Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2679 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

For those who really do not earn much, bitcoin makes it possible to earn more than their original salary. It may take a lot of time to earn but it does payoff after.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

I think has a very strong foundation and fundamentals, it is evident that more and more companies and devs. which actively makes bitcoin as an official commodity so bitcoin is worth equalizing with other commodities.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

I think has a very strong foundation and fundamentals, it is evident that more and more companies and devs. which actively makes bitcoin as an official commodity so bitcoin is worth equalizing with other commodities.

Yes it's really is, in fact even a high school student could earn so much profit in it same to an employee receiving its salary from a certain company or even higher pay off than it. It is indeed a good source of income and could bw a dependable financial assistant.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

It really depends on how you look at it or if that's your impression based on the things you've read about bitcoin or alternate cryptocurrencies. Because if you have experience everything from scratch, I'm sure that won't be you perception of how things are. But that is just one of my opinion too, to each his own as they say.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Way back five years Bitcoin is about earning and collecting more people to get into it and more people to know about it, but as of today, Bitcoin become well know now and Bitcoin is not just another way to make money instead, how can you make Bitcoin as part of your everyday living as well.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

In the beginning, bitcoin was some kind of experiment.
I don't know how many people really believed in bitcoin back in 2009.
Now, it's obvious that many people are coming here with hope to achieve fast profit.
I don't think that many people consider how to offer some product or project in the public connected with bitcoin.
It become secondary and less important reason to use bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

You will know it someday that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not just like another way to get money and someday you will see the purpose of the cryptocurrency on the life of people it will not be today but in the future you will. Get the idea of it. It helps so many people in the world to fasten their works.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

For me, btc is my another way to make money. Although I did not earn yet from it. It is taking a too many time just to get my token. But I have no other choice but to wait for it. I need money. I hope the value will pump the moment that I got my token.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Same with you, I involved myself here for my family, so I can help them for our daily needs, if I am going to have money with the help of this forum I am able to help them to sustain a better life and I think that Bitcoin is a revolutionary way to have income and sustainable life, since its independent with Government it make people very interested to this forum.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I think yes of course this is one to make money, because my many needs to help my family. Joining bitcoin helps me make money can even help my economy and my family.  Smiley
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Of course I say YES, because my own and my family can feel this impact, Since I work as an Bounty Hunter. Do you know my dreams came true now, I really love my job , I do not need to use uniform to go office, I set my own time to work, anywhere. the most important thing I have to get a lot of income .

FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

Lesson to be learned, In my part, it gives me hope at first because as bitcoin hit at 20k during the first semester of 2018, Sounds great, Many of us attracted for making these things happen, but as the time pass by, it started declining and finds hard to bounce back.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Yes of course. This is maybe how the things work. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency could be benefits for several peoples. But many of them also have experienced bad things from Cryptocurrency, like got scammed and loses their money. There are two things in this matter, the bad side, and the good side. The important thing is, we have to focused on the good side of this technology (Blockchain)
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Well, yes it is. We do make money from it right? so it is definitely another way to make money. And by using, buying, holding or whatever you can do with cryptocurrency, you will have the chance to become rich and earn much more money than any other job can offer. That is why there are so many people interested in bitcoin
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

I suggested that you must to engage in bitcoin. It really helps you a lot. Many ways of earning huge of bitcoin in the forum. There are many bounty's and campaign that giving different task to the participants and after completing the task they will pay you. Even this is not fast and easy money but you will surely earn. Just put some patience and hard working to this, thus in return all of this will be worth it.

Absolutely yes because some of us are already proved it that this kind of online business will earn an extra income by working in their bounty campaign. We can also getting profits by investing on it which many people/investors doing now.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

There are a lot of businesses people get into just to make money. They way they do it and how ethical they are on the way to success is yet another issue.
Generally the more people are interested in btc, the more development etc and the more adoption with time so I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.

Another thing is all the scams and ponzi schemes that continuously pop up. Not only people lose money but the reputation of crypto's is being damaged even though it's not the crypto's fault.

Bitcoin or other crytocurrencies is all a product or tools  that we can use to  earn money. We invest in crytocurrency or participate bounty campaign becuase of one reason is to earn money. This generation, money is everything.  We only have different perceptions in life.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Yes bitcoin is another way to earn profit because it is so resourceful many people use bitcoin as their part time job but others use bitcoin as their primary source of income because you can really earn much in bitcoin but it will take a long period of time.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Yes bitcoin is a new way how to make money and earned profit. Like me Ive almost 9 years employed and i always find a way how to earned extra profit that should not put so much time because of my work.But, when I learned and discovered this forum and joining to signature campaign its nice to see that doing this now im earning money and convert it into cash and I used it  in my daily expenses without affecting my work.

Yes bitcoin is a good source of income. It is indeed just another way to make money through different ways such as joining bounty campaigns, selling and buying bitcoins and of course through investment.

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Yes bitcoin is a new way how to make money and earned profit. Like me Ive almost 9 years employed and i always find a way how to earned extra profit that should not put so much time because of my work.But, when I learned and discovered this forum and joining to signature campaign its nice to see that doing this now im earning money and convert it into cash and I used it  in my daily expenses without affecting my work.

Yes bitcoin is a good source of income. It is indeed just another way to make money through different ways such as joining bounty campaigns, selling and buying bitcoins and of course through investment.
many ways again to earn bitcoin.opportunity from this cryptoworld is very big.many ways to earn such as trading, mining or join to be bounty hunter in this forum.no one think that it provide big money for its community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: