Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

4NEW just made my morning, i read on there telegram group that they are getting a new site soon and when the kyc is fully implemented they will be reopening the ICO, nothing but great things ahead guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

On the homepage the possibility disappeared to register for the 3-day-sale. Then it will probably start soon. But why are new interested people not allowed to participate? Or will the registration window return with the new homepage?

I think the new registration link will appear when the new website is up for ICO re-opening. Otherwise it wont make much sense. Lets see. Weekend is coming. So the announcement should also come.

Right. We hope to know the reason and solution to this by the next announcement of sales reopening. Let us just hold fast and wait.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Guys, everything is good with this project. Have lots good things they are going to implement in future also. They are doing good promotion of 4New. But still why theirs followers not a more than 2000 on twitter?

They are doing well and I don't think we should judge their social media awareness with that of Twitter followers count. Maybe some persons are just following up on the project from other social media platforms other than  Twitter.
That could be true mate, but it is always a good thing to see a project having many followers on social media, especially on twitter
I agree Owillz, but Hendobox also true. I seen lots project are working in crypto market, some project also do not have good concept/quality but if we can check/visit theirs social media/network we will found huge followers count.... So definitely 4New also deserve for that.

But if you guys notice most of those projects with huge numbers of followers on twitter usually got those followers either by bounties or airdrop that required they followed their social media handles.

Yeah, huge numbers of followers don't really mean anything, some of those other projects could have bought thousands of fake followers etc.  What you need to look for is community engagement, you can easily get followers from bounties as others have said, what 4NEW has is a decent community, checkout telegram, always someone helping others in there!

4new definitely have very good future. Rather I should say, 4NEW is the future. We need project like 4NEW to save our environment and meet energy requirements.

You can say that again, they are the future, i like that, people around the globe has been protesting on the need to protect our environment and how bad things has been turning out, in terms of the negative effects this is causing around the globe, i believe in the future, green initiative laws will be passed that will help protect our environment, 4NEW will be there to save the day
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Guys, everything is good with this project. Have lots good things they are going to implement in future also. They are doing good promotion of 4New. But still why theirs followers not a more than 2000 on twitter?

They are doing well and I don't think we should judge their social media awareness with that of Twitter followers count. Maybe some persons are just following up on the project from other social media platforms other than  Twitter.
That could be true mate, but it is always a good thing to see a project having many followers on social media, especially on twitter
I agree Owillz, but Hendobox also true. I seen lots project are working in crypto market, some project also do not have good concept/quality but if we can check/visit theirs social media/network we will found huge followers count.... So definitely 4New also deserve for that.

But if you guys notice most of those projects with huge numbers of followers on twitter usually got those followers either by bounties or airdrop that required they followed their social media handles.

Yeah, huge numbers of followers don't really mean anything, some of those other projects could have bought thousands of fake followers etc.  What you need to look for is community engagement, you can easily get followers from bounties as others have said, what 4NEW has is a decent community, checkout telegram, always someone helping others in there!

4new definitely have very good future. Rather I should say, 4NEW is the future. We need project like 4NEW to save our environment and meet energy requirements.

You can say that again, they are the future, i like that, people around the globe has been protesting on the need to protect our environment and how bad things has been turning out, in terms of the negative effects this is causing around the globe, i believe in the future, green initiative laws will be passed that will help protect our environment, 4NEW will be there to save the day

Usually with these new project ICOs they like to do things with time and I often don’t see manymuch progress throughout the ICO period, however; 4NEW is completely different. They are always providing updates and progress and I’m very surprised by the speed of the work they are completing. Great to see more progression on the plants
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

Some of the videos are not working on the homepage. It says that they are deleted from Youtube. I checked their Youtube channel, and indeed they are removed.

Website is currently being worked on, a lot of changes is coming in and I should expect that some information might be missing too but in the end they will be in place but my concern is that there have been no announcement so far as regarding website

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

OK. But you remember the ban on ico projects ads on twitter?? Do you think that might have in one way or another contributed to the low number of followers on tweet?
I do not think so Owillz, there are many other projects out there that have so many followers on Twitter. Maybe the banning of crypto by twitter might have affected it a bit, but I don't think it should have too much effect for now since other ICO's followers are growing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Some of the videos are not working on the homepage. It says that they are deleted from Youtube. I checked their Youtube channel, and indeed they are removed.

Website is currently being worked on, a lot of changes is coming in and I should expect that some information might be missing too but in the end they will be in place but my concern is that there have been no announcement so far as regarding website

They latest video of the plant is some work. The facility seems to be set well in place. Can't wait to see it operational. The recording of the inside of the plant is really something.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

They latest video of the plant is some work. The facility seems to be set well in place. Can't wait to see it operational. The recording of the inside of the plant is really something.

yeah, they looked amazing, im excited for the future of this project.. Not been involved in many that are able to show this type of progress while the ICO is still running, it's amazing.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

On the homepage the possibility disappeared to register for the 3-day-sale. Then it will probably start soon. But why are new interested people not allowed to participate? Or will the registration window return with the new homepage?
Maybe they just made a little mistake which they will correct shortly. I also think it is weird that new people are not allowed to participate. This will have a negative inpact on the project.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:53:00 PM by utclpn

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us

Really looking forward to the announcement. It can be anything: An exchange that will list the tokens, news about the power plant or the release of the reworked website ....

I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone

I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.

I hope you are right. But my guess is that they will announce an exchange that lists the tokens. It's common news after the ICO and when they have an agreement with a big exchange it would be also huge.

Nah i don't see an exchange announcement most likely it might be the completion of successfully implementation of kyc on site and continuation of ico.

There is no official announcement from 4NEW team regarding exchange or listing. And I think we have to wait until special token sale window is over.
I just checked on their telegram channel about exchanges listing. They said "it will be after ICO, but ICO has paused for kyc implementation. Just wait for the announcement."

But how long will it take for them to finally give the announcement? But we now know that they will be listed on a exchange after the ICO. At least we got some info.
They are taking lots time because they are still collecting require data for KYC from investors. Actually they are working properly but investors not providing require information what they needed for KYC compliance.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.

Really looking forward to the announcement. It can be anything: An exchange that will list the tokens, news about the power plant or the release of the reworked website ....

I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone

I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.

I hope you are right. But my guess is that they will announce an exchange that lists the tokens. It's common news after the ICO and when they have an agreement with a big exchange it would be also huge.

Nah i don't see an exchange announcement most likely it might be the completion of successfully implementation of kyc on site and continuation of ico.

There is no official announcement from 4NEW team regarding exchange or listing. And I think we have to wait until special token sale window is over.
I just checked on their telegram channel about exchanges listing. They said "it will be after ICO, but ICO has paused for kyc implementation. Just wait for the announcement."

But how long will it take for them to finally give the announcement? But we now know that they will be listed on a exchange after the ICO. At least we got some info.
They are taking lots time because they are still collecting require data for KYC from investors. Actually they are worming properly but investors not providing require information what they needed for KYC compliance.
Why people are not responding to 4new team. If they invested their funds in ICO then they have to response to 4New and provide data what they are require. If 4New team getting delayed response from investors then they have to block their ID's and send notification to them via eMail or Telegram channel. This is my personal opinion.
Anilg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team

It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

I think they have got very high hopes!

Yes, they are not just waiting for the ICO to finish before kicking off, this will imbued the community with confidence, as the saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, so the actions of this project is creating the needed avenue for them to make more sales and derive the revenue they need to finish up

4NEW starting form UK but I am sure they will expand beyond UK, and EU. And more and more countries will adopt this technique. Whole world facing same issues "Waste management and energy requirements "
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

They are taking lots time because they are still collecting require data for KYC from investors. Actually they are worming properly but investors not providing require information what they needed for KYC compliance.
Why people are not responding to 4new team. If they invested their funds in ICO then they have to response to 4New and provide data what they are require. If 4New team getting delayed response from investors then they have to block their ID's and send notification to them via eMail or Telegram channel. This is my personal opinion.

What? The KYC isn't even live yet, the new website isn't up etc so I don't know where you are getting that information from.. Can you provide your sources/evidence?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

What? The KYC isn't even live yet, the new website isn't up etc so I don't know where you are getting that information from.. Can you provide your sources/evidence?

Exactly! We shouldn't start to speculate now. Okay, the KYC implementation takes its time. No need to get nervous. Once it's done we will hear from the team. We just need to be patient.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Exactly! We shouldn't start to speculate now. Okay, the KYC implementation takes its time. No need to get nervous. Once it's done we will hear from the team. We just need to be patient.
I agree have some patience because they are not only going to announce the KYC but also the new website and i think they are also going to announce the exchange which they want to hop on as it says ''pre-listening''.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

I agree have some patience because they are not only going to announce the KYC but also the new website and i think they are also going to announce the exchange which they want to hop on as it says ''pre-listening''.

People seem to think things like that are just a flick of the fingers and their done and flawless the fact is things like kyc and a new site take time especially if their taking the time to make sure it’s not bug ridden and they are handling it right
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

Guess they just want to revamp the whole thing and implement the needed features for them to stay abreast of things, i believe they will be back and better, so lets just hang on and they have not been neglecting their duties in keeping the community updated
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Yea. And talking about exchange, I think it's would rather be an announcement of multi exchanges rather than just one. Cause I want to believe they won't trying to raise money for just a single exchange alone.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

they have already made me very curious with the announcement of big news. And then the video with the tour of the power plant. I really can not wait until they finally tell us the news. Patience or not :-)
Anilg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

they have already made me very curious with the announcement of big news. And then the video with the tour of the power plant. I really can not wait until they finally tell us the news. Patience or not :-)

I was also expecting announcement regarding new website and also regarding KYC status as well as 3days ICO window. Listing /exchange related announcement. Etc. Hope 4NEW team will come up with all these announcement shortly.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: