Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32343 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

They reached their softcap of $32.5 million already a while ago. Now the ICO is paused. What do you guys think? Will they be able to sell out and reach their hardcap once the sale continues?

It is a likely possibility. Hopefully if the market should bounce back within this period of time then hardcap is sure for them. But with the current state of the market, I will say a 50:50 chance is the likely case
You are absolutely correct about it. The market condition really made things difficult for a lot of icos this period, but with the potential of 4NEW, I believe it has a little chance of reaching hardcap at this time.

Yea. But they shouldn't be so much bothered of they don't hit their hardcap. At least they surpassed their softcap and that means they can actually go on with their plans financially.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

ICO has reached SoftCap, will it get a great trading site, I hope it gets it and really the price does not fall like the other ICO because I believe it has a good future

They reached their softcap of $32.5 million already a while ago. Now the ICO is paused. What do you guys think? Will they be able to sell out and reach their hardcap once the sale continues?
I think that the hardcap will be very hard to reach for this project but still has a chance if they keep getting more investors. So i really do hope it goes well.

What is the number for hard-cap? I forgot that number. it doesnt matter whether hardcap is reached. For  me they need to re-start the ICO as quick as possible. Thats most important now.

As far as I remember the Hard cap is $75 million.

What I was wondering if they maybe have to adjust their raised amount downwards because the ETH they got lost so much on value over the last weeks?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

4NEW has already raised enough to finance the opening of two sites in the UK and will probably raise enough funds for the opening of the third. This goes to show how well prepared and focus the team is.
The team is very focused and prepared and i think that they will definitely raise enough funds to open a third site. This surely is a good project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

The annual expected cash flow is based on the kwatt producing energy that is then either used for mining or, sold back to the grid

The grid buying back is pretty smart move to keep flow; It is like you are creating demand and keeping volume of the coin. I just hope a good exchange would be secured. At anycase that can be achieved when volume is on it high time.

Yep keeping demand up is super important to maintain value of the token and the team seem to have structured the entire plan in a way that will keep demand high while at the same time create a solid loop of usage. It will be interesting to see of course once the platform token ecosystem gets going and living to see how well it holds up long term

That is the value of the token being used for something or in other sense has a purpose; KWATTs would basically mean you electricity bill. I think that as long a token has a purpose it can go long ways.
Yes we need electricity everyday so it will go the long way for what will you use your KWATTs to pay electricity bills or to hold as a long-term investment.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Well, no one can say if they will or not but the good news is, the softcap has been reached, that's a bonus, a headway that the team is sailing in the right direction and the signal that this will be a success, is not everyday that you get to see such massive project hit their softcap and at such a critical period

I also learnt Token is not locked despite the pause, when you see a project that's going to be successful one will know for certain, this guys are doing the right thing all the way for me, ocular is right on it and kyc will be over soon

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Well, no one can say if they will or not but the good news is, the softcap has been reached, that's a bonus, a headway that the team is sailing in the right direction and the signal that this will be a success, is not everyday that you get to see such massive project hit their softcap and at such a critical period

I also learnt Token is not locked despite the pause, when you see a project that's going to be successful one will know for certain, this guys are doing the right thing all the way for me, ocular is right on it and kyc will be over soon

I don't think it's massively important to the success of the project to sell out the ICO, they have enough for at least one plant now which is the main important thing! No matter what happens, by June give or take building delays, the first plan should be fully completed!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Do we have any further update about re-opening date for ICO? This is not good to pause like this in the middle of the ICO. Scsmmers will tend to use this opportunity to scam more and more people. Hope people are well informed about it.

Yeah its a very strange decision from 4NEW I hope the team know what they are doing and I hope this won't put off future potential investors. I don't know how well received they will be when they return.

Just join their Telegram, and watch out for important news. I am sure that the re-opening of the ICO is soon ! Investors can't skip the amount that has been raised from the sale. I believe they are still interested.

I don't know about you about you but I do feel a bit worried that they have 'paused' the ICO token sale, but I believe in 4NEW and I think the team can still make this project work.

The project team seems very serious about the project for sure. But just don't understand this pause. I should ask this question in their telegram channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Just a reminder and for those who do not know, the 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customers background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Just a reminder and for those who do not know, the 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customers background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.

This is a great update, I hope people will see this and not put off there confidence within the 4NEW project.

It's great to see they have gone ahead and straight away implemented a third-party KYC procedure. Should give investors the confidence they deserve for such a great project
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

This is a great update, I hope people will see this and not put off there confidence within the 4NEW project.

It's great to see they have gone ahead and straight away implemented a third-party KYC procedure. Should give investors the confidence they deserve for such a great project

There's also meant to be a calculator coming soon that shows roughly your mining earnings based on how many tokens you hold (or that's my understanding of what was said in Telegram)
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

4NEW not just reached softcap but they got lot more money and now they can start the project work at full speed. I am just waiting for KYC process to finish first now.

Do we have any further update about re-opening date for ICO? This is not good to pause like this in the middle of the ICO. Scsmmers will tend to use this opportunity to scam more and more people. Hope people are well informed about it.

Yeah its a very strange decision from 4NEW I hope the team know what they are doing and I hope this won't put off future potential investors. I don't know how well received they will be when they return.

Just join their Telegram, and watch out for important news. I am sure that the re-opening of the ICO is soon ! Investors can't skip the amount that has been raised from the sale. I believe they are still interested.

I don't know about you about you but I do feel a bit worried that they have 'paused' the ICO token sale, but I believe in 4NEW and I think the team can still make this project work.

The project team seems very serious about the project for sure. But just don't understand this pause. I should ask this question in their telegram channel.

nxnqauff, don't worry for that. ICO has been paused for KYC implementation. I just confirmed with admin. They will resume in coming weeks.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

I don't think it's massively important to the success of the project to sell out the ICO, they have enough for at least one plant now which is the main important thing! No matter what happens, by June give or take building delays, the first plan should be fully completed!

Agreed, the point of everything is to just start, once they start, every other thing will fall in place, having the right team is what matters most and i'm pretty sure 4new got that covered, so lets enjoy the ICO ride and expect the project to take us to the expected destination  Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

looking fwd to this project hitting the moon, as it will Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Lot of people having question regarding this token sale pause in between of ICO. I hope 4NEW comes here and give us good explanation.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

I think that the hardcap will be very hard to reach for this project but still has a chance if they keep getting more investors. So i really do hope it goes well.

What is the number for hard-cap? I forgot that number. it doesnt matter whether hardcap is reached. For  me they need to re-start the ICO as quick as possible. Thats most important now.

Yep I second that it has to start back ASAP I honestly wasn't aware it was on pause. Was it because of the KYC process or what exactly caused it to pause?

Darkoth89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Yep I second that it has to start back ASAP I honestly wasn't aware it was on pause. Was it because of the KYC process or what exactly caused it to pause?

Yup, KYC. They're currently implementing the platform into their website, so once it's back up you can complete KYC through the portal for your account.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

4NEW has already raised enough to finance the opening of two sites in the UK and will probably raise enough funds for the opening of the third. This goes to show how well prepared and focus the team is.
The team is very focused and prepared and i think that they will definitely raise enough funds to open a third site. This surely is a good project.

Wow. Really?? They've raised that much? Am sorry I haven't been following up with latest happenings of recent with this project.  Congratulations to the team on their success so far.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Wow. Really?? They've raised that much? Am sorry I haven't been following up with latest happenings of recent with this project.  Congratulations to the team on their success so far.

That's insane i hadn't heard about the possibility of a third site that's a huge milestone, honestly getting the first 2 up and running will be a huge day for crypto as a whole as it shows a real tangible result of crypto investing that people can visit and see and actually physically see which is a great milestone in crypto itself if you ask me.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Wow. Really?? They've raised that much? Am sorry I haven't been following up with latest happenings of recent with this project.  Congratulations to the team on their success so far.

They raised a lot of money. You can check it on the site Smiley. I do think that $41,5 million is enough to open a third site, but has anyone recieved news about the date that the ICO can contineau.

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

This is amazing. I didn't know about the sites either. I just like the fact that the team keeps pushing to make the project a great success. I wish the best of luck
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: