Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2671 times)
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Basically yes. Many people that already have job make it as another source of income.  It was very useful and many people are earning from it like the students, and also other people that are unemployed. This is another way to make money. You can earn money in here just like in joining campaigns that don’t need too much effort unlike in the actual job that can drain you strength.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
Another way to earn money is buy investing in bitcoin. As long as you know how to trade, you might can make your own money. You can also join some bounty campaigns for you to have extra income for your everyday life.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Tidak salah lg cripto bisa menghasilkan uang sudah terbukti dan banyak rekan sudah merasakan 💰 yg tak terduga hasil dari kerjanya.. criptoccurency teknologi yg bisa membantu anda mendapatkan 💰.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Did you say "basically just another way of making money?" then you are wrong this platform is more than just a money making platform here with crypto we are set to a new revolution that will change the world to a better place.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Yeah this will do but still there is no easy and fast money here except if you are a CEO of an ICO project. Anyway you can make money on btc and there are lot of ways one of it is already stated like buying cheap crypto and sell it when market price goes high. Aside from that you can do day trading like for a day you have to wait where the crypto falls down and then if market goes out selling would be an option.

Zurbuchen

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

Yes. This is the most convenient way to earn money. You dont have to go anywhere. You can just stay home and work on your computer and earn. How comfortable is that for us? Isnt it wonderful that this such thing exist? It helps us earn money as easy as it could be.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:11:18 AM

Yes I think this is a way to make money. One of them is participating in bitcoin. There are lots of coins there, and also trading. I think you should be grateful you can still make money from various projects.
Yes that's right. Bitcoin is just another way to make money. It should not your primary income because bitcoin is not stable but if you want then invest more as you can and make sure that it will fill your primary needs. I think bitcoin is just for extra income.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Truly we can imagine that truly happen however dependably think additionally computerized cash make for a simple and to spare our cash with private key like claim bank so don't depend and set yourself up if crypto is for learning just later on like we can't gain here any longer yet at the same time appreciate crypto now like do hardwork for enormous income.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Look at people who have earned crypto and think how lucky they are and you could be with them.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Well yes bitcoin is another way to make money and it is indeed worth it. We just need to be careful and we should be risk taker. Crypto currency is a very high risk investment we could either gain big or loose big.

privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
Another way to earn money is by bitcoin it can help an you a lot of things surrounds you
Yes, you are right, bitcoin initially rose from the fact that it began to make a profit from the darknet. When many people realized that you can store all the black money in bitcoins, there went a large amount of investment. And today, many people are just trying to make money on the difference of investments. Bought cheaper, sold more expensive.
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

You to work for it and you must invest and really had a hard time checking what project is good and sometimes you can also lose your money in joining their campaigns it took a long time to be able to earn tokens and sell it so it's not that easy to make money.
Hairatuner

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

It's of course a way to make moneybut it cannot reduced to only that. And I think this is a big problem today in crypto, investors and traders see the profit they can make before the real application of the currency or the project itself.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

If you think bitcoin just another way to make money certainly will not make much devs. want to develop bitcoin, bitcoin will not last up to a year or even a month, I'm sure that what bitcoin brought is a new concept and of course have basically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: