Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Yes it will exists and many ICO will be created and produced because of the upgrading technology every year. That's why ICO will never be deminish.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

ICO will still exist in the next 2 years because I have discover that through ICO's funds have been raise to actualized  great concepts and ideas that are benefiting to our society.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

yes, it will  Wink
but only some serious project will reach the target funds, and a lot of project will not collect any funds in the future

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Yes ICO'S will also exist after two years but only genuine and good quality ICO'S are there. Many countries making regulations regarding it and false company wipe out after regulations.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

i can well imagine that icos will still be around in 2 years, but there will not be as many as there are now.

DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

I think ICOs Exist in 2 Years but maybe in another form
I think will be more regulation and this is no bad

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

It's really hard to predict the future but I think that the tendency is obvious and all start-ups will find some professional investors.

Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

I have not seen any ICO that can last for two years. If so who dares to invest in such ICO projects, we have no idle funds to invest in two long years. It is not certain that their profits are high.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

I am optimistic about the prospect of the development of the crypt as a whole and of ICO in general. Although the society now has a lot of discontent from functioning.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

I am sure it will. There will be many of them who will not make it publicly, but many still will go for crowd and the reason is not the fundraising only. Don’t forget that ICO is also a lot of advertisement for the project. It is a way to involve huge amount of people to advertise youк project using their own money. If the project is intended to target/serve crowd in future (not only some Funds), then why not to use this kind of means. I can think of some difference in the process itself only. Probably there will be companies who will do it as a service to organize ICO to be well done
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Yes ICO's will still exists 2years or more because almost everyday there are new bounty campaigns manage by different people so it means that it is still popular as ever and no one can stop this.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

I am sure ICO will be there in the next 2 years, now we can see ICO who was born very much than last year. today is a technological era that is developing, many ICO projects related to sophisticated technology such as making robots and sophisticated tools.

Andrew DRo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

The risk is always.  For ICO, it is not the risk of investing in a proven company, which will then collapse.  Therefore, you need to carefully choose what to invest.  Paytomat has chosen for himself, AND everyone has his head on his shoulders
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Here is a common misconception. With an ICO you do not invest in a company as you stated, that is an IPO. Initial Public Offering where you get to aquire shares (or stocks) of a company. With an ICO, Initial Coin Offering, you invest in one single product of that company. In many cases, traditional companies needed several attemps to launch a successful product that attracted customers. An ICO has only one shot to do so and its typically hit or miss. If the first product released does not resonate with the target group, there won‘t be another attempt.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Yes ICO's will still exists 2years or more because almost everyday there are new bounty campaigns manage by different people so it means that it is still popular as ever and no one can stop this.
They will be doubled in numbers but what we need is some ICO detector that will gives us at least a precise idea if that ICO is legit. Or a Sec wherein they approves disapproves ICO that didn't have any potential to pursue with.

skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

I think, will exist. I think they generally more and more will be divorced in the near future. And, unfortunately, most of them will be scammers
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

I think, will exist. I think they generally more and more will be divorced in the near future. And, unfortunately, most of them will be scammers
I hope for a lot of projects that are good opportunities for checking the company's Eco to identify scammers. Of course, such projects can be used for bad purposes, but nevertheless I believe that scammers will be much less.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Nobody can tell you what will happen in 2 years. But ICOs are indeed a controversal way to collect funds. I still believe that ICOs will be a proper way of investing in the future, however, it might happen that they get banned in some countrys due to market regulation processes.

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

Yes, ICO's still exist in next two years because as long as time passed the more demand they will gain and meet.
ICO companies carries a large slice of demands in our industry so there is nothing to worry about it existence because they will still be there.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

IMO, in the future ICO projects will be tightened up by the pre-market conditions to avoid having too many scams ICO projects like today. In the next two years, there will be very few ICO projects because only very potential projects will be launched in the market to call for capital from investors and investors will ultimately rest assured, do not worry about the risk when investing in ICO anymore. The cryptocurrencies market will only have potential altcoins.

I think that is a very likely scenario, we already see what happens if there are too many ICOs popping up from the groud and many projects are copycats or scams. You see already that projects that are heavily promoted as Moxy.One do not reach their softcap as there are better alternatives that are further down the line.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: