Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Can I join in?  Cheesy

Of course yes. Why not? You are welcome to join in the discussion as well as the investments. Do read the whitepaper of you've not and ask any question you may have in mind about the project

You can always join this topic Smiley, we never discriminate here, and we are always respecting each other. If we didn't do that it would be a chaos on Bitcointalk.
By all means please... In fact, you need not ask. I assure you, being a part and getting updates from this thread will eventually transform you to an investor of this project. Just do well to go through the whitepaper.

Exactly, this avenue is wide enough to accommodate all, between is a nice avenue for everyone to get detailed information and not to jump into conclusion from obnoxious ICO rating sites that have nothing to offer, other than to produce biased information, only a few good ones are available

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

if your curious about waste to energy plants, kindly do well to check this out. https://t.co/NNIDFaAJnp
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

I like this concept, I think waiting for this trading site to be launched will be much better, I have not seen any little announcement where 4NEW will be traded for the first time

Yea, the project concept is a good one, no doubt about that, i believe the announcement based on exchanges will come much more later, perhaps when the ICO is over, as the process requires some steps, so that's like one step at a time, after a successful ICO comes the exchanges

Just like you said, one step at a time is the best thing presently. During the last few weeks to the end of the ICO i would be expecting to hear an announcement regarding listing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I like this concept, I think waiting for this trading site to be launched will be much better, I have not seen any little announcement where 4NEW will be traded for the first time

Yea, the project concept is a good one, no doubt about that, i believe the announcement based on exchanges will come much more later, perhaps when the ICO is over, as the process requires some steps, so that's like one step at a time, after a successful ICO comes the exchanges

Just like you said, one step at a time is the best thing presently. During the last few weeks to the end of the ICO i would be expecting to hear an announcement regarding listing.

For sure this announcement will come. Do we know when this ICO is ending? Because of this pause, ICO is getting extended for more days? I am eagerly looking forward to reach its hardcap at the earliest.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

if your curious about waste to energy plants, kindly do well to check this out. https://t.co/NNIDFaAJnp

This is a very nice share. Thanks for that. This is not a concept overall. But this should be the future if you think about the amount of wastes that are out in the environment.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Do we know anything about re-starting 4 new ICO? Is there any announcement on that front? I am waiting for that. This pause is getting long.. Are they going to extend the ICO because of this interruption?

if you join Telegram you can get upto date news, but yes the ICO is currently paused till the integration is completed.  When it's finished it will run for another three days at $2 a KWATT.

Will they reopen the ICO for only 3 more days and then it's already finished? Wouldn't it make sense to extend the ICO for a couple of more days?

I've seen some extensions of ICOs lately, so it may well be that 4new will also be extended a few days. Three days seem to me to be very short. but If they can build up a good hype until the start of the 3 days, then this time span should be sufficient

This is funny actually,  pause ico to implement kyc process then reopen ico for just three days to what aim exactly. Why wasn't the ico finished before then implementing the kyc process.

According to the information i have if they conclude sales without carrying KYC functionality to an extent they risk being penalized

Oh... Never heard of that regulation before then that should settle why they went on break for kyc implementation but i think i have seen projects finished ico without kyc.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Is your airdrop still open for new participants or is it closed now? Because a friend asked me about the airdrop, he also want to participate in your airdrop. Let me know some details, thanks.
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

*Speaking as a newcomer here*
Nice project, very informative thread right here... Believe it or not, your coin's name (KWATT) was what sold me on the idea.. There is always something about a catchy coin name, isn't there?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Is your airdrop still open for new participants or is it closed now? Because a friend asked me about the airdrop, he also want to participate in your airdrop. Let me know some details, thanks.

To my knowledge it was closed though i'd love to be corrected, as i missed out on it as i was somehow completely oblivious to when it was going on somehow. Which means i missed out on some sweet tokens im pretty sure are gonna be worth a bundle down the line. Live and learn and pay attention more i guess is the story to learn. I don't think they have plans for any further drops/giveaways to my knowledge but ask in their telegram i guess.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Nice project, very informative thread right here... Believe it or not, your coin's name (KWATT) was what sold me on the idea.. There is always something about a catchy coin name, isn't there?

I think kwatt stands for Kilowatt a unit of power equal to 1,000 watts and as they want to make electricity with waste it is a good name to use.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

I think kwatt stands for Kilowatt a unit of power equal to 1,000 watts and as they want to make electricity with waste it is a good name to use.

LOL I was about to say that, it's a nice coin name and unique but its not exactly a reason to invest Smiley The idea behind it does fit well. KWATT ... KiloWATT Smiley Though it did cause a bunch of confusion early on as people don't get the difference between "Kilowatt vs Kilowatt Hours (kwh)" which kind of made early on investors not understand things Smiley But in the end it does work well to represent what their selling
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

LOL I was about to say that, it's a nice coin name and unique but its not exactly a reason to invest Smiley The idea behind it does fit well. KWATT ... KiloWATT Smiley Though it did cause a bunch of confusion early on as people don't get the difference between "Kilowatt vs Kilowatt Hours (kwh)" which kind of made early on investors not understand things Smiley But in the end it does work well to represent what their selling

yeah, it used to be called FRNC or something like that, but it's Kwatt because each coin contains 1 KW of energy.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

To my knowledge it was closed though i'd love to be corrected, as i missed out on it as i was somehow completely oblivious to when it was going on somehow. Which means i missed out on some sweet tokens im pretty sure are gonna be worth a bundle down the line. Live and learn and pay attention more i guess is the story to learn. I don't think they have plans for any further drops/giveaways to my knowledge but ask in their telegram i guess.

As far as I know, there is no airdrop and there never was one if I am correct. All they had was a bounty program, which is already over I guess.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Sold tokens count not updated yet on their website. And as we saw in their telegram channel updates, might be after updating website we can see final raised funds on website.

So the numbers are not final on the website? any expectancy as to when they might push the update? I am curious how much has been raised so far.

Actually they was committed to continue ICO in this week. But ICO not resumed yet. Might be they are still modifying their website. And I hope we will see something new on 4new website.

That is good to hear. So we should expect to see the ICO resuming this week? Any changes announced or it will carry on as it originally was?

The changes on the site includes a calculator which has been long overdue and the UI is going to be superb however no specific date for ICO resumption only speculations for now... But it's resuming soonest

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

As far as I know, there is no airdrop and there never was one if I am correct. All they had was a bounty program, which is already over I guess.

Thats true. They never had airdrop. It was bounty campaign only. That too telegram friend add bounty. Btw, Just heard that they are going to re-open the ICO starting this weekend as well as they are going to have new website also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:58:00 PM

Sold tokens count not updated yet on their website. And as we saw in their telegram channel updates, might be after updating website we can see final raised funds on website.

As far as I know they update the totals manually I’m sure the telegram and their admins will update he numbers ofte. So that we can get the final raised funds at the end and see how far the team managed to raise. The project was a huge concept and one that seems to have had an insanely successful run

Wait isn't the sale on pause at the moment, until the 3 day, pre-listing sale event starts? They raised $41.5m during the ICO, and I'm pretty sure the main sale is over now.

Yes, the sale is on pause right now. However, I don't think the $41.5m is the up-to-date amount of money they raised. Like phantam said, they are only updating it manually, so I guess the amount they raised in the last part of the sale isn't included in the $41.5m.

It's been on $41.5m since the ICO ended, if they have raised more than this, then why have they waited so long to update the website?

This is something 4NEW should update if you guys are correct and they raised more than they are showing on the website.

Yep, 41.5 Million figure is there since long time. But I think 4new have got more funds than this (just personal guess) and real numbers will be available once KYC is completed.

I just really don't understand why they wouldn't post the new figure! Oh well I guess it's up to them in the end. I hope they have raised more it would great for the company and investors.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

As far as I know they update the totals manually I’m sure the telegram and their admins will update he numbers ofte. So that we can get the final raised funds at the end and see how far the team managed to raise. The project was a huge concept and one that seems to have had an insanely successful run

Wait isn't the sale on pause at the moment, until the 3 day, pre-listing sale event starts? They raised $41.5m during the ICO, and I'm pretty sure the main sale is over now.

Yes, the sale is on pause right now. However, I don't think the $41.5m is the up-to-date amount of money they raised. Like phantam said, they are only updating it manually, so I guess the amount they raised in the last part of the sale isn't included in the $41.5m.

It's been on $41.5m since the ICO ended, if they have raised more than this, then why have they waited so long to update the website?

This is something 4NEW should update if you guys are correct and they raised more than they are showing on the website.

Yep, 41.5 Million figure is there since long time. But I think 4new have got more funds than this (just personal guess) and real numbers will be available once KYC is completed.

I just really don't understand why they wouldn't post the new figure! Oh well I guess it's up to them in the end. I hope they have raised more it would great for the company and investors.

They said in Telegram the new website is due to go live this week, I assume they will be posting the new figure then as well
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

So the numbers are not final on the website? any expectancy as to when they might push the update? I am curious how much has been raised so far.

Actually they was committed to continue ICO in this week. But ICO not resumed yet. Might be they are still modifying their website. And I hope we will see something new on 4new website.

That is good to hear. So we should expect to see the ICO resuming this week? Any changes announced or it will carry on as it originally was?

Hopefully this week ICO will resume, i expect some changes should be in order one that will compensate investors for they delay and also attract new investors
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

They said in Telegram the new website is due to go live this week, I assume they will be posting the new figure then as well

So this week! good news, thanks
I'm really curious about the new numbers. Who dares to guess, where are the revenues? I'll start by saying that they have taken 48.5 million so far
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Hopefully this week ICO will resume, i expect some changes should be in order one that will compensate investors for they delay and also attract new investors

It will only resume for a 3 days pre listing period, but it will be good for people/potential investors that missed the original main token sale. As they have a second chance to get involved.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: