Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2679 times)
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.

Yes, like me I am still a student but through bitcoin I don't need to received money from my parents instead I pay my own expenses from the money I earn from bitcoin.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.

Yes, like me I am still a student but through bitcoin I don't need to received money from my parents instead I pay my own expenses from the money I earn from bitcoin.

Yes having bitcoin is another way to make money because if you invest it can double your money or investment. Its not only investment but also it can give extra income which helps us in our financial needs.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Merited by DooMAD (2), mnich (1)

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
Every trader or investor wishes to end up making profit after any transaction. The same principle applies to Bitcoin. It is another lucrative means to earn money. But there is more to Bitcoin than just investing into it. Holders and bullish like me, believe strongly that Bitcoin is the future. The era where most trading will be done with Bitcoin, both online and offline is yet to come. I suggest you read more into Bitcoin and you'll get to appreciate that there is more to Bitcoin than just investment.

Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

I think so, because you earn buy bounties, campaign and forums. But it will take time for you to earn. So just be patient. Easy but be patient
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

Every trader or investor wishes to end up making profit after any transaction. The same principle applies to Bitcoin. It is another lucrative means to earn money. But there is more to Bitcoin than just investing into it. Holders and bullish like me, believe strongly that Bitcoin is the future. The era where most trading will be done with Bitcoin, both online and offline is yet to come. I suggest you read more into Bitcoin and you'll get to appreciate that there is more to Bitcoin than just investment.
bitcoin is a best way of making money and specially in current time when there is many volatile in bitcoin price, one can get a chance to trading bitcoin in a low price and if he will wait for some time and will hold their bitcoin then he can really get a good profit after after some time. I think bitcoin is the most superb way of making money, which can give you profit in a very very short time.
Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

ITS THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY BUT IF U STUCK IN COIN OR TOKEN THAT IS SCAM . THEN U WILL END UP LOOSING ALL YOUR MONEY. U HAVE TO BE ATTENTIVE 24*7 AND KEEP WATCH ON MARKET COS IN JUST 6 HOURS THE WHOLE MARKET CAN ALTER.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

I don't look upon it as a way to earn as for me its the earning itself Smiley change the thinking buddies
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

bitcoin is a best way of making money and specially in current time when there is many volatile in bitcoin price, one can get a chance to trading bitcoin in a low price and if he will wait for some time and will hold their bitcoin then he can really get a good profit after after some time. I think bitcoin is the most superb way of making money, which can give you profit in a very very short time.
Bitcoin is really a very good tool to make money. But what do you say to those who bought bitcoin in December 2017? I don't think they think so. Money can't get out of nowhere. Someone has to invest their money in bitcoin. It can't be that everyone always wins. Someone must be losing. You should always remember that.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

I am making money from youtube but to do that requires a process of preparation, building and persistence. Of course, bitcointalk and crypto are a special kind of work and value for money is much higher. It will be easy when you get:
- Know the rules
- have the knowledge and experience
- Effort and perseverance
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

I don't want to get indulged further as because they are not for earning they are for ruining Sad
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

Yes, you can start to be part of bitcoin by joining bounty or signature campaign to make money, but patient, effort and knowledge about bitcoin is needed for you to get btc and make it grow.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Yes, you can start to be part of bitcoin by joining bounty or signature campaign to make money, but patient, effort and knowledge about bitcoin is needed for you to get btc and make it grow.

Yes, bitcoin is another way to make money, you just apply or join bounty project or signature campaign in order to earn money. But before you join make sure you are knowledgeable about it because the job is more on posting and sharing about bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Merited by jinxing (2)

Basically make Bitcoin easier for people to transact online and also make it easier for people to transfer money from various countries, but Bitcoin can also be used for long-term investments where people will benefit, there are many pitur and system in Bitcoin technology that allows Users to collect coins which can then be changed in local currency. In addition to a place to make money, Bitcoin is a place to learn about the digital economy.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Offcaus yes, bitcoin is another way of making money, bitcoin has save many peoples from financial bondage, bitcoin now become a source income, and numerous peoples became rich through bitcoin.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Yeah of course yes it is another way to make money. In other words if you have a permanent job and you want to earn more bitcoin is you solution in short you have sideline job. Bitcoin is kind of crypto currency that cannot be seen in visual but you could gain in real money by converting it to your local money.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Here in bitcointalk forum making money is so easy all you have to do is keep hardworking and applied patience to have success and gain money.
yes, I agree with you because I can feel it from some activities that I do in this forum and certainly other than an insight that I get from this forum but on the other side I also get money that is by following some signature campaign activities. and the most important thing is the hard work we do.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

I don't want to get indulged further as because they are not for earning they are for ruining Sad
So I guess you have been ruined so far since you started putting your money into cryptocurrency right? Maybe you truly do not have an idea what the whole thing is all about then. We cannot lie to ourselves that this has turned to a speculative asset and whichever way everyone wants to earn and even the OP cannot deny that.

I am not supporting a particular project because I want to support, I am supporting because I am investing and in the real life usage of the product, it gives me a stake in the company and if late comers eventually come, I can decide to give them at the price I have stipulated and that is more like how shares work in a company. So, I guess we just have to live with that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

Bitcoin and cryptographic currencies is the big thing already in the internet and indeed a breakthrough technology. It helped boost one's economy and making the lives of people better as it provides numerous opportunity to earn profit that they haven't experienced before. But that's only for those people who believe in the blockchain technology.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

In my point of view, yes this is basically another way to make money. Why do people created many projects and innovations? Those projects and innovations means business and business means money.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

yes, all about bitcoin and crypto is another way to make money. I am sure, almost from 80% of people who are in crypto, they are just investing or trading for profit. no one actually uses bitcoin to buy something. they just want to earn money.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: