yes this is another way to make money. One is buy ICO, second is trade and third is mining. No more hard work.

eyebags1994

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

No its not just.. But it is this way to make money! The best way to make money is here at bitcoin. Joining bitcoin is a great opportunity to make money for us to live comfortably and of course to make our lives more easier to live of course with bitcoin.
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Please elaborate, I am missing your point, or maybe you are missing mine?  Smiley
I dont think so because you have to wait for so long befoer you get money and you have to be hard work and patince on this organization to get your goals and achieve your dreams in your life.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Actually this not only way to make money this also a beneficial platform to gain knowledge and learn more.This platform make able to professionally behave and how to contribute for the community in best way.
There is also too much potential to gain benefit from many opportunities either in term of financial or non financial.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: