Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

The team is completing all final formalities on plant sites as it relates to mining containers and equipment, given the ecosystem turns on end of june.
This is a very huge step for 4new and i think that this will bring a lot more investors to this project. I hope that this will be a huge succes.
So this is the reason to given big gap between two sale (PRE-SALE & SALE)? That's the great also this will bring a lot more investors to this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

Really all everyone want to see is how waste can be turned in energy for blockchain use. On paper it sounds plausible and good, but I believe everyone is itching to see it live.

Here's the plant from the sky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi9i3gwPK5U

Here's the plant from the inside:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA

not quite live.. But it's up and working and producing 10MW as we speak.

I think that is a great achievement being able to set a physical location like that. Looks quite impressive from the inside. Any idea how many employees will be getting onboard?

Im not sure on the total number, but the plants are currently generating 10MW of energy.  This means that the project is a huge 9 months ahead of schedule for the plants, with the 3rd one expected to be finished being built in 2019.

9 months ahead of schedule, that's awesome!
Honestly, I was not even sure if they would start this year and now they are so far ahead of the times. I'm excited. This also means that we already get dividends this year, very nice :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

The team is completing all final formalities on plant sites as it relates to mining containers and equipment, given the ecosystem turns on end of june.
This is a very huge step for 4new and i think that this will bring a lot more investors to this project. I hope that this will be a huge succes.

This is true, with the recent purchase of the plant, I think it will awake many investors and realise that 4NEW isn't here waiting around, they have got on with the project and shown there hard work with a huge plant already.

Impressive that it is already producing electricity as we speak. It will be very interesting to see what happens in 2018 with 4NEW!
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

In regards to the 3 day sale, since ICO was closed 3 days early without much warning,4NEW plans  to accommodate a number of investors by reopening the ICO for 3 days at $2 in June. This sale is more accurately defined as a pre-listing sale. Therefore, they anticipate a listing event to occur shortly after the sale is completed.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

I must say that they did a great job at making the new site. You simply see that it is better, and you have a nice feature playing a video of the power plant in the background.

That video playing in background will definitely give lot of confidence to existing investors and will encourage/attract new investors as well.
Yes the site has a great interface and it is user-friendly as well. I hope through ti, this project will get all the credit it deserves

Just by visiting the site, people can now easily and quickly see to what effect their investments is being used. It will surely boost investors confidence as someone has rightly said

The site was developed well and it is going to give confidence to the  investors and potential investors that the team are doing a great job.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

4NEW will collect waste and then process it through a high pressured combustion chamber generating free energy and organic byproducts.

They plan to apply this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm resolving the achilles heel of cryptocurrencies; voracious energy consumption met with free energy production.

I love your closing remark.  that's just a fact about this project, producing the right amount of energy that is needed to effectively run through crypto mining process effectively.

Yea, they are looking at the future and not the present, is worthy to note that only a few fraction of the earth population have embraced cryptocurrency, now putting that into perspective when a lot of the population will do so in the future, there is a serious need for projects such as 4NEW to be available in order to help resolve the impending problem  
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

I must say that they did a great job at making the new site. You simply see that it is better, and you have a nice feature playing a video of the power plant in the background.

That video playing in background will definitely give lot of confidence to existing investors and will encourage/attract new investors as well.
Yes the site has a great interface and it is user-friendly as well. I hope through ti, this project will get all the credit it deserves

Just by visiting the site, people can now easily and quickly see to what effect their investments is being used. It will surely boost investors confidence as someone has rightly said

The site was developed well and it is going to give confidence to the  investors and potential investors that the team are doing a great job.

Well guys would you rather have the new site or the new one ? For me i like the new one better, it is way more energetic, and the colors are better.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

The site was developed well and it is going to give confidence to the  investors and potential investors that the team are doing a great job.

Well guys would you rather have the new site or the new one ? For me i like the new one better, it is way more energetic, and the colors are better.

It's expected that every new release be better than the former. It would have been a waste of time if the previous one turned out to be better than the new one.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

It's expected that every new release be better than the former. It would have been a waste of time if the previous one turned out to be better than the new one.

Theirs some small stuff is till find not perfect, but its definitely a strong move in the right direction, i really wasn't a fan of the old site so any change i find to be a nice step forward, i imagine they will continue to add and improve the site over time i hope.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

What excites me about this, is if you do research into BTC and it's energy usage, it's crazy.  For every single transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain, enough energy is consumed to power 32.89 U.S households for an entire day and a whopping 0.27% of the WORLDS today energy supply.  Just to send 1 BTC.  4NEW is going to change literally the world.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

This is true, with the recent purchase of the plant, I think it will awake many investors and realise that 4NEW isn't here waiting around, they have got on with the project and shown there hard work with a huge plant already.

Impressive that it is already producing electricity as we speak. It will be very interesting to see what happens in 2018 with 4NEW!
Yes i think that in the near future the whole world will change because of projects like this. Because now small projects have a way to get a lot of money to actually accomplish their goals and the market is growing really fast lately. So my guess is that a lot will change these upcomming years.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

The site was developed well and it is going to give confidence to the  investors and potential investors that the team are doing a great job.

I agree i like the new one also better i have waited a long time for it and i am saying you it is worth it, you can see how much they have worked on it very nice!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Really all everyone want to see is how waste can be turned in energy for blockchain use. On paper it sounds plausible and good, but I believe everyone is itching to see it live.

I think that is a great achievement being able to set a physical location like that. Looks quite impressive from the inside. Any idea how many employees will be getting onboard?

Im not sure on the total number, but the plants are currently generating 10MW of energy.  This means that the project is a huge 9 months ahead of schedule for the plants, with the 3rd one expected to be finished being built in 2019.

Honestly, I was not even sure if they would start this year and now they are so far ahead of the times. I'm excited. This also means that we already get dividends this year, very nice :-)

Lots of projects are struggling in sticking to the deadlines and timelines target. 4NEW on the other hand is showing ahead of schedule. This is definitely not easy at all. Those who have invested will benefit a lot from this project if the team is so efficient.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

One of my friend told me about this as soon as I get in to the office. I am very happy to see this information in place. Amazing project and efficiency of the team is the best of all.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

One of my friend told me about this as soon as I get in to the office. I am very happy to see this information in place. Amazing project and efficiency of the team is the best of all.

I hope they do something like integrating the monitoring the site, so that statistics from the plant can be seen by investors, such as how much trash is being burned, how much the recovery rate is, how many kWh are actually being produced etc. It would be nice to be able to monitor things like that from the plants as an investor
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Are you sure it's 9 months ahead of schedule? That would mean the mining rigs are already working on their first 2 sites but I guess right now they are selling the electricity to the power grid?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

You're absolutely right and it doesn't make sense if the old one is better but the key thing is, they are making progress and i believe the community must be relaxed at the moment, as some are a bit on the edge because of the waiting, like i stated earlier, is for the benefit of us all that they do things right  
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

You're absolutely right and it doesn't make sense if the old one is better but the key thing is, they are making progress and i believe the community must be relaxed at the moment, as some are a bit on the edge because of the waiting, like i stated earlier, is for the benefit of us all that they do things right 

I know that it doesn't make sense, but in some cases that is the case. I got one small comment though on the photos of the team. If you hover on them it will show you weird tags.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

Are you sure it's 9 months ahead of schedule? That would mean the mining rigs are already working on their first 2 sites but I guess right now they are selling the electricity to the power grid?

They posted it in the Telegram, quote from the President:

'Our customized blockchain will be ready by then and folks will have the token that they will be able to stake in order to start applying their electricity. As you may note, the plants are already generating 10MWH and this has been delivered to the marketplace almost 9 months prior to schedule. '
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

I like the updated 4NEW website it runs a lot more smoothly than the previous version and the UI is very slick. It is confusing that their is another countdown on the website, does this mean it's going to be another 44 days until the pre-listing 3 day token sale, or have they scrapped this and will running an entirely new stage of their ICO?

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: