Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

If this happens then cryptocurrency and investments will simply lose their meaning.Cryptocurrency is a social Paradise for every inhabitant of the planet.Hope the situation about which you wrote will never happen

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

ICOs are for investors that want to create a community. Private sales are good if you have a business to business proposition, else you need the marketing of ICO

kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

ICO is still one of the best ways to raise money in the encryption industry, possibly creating a lot of worthless projects, but it is also possible to get support for truly promising projects, which ETH started four years ago with the ICO.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

Eventually, every tokenized project needs users and that means that you will have to build a group of people who use your project by doing ico or bounty.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

If an ICO lasts for two years it is too long, so the capital mobilization and the investors are afraid to invest in the market, but if we know the option should stay away from those ICOs.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Set asides all the possibilities and regret about ico, what is the best for now is to support and raise all the project of an ico and pursue those changes happened. Ico will exist till i reached my dreams and goals in life.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I expect that ICO's will exist in the future but how they are done will change. We have seen recently the emergence of exchange sponsored ICO's where an exchange will promote the ICO to its customer base with a guarantee that the coins will be listed on the exchange at the conclusion of the ICO. This offers a lot of advantages from a regulatory perspective in that all the participants will have already gone through a KYC to have an account on the exchange. It also offers some protection to investors that the ICO has been carefully vetted as the exchange will be risking its reputation by acting as sponsor.

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

I think icos will still exist, but in much smaller quantities. This year was the year of all records (and all the abuses). Too many scams, too many projects without fundamentals, this is certainly not the best advertising for icos .... Roll Eyes
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Nobody knows this. I hope that there will be. For many, the forum is a work. Or additional earnings.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I think it will, because the market is just forming, and still ahead. We are waiting for a lot of different projects ahead.
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

In my opinion yes. Because many different projects appear and the majority of them don't want their tokens to be held only in hands of several funds.
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

Honestly 100ETH per person is nowhere normal. I am not against the ICOs but they should give a regular user even with his $100 able to invest. But I see that the developers and the teams are getting greedier everyday.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

To a certain extent, this ensures that the project can get more financial support. I still prefer this form. Although private investors are more rewarded.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

I think ICO's will exist , but ICO industry will be completely changed by regulators . I believe it will be more transparent and safe for investors , so in my opinion , the the best times for ICO's are ahead . No more scammy projects , only solid projects with trusted teams will survive .

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I think it will exist in the next 2 years because the ico that is really true, they will survive in many more years to help those communities to have their own income and can support their daily needs. Scam ICO's will not exist in years because they will be gone in just months.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

I think ICO's will exist , but ICO industry will be completely changed by regulators . I believe it will be more transparent and safe for investors , so in my opinion , the the best times for ICO's are ahead . No more scammy projects , only solid projects with trusted teams will survive .

Behind your points, I think that it is also possible that the sort of ICOs can change. Nowadays we have new types of ICOs, like a DAICO. Perhaps we can see more DAICOs in the next years.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

I do not know for sure whether they will or will not, but if there is a lot of manipulation, as now, then most likely, it will stop. After all, people will not already believe in it and will not give their money to such projects.

ICO will exist longer that what you expect, But there will be changes on this.
Most of ICO in the future are those businesses in FIAT with ongoing business and as the adoption in cryptocurrency, they will make their own step to be better.
One of the businesses that vanish was KODAK and now they want a rebound and taking an ICO now that they expect to lift their business again.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

the existence of ICO seen from team, community and market. if the market wants even though the team is not too good, the token sales will continue, as well as the community's role, which is generally that investors will give more life to the ICO
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

CO is still going to be around for a long time, the potential for ICO is still huge, and new COINS appear every day. ICO companies have a lot of demand in our industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: