Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:04:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2679 times)
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

The way I understand your words is just that...bitcoin...blockchain is another way to make money....well I guess that is so these things are all about money and you can't take away money or set it apart it from these becuase they are all inter-related. Blockchain in whatever way they see it have their own system as how to make a profit so wether you accept it or not that is just the way it is.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Bitcoin has raised lots of hope and expectations. It's of course a way to make moneybut it cannot reduced to only that. And I think this is a big problem today in crypto, investors and traders see the profit they can make before the real application of the currency or the project itself

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Well I would say yes, Bitcoin is basically another way or means to earn money. We are all here in Bitcoin because we want and need a source of income or something to invest to so that in time we will be able to enjoy the returns of our time and efforts. Here in Bitcoin, it has different ways of earning, you can join and participate on campaigns and earn coins once the task is done, you can also be a trader and also investor in Bitcoin where in you can do trading, shrot term and long term investments where in you can gain great returns.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

The use of crypto isn't just a way to earn money, its potential is greater and it has a huge potential to become the main currency in the nearest future when all or almost all governments will accept it
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

I think yes this is another way to make money. every year the value of higher auto inflation the cost of living is also increasing. if we do not have a passive opinion then we will be difficult to meet the needs of life. bitcoin and cryptocurrency is my passive income.

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

In the start of the bitcoins and the other cryptocurrency no but as time goes by and they knew that tha bitcoins are great investment they take advantage to it and tehy msde it as an investment rather than to be a currency at all. And with the help of this forum thi really becames as another way of getting money an easy one because you can stay at home and work anytime you wanted because you are on your own no company is owning you. That is why there are a lot more people that is jpining to us for easy money
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Indeed. Even bitcoin is price is not stable still its a good way to earn extra income. No a days the cost of living are getting higher so we need additional source to aid our financial problems.

TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

me im still a student and finding some ways to earn money in such more easier way, then i find out about bitcoin so i immediately create an account and join. I learn step by step how it works then i put some time on it while studying and looking forward to earn more with bitcoin.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a legit way of earning money. Though it is not as stable as your regular job(due to it's volatility) but it will pay you good profit in return however you have to be patient. Being patient is necessary because many risks are involved when investing in bitcoin. It's price may change every now and then in which case you must be accustomed to.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Yes here's a solid project and their B0unty where anyone can go and make crypto at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165  , there are hundreds of others out there worth your time you just have to find one that solves as big a problem as this.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

Yes , why we are joining here in bitcoin is another way of make money in our wallet , this are the oppurnities bitcoin has offered to people ,members ,and investors to join here in bitcoin to achieve goals , targets , fame , popularity and best of all make money from our works and escape financial problem most people face especially third class people.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

I believe so, yes. Because clearly, majority of the people here are only here for the money. Although there are people who are also here for the innovation this industry clearly delivers in the real world, there are not many of them. Then there are also people that both love the thought of being able to use the technology and make money out of it in the process. So I think it is really just another way to make money. But that depends entirely on the person because we obviously see things differently.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Yes its so obvious why we work here because we want to earn money. Without bitcoin i can live what i've get everything now, im just happy that i find this job and i can say this is the best work i've been experienced in my whole life. So glad and grateful that i've work here and i will do my best and hard in working.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Bitcoin is created as payment system where we can send money without passing through a third party, but since its price is volatile it is also seen as an investment. Because of this, many people see it as an opportunity to make some money.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Can be said so, as we know that bitcoin deserves to be a long-term investment so that its value will continue to grow, I'm sure that bitcoin can continue to survive and overcome all the problems that are currently going on.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Yes.It is possible to understand the bitcoin and each person's system is different.
join intentions in bitcoin are also different and the resulting results are different too.
depending on how we respond and what our goals are.
the purpose of my join in btc is to earn a lot of money for my economy to change and what I want achieved.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

It could be that, when many people get bored with slow moving investments and even unprofitable ones, the best solution to make investment more attractive, and certainly the presence of bitcoin is a great solution to make money.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

The above is the weakness of crypto or bitcoin. The developer's people or team made a mistake by utilizing the projects they built just to take advantage and earn large sums of money in a short time, once they got what they expected they left the project despite the actual vision and purpose of the project it can really be beneficial to build a certain way in the world.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Agree. Most users now purchase bitcoin as an investment rather as a currency. Because of that, bitcoins are held rather than be used to purchase and help economy grow.

Now some stores who accepts bitcoins as payment might be seeing it as a useless payment option.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

You really have to filter out the legit campaigns and the scams. You can do research and I mean lots of it so that you won't be scammed. This way you can learn about new stuff and earn money at the side.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: