Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2673 times)
yangdd

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Yes bitcoin is a new way how to make money and earned profit. Like me Ive almost 9 years employed and i always find a way how to earned extra profit that should not put so much time because of my work.But, when I learned and discovered this forum and joining to signature campaign its nice to see that doing this now im earning money and convert it into cash and I used it  in my daily expenses without affecting my work.

Yes bitcoin is a good source of income. It is indeed just another way to make money through different ways such as joining bounty campaigns, selling and buying bitcoins and of course through investment.

One of the main functiona of bitcoin is its being good source of income. Though it couldn’t promise consistency and stability but with just one successful bounty campaign you could still make a living with this means.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

I must say that there can be no other better way of making money as compared to that of making of money through any of the crypto currency and that investing of your money into any of the crypto currency is no doubt one of the best and the fastest ways of getting richer.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

As for me it was a way to leave my job at the office, start to travel, buy an apartment. It is a good way to start new life.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
Practically speaking, Bitcoin was exactly an alternative or another way on how people can do obtain or gain money in which even those people who are unemployed can also do benefit upon having an earning with this system that many people are already into. Bitcoin nowadays is already rising in popularity because of this benefit that it can give to each and everyone that only requires knowledgeable mind and open thoughts upon working into different crypto works you can do to obtain not just Bitcoin but also altcoin. Now, Bitcoin was being perceive by many as an opportunity or other key to success especially for the unemployed individuals in the community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Have you forgotten that apart from Bitcoin serving as earnings to their Users, It is an anonymous currency on line which allows peer to peer transactions that avoid the scrupulous middlemen unnecessary assistance along the line. With the stable job, you can hold your investment as long as the price get higher in the market because you have another source to spend with your expenses.
besides that bitcoin is basically as currency, because of the significant price increase along with amount of demand, so many people invest to make profit from btc. and i think the early development of blockchain lets people feel free with decentralization system

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Yes, we may considered these another way to make money. I agree to your points that we are here to make profits by promoting or just invest to what project we seem to have potential to grow someday. But the mere fact is that we use blockchain to enhance the capabilities of project that can grow in a fast way. Others that came thru maybe beginners in this crypto work but it is not anyone fault's because once they enter in an investment program they leading their money at risks so eventually we should put that in our mind before getting ourselves in financial crisis.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

you mentioned very valid points of blockchain and its future and how some great projects with future plans are undervalued and some not so good coins with speculations pumps and dumps making money for some and lose for others but then again this whole space of trading cryptos just like other like commodity trading and stock is a process of shifting one's money to other this is how it works you can't really do much about it and if you feel bad about it and getting emotionally attached to  the projects and how this system works then you are not gonna be able to survive in this market.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

The above is the weakness of crypto or bitcoin. The developer's people or team made a mistake by utilizing the projects they built just to take advantage and earn large sums of money in a short time, once they got what they expected they left the project despite the actual vision and purpose of the project it can really be beneficial to build a certain way in the world.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

Well you can say that. It's just a matter if perspective in my opinion, since bitcoin can make you learn things about business and money managing. Bitcoin is a really good money maker in my opinion and we cant erase that of being the fact but it is very beneficial for everyone who is in need and who are finding the best way to make money. Why not invest to it right. Let's just all get those benefits while we still can because sooner or later bitcoin might actually die.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

The above is the weakness of crypto or bitcoin. The developer's people or team made a mistake by utilizing the projects they built just to take advantage and earn large sums of money in a short time, once they got what they expected they left the project despite the actual vision and purpose of the project it can really be beneficial to build a certain way in the world.

This is valid for some scammer projects honestly, but not valid for all projects. We know many projects that are working with volunteer people. All the persons are improving the platform without getting paid by the project leaders.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money.
Since bictoin is not widespread as a method of payment, now it is mostly used for trading and speculation.
I think this situation will last for another several years until it is universally adopted as secure and reliable "money".

virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I think bitcoin can generate profits for individuals who invest properly in doing it and with a good strategy. But, perhaps, the vision of this innovation is not just about making money, because it is a systemic flow of value exchange associated with all global industry and international economic developments.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Well, yes it is. We do make money from it right? so it is definitely another way to make money. And by using, buying, holding or whatever you can do with cryptocurrency, you will have the chance to become rich and earn much more money than any other job can offer. That is why there are so many people interested in bitcoin

I think many users now will not engage into bitcoin if they know that they will not make money here.  Of course bitcoin is a way to make money and even though it is not easy It  is very helpful and beneficial to all it's user.  Making money isn't fast and easy as anyone think.   I suggest you to join bounties and campaigns that earn more money for your future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Yes of course! thats why more people are getting interested in investing their money to make more profit in just a few months. That's why it get me so easy to be intrested in joining here. And I think it can really give me a big break in doing this to make a better living in the future.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

for me its a yes of course its helps a lot. beacause its helps a lot on a basic expenses its resourceful.bitcoin is a primary source for many people.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin and any other crypto currencies is a very good way of making money this is because crypto currencies or any other Alternate  crypto currencies is a very good platform to start making money because anyone can start making money or earning money with the help of them from anywhere around the world. This is because they provide Various methods by which one can start making money or earning money for example with the help of mining, trading or joining signature campaigns.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

You did research and you understand very well and good thing is you applied it. You think that many people are just like you, many people are on crypto for earn some money and some of them have no knowledge to understand what crypto is, for them to earn some money make them happy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.

other ways of making money, other ways of transacting or any reason...who like Bitcoin will continue to grow so Bitcoin is soon regulated by the government.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.
For me this isn't only a good source to earn money but to invest in it and take profit after some time when those coins could be just useful as normal money now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: