Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2671 times)
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

this is a way to make money. One of them is participating in bitcoin. There are lots of coins there, and also trading. I think you should be grateful you can still make money from various projects. And this is the phase, how money can be generated through bitcoin.Besides from your regular income that may comes from your salary or business, earning in bitcoin is just another way or in normal term it was an extra income for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

As for me bitcoin and crypto is way more than just a new way to earn my money, It is a whole new world where I have a ticket named bitcoin Smiley
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Yes, it is another way to earn extra income to help our family in everyday expenses. You can earn extra income by joining bounty campaigns and other social media campaigns. Then the income you earn is good help for your family and also to your daily expenses.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

I do not know the point of your conversation. I just know there are many ways to earn money from bitcoin. trading (exchange / margin), lending, mining (rig / vga, cloud mining), faucet, ICO, and others. all can bring profit, just how we manage it well and wisely. you can learn gradually, without having to blame the model just because of a bad experience.

Yeah there's a lot of way here to earn money Including participate In a bounty campaign or Signature campaign. In this case you just Invest your time through posting here In the forum In different thread section. Just keep hard working and you can make money through bounty tokens.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

Yes of course this is basically just another way to make money, but for those who only know how to do it. Well I guess every one of us here knows that there is no sure money here because we must face the truth that we can still lose money here if we will be careless with our moves. But we also know that if we know what we are doing we can have a lot of money here especially if we will know all the strategies on how to gather bitcoins. We did get or make money here because if we didn’t we surely are not now here and still patronizing bitcoin.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
I agree with this another way of making money but this not easy. Investing on the bitcoin is risky and volatility. If you think it simple you are wrong. This always critical game like the game one of Cavs vs. GSW simple mistake JR. Smith the game will over, and you can lose it. Time is vital in this field you should always have the presence of mind. Just be responsible you can win on it.
nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

Yes theres a lot of many ways to make a money but we talke about on how we make our income grow..This is the reson that everyone wanted for bitcoin its because an income of bitcoin was really extended to all of us.Theres no impossible if we joined bicoin for a large income and to help our family in daily needs.
   Report to moderator 

Besides all the sources Bitcoin and other crypto coins like Ethereum and Altcoin are also the sources with the use of which one can make profit or money. According to the market rules if you want to make more or huge profit you will need to invest in a valuable or more demandable currency or product. If you want to make huge profit too then invest in Bitcoin and make huge profit with it.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 624
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

For me, bitcoin is not just another way to earn money, I believe in blockchain technology. Perhaps its time has not yet come and it is not profitable for bankers to put it into practice, but it certainly has a future.
JustinTaner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I don't really believe that it is the game of some one must lose before you gain profit in Bitcoin business related activities but the of Bitcoin is created by the fources of demand and supply of the adopters.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

Yes, earning in bitcoin just another way to make money, That's I understand the question. Besides from your regular income that may comes from your salary or business, earning in bitcoin is just another way or in normal term it was an extra income for us.
No you are completely wrong, if that is what you think then you are going to miss all the rest of the things that bitcoin can do for you, it is true that bitcoin can be a great way to make money but that is not it, bitcoin is also a great way to store your wealth, if you use fiat the government can always take away that fiat from you and even if that does not happen you always lose money through inflation.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

But after all, it is money, first of all. It would be foolish to argue that as money, people who deal with it will not try to make money on them, and with such a real possibility. After all, a crypto currency is a very peculiar money. Its high volatility provides good opportunities for traders, and the simple retention of promising coins brings a high return to its holders.

dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Yes of course this is another way to make money and I do not see anything here is a backlash. Our world in which we live consists of a variety of these kinds of schemes. Let's not give examples here because everyone knows that. I do not want to say that everyone knows. This is the reality of our world. Remember that the opportunity to earn is given to all, the main thing-positive thinking in the beginnings.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

If you think bitcoin just another way to make money certainly will not make much devs. want to develop bitcoin, bitcoin will not last up to a year or even a month, I'm sure that what bitcoin brought is a new concept and of course have basically.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

If you think bitcoin just another way to make money certainly will not make much devs. want to develop bitcoin, bitcoin will not last up to a year or even a month, I'm sure that what bitcoin brought is a new concept and of course have basically.
Of course this is another and a good way to earn easy money provided you have the perfect knowledge and perfect information to do so. The assumption of rationality implies that every individual that enters the market knows every thing and is expected to make wise decision according to the market situation. These wise decisions keep him away from loss in the market and prove fruitful in giving good return.
flying_bit

Merit: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Not sure what you mean but real talk? Many people like me invested in cyrptocurrency specially in bitcoin because of well...money. It's a good investment, high risk but high return and if you're a risk taker then this is your cup of tea. But then as I go along, like many others too, we started to learn about blockchain technology what it is and how it should be use and benefits of blockchain technology and life is never been the same. I started to do a lot of researching, reading a lot about cryptocurrency (not just bitcoin)and blockchain tech. Project involve with it.
Maybe try to look for better more trusted website where you can read and get more indepth information including history and current events about blockchain ecosystem.

Maybe cliche and passe but DYOR. Follow twitter account highly involve in cryptocurrency specially like Vitalik and Charlie that talks about cryptocurrency in general. FUD and FOMO everywhere so just do your due diligence.

We're still in early stage and there's so much more for blockchain and cryptocurrency and it's nice to be one of the first to utilize and maximize it's potential coz I believe in the future when big player / big company/ big people comes in it will be commercialize and it will be hard for us ordinary people to easily jump in..that's my believe!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

I agree with you, most people who make money from bitcoin are the ones who can invest their bitcoin and sell it at the right time. The right time is when many people panic and sell bitcoins cheaply than when they buy it (people who suffer losses from bitcoin), and sell it when its price has started to increase again.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

I agree with you, most people who make money from bitcoin are the ones who can invest their bitcoin and sell it at the right time. The right time is when many people panic and sell bitcoins cheaply than when they buy it (people who suffer losses from bitcoin), and sell it when its price has started to increase again.
Many people are very panic about its price and specially when its price going to low and they will consider that bitcoin price is falling down and now it will never up so that is why they lose their a lot of money but it is wrong and you should take calm down and be patience because bitcoin price will more increasing and it will give you best profit, so i think you should earn from bitcoin in other way like you can start bounty campaign or designing atc, so it will very good for you and that's why your investment will also secure and your earning will give you relaxation.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

Apparently so, if bitcoin is just a speculation then bitcoin can not last up to 10 years, surely many people are critical and prevent to use bitcoin, this is the fact that bitcoin has a strong foundation.

great
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin basically has power and thing is clear, if it does not have a solid foundation then I'm sure there is no devs. which continues to develop bitcoin especially now japan and germany countries have legalized bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

for me its a yes of course its helps a lot. beacause its helps a lot on a basic expenses its resourceful.bitcoin is a primary source for many people.
Probably the first interest of every person is to earn money so they see bitcoin as another way of investment to generate profit but I hope all the users of bitcoin know what is the purpose of it and what is the benefits we can actually get to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: