Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2678 times)
reidel21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

If you think bitcoin just another way to make money certainly will not make much devs. want to develop bitcoin, bitcoin will not last up to a year or even a month, I'm sure that what bitcoin brought is a new concept and of course have basically.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

Won't say that I started learning/using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies not for earning money, because it will be not a truth. But I agreed with OP, that simple buying /selling crypto won't support a project, people should invest money in services what trying to integrate crypto in everyday life of people and by this help to project and increase the price of the coin.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Probably yes bitcoin can makes just another way to earn or to make money. Although bitcoin has a strange volatility and the price was unstable we knew that bitcoin has a possibility to pump every hour or day. However people was very disappointed in bitcoin because bitcoin can't fully develop at this generation. But I think maybe after a years bitcoin can totally developed and gives us better opportunities.
SplendidHunter

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

It is highly depending on the personality, there are some guys who are here only for the money and they doesnt want to learn anything about the technical side of this all.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

It's a currency, and a solutiuon to a long asked financial question about control and centralisation, sure many people use it as a way to make money but it is much, much more that that. And you are right, it is very easy to get into, that's what's so great about it, I hope one day it will be much easier to purchase crypto and make it easier for the average person.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

I do understand how you feel. You are a very honest person who doesn't want to take advantage of others. As this is happening, it is sad that you might think you are just like stealing the other persons money who didn't have much knowledge about how things really work. If only there was much about this coins that gives us the returns from actual usage, you would not have felt this conscience telling you that it was wrong. But this is just how it works for now and we can't help it. Not unless if we are like taking part in the sale of a product or service.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Probably yes bitcoin can makes just another way to earn or to make money. Although bitcoin has a strange volatility and the price was unstable we knew that bitcoin has a possibility to pump every hour or day. However people was very disappointed in bitcoin because bitcoin can't fully develop at this generation. But I think maybe after a years bitcoin can totally developed and gives us better opportunities.

I think it is. The primary reason why i participated in bounty and facebook campaigns. I have devoted my time and effort in order to succeed in this business. I give importance to this and make this part of my life.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

You've made a good point. But then it got me thinking that majority of those who lose money are the ones who have FOMO. When greed comes in, it blinds one to the fact that they are heading towards a loss. Sure, most people are here to make money, but others are here to see the platform come to life.

For some peoples, cryptocurrency is others opportunity to make extra money. Some peoples loss their money in market maybe because they become greed with their profits. I am seeing that cryptocurrency is future currency that we can used transaction in internet and an opportunity to earn extra money by investing our effort and money

Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

I also think earning in bitcoin just another way to make money. I know about Bitcoin so I immediately create an account and start working. I do not have it step by step how it works. I'm studying and trying to earn bitcoin as well.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I also think earning in bitcoin just another way to make money. I know about Bitcoin so I immediately create an account and start working. I do not have it step by step how it works. I'm studying and trying to earn bitcoin as well.
Bitcoin is not just another way of making money because with bitcoin you can also use it as a way of learning more things because when you get into bitcoin then you will know more places which can help you learn more and attain more knowledge like in this forum where bitcoin is the main thing but it helped you to interact with other people and get a lot of knowledge.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.

You are right we need proper knowledge ,hard work and patience, because some of the new investors now are not trusting bitcoin because they want to earn in a fastest way they don't even realize that bitcoin is good for long term investment, so every time the value of bitcoin becomes low they cannot endure the situations.

But best way of making good profit from crypto is choosing it for long term investment, we should tell them that being hurry to get profit will end them up earning nothing, so it is good to have patience then being hurry to sell and earn nothing, bitcoin investment has some rules of earning good profit, buy low, hold to sell high, never panic try to invest for long term so only those will get profit who will follow the rules.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Initially yes it is a way to make money, but i hope in the future it would be more. I would really like the blockchain technology to really lift off and be used all over the world  so that we can experience a currency controlled by no one and accepted by all. Transactions done with ease at a tap of your fingers. While that is not happening, I'd settle for investments.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I believe Bitcoin is much more than just a method to make money. Though the coin is a great investment asset, the coin with its advanced blockchain also allows making transactions throughout the world possible and since the coin is pseudo anonymous in nature, the transactions are secure and the identity of the sender and reciever is kept private. Also, being the Pioneer it was the first coin to bring the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence with the coin's potential, it can also head towards being a mainstream currency.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

Yes it is bitcoin us s new way of earning or to make money from it,.by means of joining to a bounty forum or maybe there are lots of ways to earn from it.,so better be one of us here in crypto world for a better way of living.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

Yes it is bitcoin us s new way of earning or to make money from it,.by means of joining to a bounty forum or maybe there are lots of ways to earn from it.,so better be one of us here in crypto world for a better way of living.
crypro give us much opportunity to earn money.even that from mining , trading or bounty campaign.but most popular ways is joining bounty campaign that no need capital to start and anyone can follow it.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Well there is alot of option in making money though bitcoin.You can invest,you can also join signature campaigns if you dont have enough money for investment and also you can go trading as well where you can earn big profit.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Well there is alot of option in making money though bitcoin.You can invest,you can also join signature campaigns if you dont have enough money for investment and also you can go trading as well where you can earn big profit.

That`s a really nice option , and i also do that too because i have not enough money to invest that`s why i join in many campaign to earn money then i use my earning for the trading or investing a Coins that i want . Remember every investing you take a risk be careful to not lose much of your money , always play safe in every move.

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

It is highly depending on the personality, there are some guys who are here only for the money and they doesnt want to learn anything about the technical side of this all.

They are only doing money, but they can lose them if they don't study the market and technical side of the system. It is an important thing in the future because technical side all the time develops.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Offer services, offer goods and accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. This is, and always has been the best way to earn Bitcoin for non miners.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.

You are right we need proper knowledge ,hard work and patience, because some of the new investors now are not trusting bitcoin because they want to earn in a fastest way they don't even realize that bitcoin is good for long term investment, so every time the value of bitcoin becomes low they cannot endure the situations.

But best way of making good profit from crypto is choosing it for long term investment, we should tell them that being hurry to get profit will end them up earning nothing, so it is good to have patience then being hurry to sell and earn nothing, bitcoin investment has some rules of earning good profit, buy low, hold to sell high, never panic try to invest for long term so only those will get profit who will follow the rules.
I also think that although there are many ways to invest in this market, choosing the right coin and investing in the long run is still the best investment for me and some new investors. The cryptocurrency market may be profitable for investors, but the risk is very high so I think investors should have a good strategy.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: