Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2673 times)
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

yes, is not every investment basically aimed at making a profit, in the form of money of course, as well as with btc we expect only by silence at home and the freedom of time we have we will mendaptkan more profit that can be made money, is not that something interesting
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

Yes indeed cryptocurrency is another way of earning money.Lots had change.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

-snip-

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

Well articulated post. I've bee feeling the same way of late and believe that crypto has indeed become a money making scheme for most. For most, but not all. I still do believe that this has great potential. We shouldn't let the shallowness of some pull us down.

If anything, all we need to do is wait continue our support for projects, as you said, that really have a vision for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

Everyone start's small but if you will invest a huge amount in the market and start trading or holding it for a very long time then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit by the end of the day.

letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

At some point yes. In my opinion , most people are here to make money.Although this crypto thing has a really good future and I believe it will continue to bloom. Specially at our age now that almost everything is digital. Just be careful  though that you might loss also a lot if you invest on a wrong crypto rather than make money.

avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Many people came in crypto with their own projects just to fool pothers. Thus you should choose coin to invest after research.
tarikul1921

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Yes it is basically another way to earn mony. I still want to think of it as a phase, before it gets enough and support, it starts buying and selling so that it starts to be a real alternative. Its a step by step increment.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

traders by utilizing coin price movements and you can take advantage of it. And of course with you trading and being a trader should have a basis for profit in the world of commerce
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.
Bitcoin is blessed with credit of helping countless people economically. People have gained the real financial freedom which even they were unable to enjoy in capitalist economy system. I know many people who are young but earning good amount of money which they are using to pay their tuition charges plus they are able to help their parents as well and all this is possible because of bitcoin.
Yep, bitcoin provides all of us a great chance to get benefit. We are of free and equal in bitcoin market for earning a significant profit, even though you can lose. Bitcoin is one of the best ways that help you and many others to reap a huge profits in pretty convenient environment. Probably you invest capital and then working in front of a computer screen with an intimate knowledge and some skill, experience to analyze chart. Of course, you can be a millionaire with just investing bitcoin in a smart strategy. Let focus on one and get a huge benefit!
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

If you think bitcoin just another way to make money certainly will not make much devs. want to develop bitcoin, bitcoin will not last up to a year or even a month, I'm sure that what bitcoin brought is a new concept and of course have basically.
Exactly bitcoin is not only the source of payment but it is something more than this, it will be better if you think something wide about bitcoin, now it is not only earning but it is source of awareness about crypto world which is going to be our next upcoming currency for sure so we must know about it and should increase our knowledge about bitcoin as much as possible not only to earn money but to be ready for future.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

The reason why I am here is because I was convince by my friend to join cryptocurrency to earn extra money to support my financial needs.Through him I believe that bitcoin really is another way of making money.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

This OP seems to be vague for me but if you are implying about ways on how to make money via crypto, then there are lots of ways to do that, basically. I don't need to elaborate them all here but for the sake of knowing which ways you have already tried, you can check on this post.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

You are very lucky that you knew cryptocurrency since it was one of the way to make money on the internet today and that is the reason why you should keep on believing in bitcoins because it will grow even more in the future.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

Well I would say yes, Bitcoin is basically another way or means to earn money. We are all here in Bitcoin because we want and need a source of income or something to invest to so that in time we will be able to enjoy the returns of our time and efforts.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

This forum is another way of making money. We can have many money here since there are lots of ways here to earn here. Like social media campaign and other bounty campaigns, investments and trading. This forum is very useful for everyone who wants to use it. Because this forum can make someone who does not have a job to have a decent job. Many people who rely on the economy of his life only from this forum
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

This is just a phase in the life of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, what you are describing seems more similar to the feelings of the early adopters that were here not to make money, even if that is what they did, but they were here to support bitcoin in any way they could. This forum was not created for people to earn money. The main objective of the forum is to promote cryptocurrencies and ICO
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

The cryptocurreny market is gradually becoming a major financial market of the world and it will be the means of payment of most online transactions worldwide. Cryptocurrency is no longer just another form of monetization, but it is also the future of the world's payment and transaction platform. I would agree that bitcoin is a way to earn money. There are so many ICO's and my friends warned me that there are scam going on. I am also hesitant but you cannot be successful if you do not take the risk
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

But after all, it is money, first of all. It would be foolish to argue that as money, people who deal with it will not try to make money on them, and with such a real possibility. After all, a crypto currency is a very peculiar money. Its high volatility provides good opportunities for traders, and the simple retention of promising coins brings a high return to its holders.
What it happens is some have a very romantic idea of bitcoin as a way to fight the power of banks and while that is true the only way to fight them is for the people involved in bitcoin to make money with it, there needs to be an incentive for everyone to keep invested in bitcoin, just look at the miners they are not mining bitcoin because they believe in what bitcoin can achieve, they mine bitcoin for the profits and that is it.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

from the beginning, all that was created by human is to earn money although at first its purpose was created to help alleviate human tasks, such as cars, airplanes and computers and much more, at first the purpose of creating this tool tool is to help alleviate human tasks, but as time goes by it all turns into a way of earning money, and I see Bitcoin becoming like this...

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Please elaborate, I am missing your point, or maybe you are missing mine?  Smiley

I think the person is asking if Bitcoin is just really only for us to gain, which I highly doubt. Bitcoin forum expands the capability of a certain project with the help of the people from different countries to perform paid work for it to spread to the people like signature campaigns,  came from different form and it also involces different social media platform for a certain project to be introduxed and the higher the investors to have the more momey to be distributed and it a whole wide cycle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: