Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

I just read on 4NEW telegram group that more than 41.5 mil has been raised at the moment. But the exact amount will be updated soon I think this is an impressive figure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

I just read on 4NEW telegram group that more than 41.5 mil has been raised at the moment. But the exact amount will be updated soon I think this is an impressive figure.
Oh this is such a great news to hear. What else can anyone expect, good projects speak for itself and I know a good one when I see it.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

in 3 hours you pay for a KWATT already $ 1.75. If you do not want to be annoyed this Sunday, then buy some more tokens. faster you have never earned 25cent / token :-)
And do not forget that the ICO already ends on 27.3. 3 days earlier than planned!

It's not only that but we also will see later today or tomorrow about what is the investments that had been collected by 4 new till this phase.

I still see old update at 4NEW site regarding ICO price and number of $ raised. I hope 4NEW team updates the real/current status shortly.
I don't know what is happening here. Also don't know how many people observed here. Yesterday was showing "PRICE GOES TO 1.75 IN 2 HOUR'S". But I guess they have been reset clock. Now showing "PRICE GOES TO 1.75 IN 16 HOUR'S". That means still lucky investors can get 1.5$?

Hmm bit strange, I thought it was raised by now? Will be good to get someone from the team to confirm the current situation

After pausing the ICO from tomorrow on the KYC implementation, I suppose they just leave the price of $ 1.50 until tomorrow.
The last days of the ICO will be made up later, then probably with the new price
Might be possible they leave price 1.5 until tomorrow. But what about their white paper as we saw they will keep increasing price till end of ICO, but still its going on 1.5$ then after 11 hours it will be 1.75$. So my question is they are closing at 1.75? Because I still never see anything about new price update.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

in 3 hours you pay for a KWATT already $ 1.75. If you do not want to be annoyed this Sunday, then buy some more tokens. faster you have never earned 25cent / token :-)
And do not forget that the ICO already ends on 27.3. 3 days earlier than planned!

It's not only that but we also will see later today or tomorrow about what is the investments that had been collected by 4 new till this phase.

I still see old update at 4NEW site regarding ICO price and number of $ raised. I hope 4NEW team updates the real/current status shortly.

I heard the was an update made on their Telegram group about this very issue. I will expect them and also want to believe that they will do the much needed website update soon if not done yet
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

It looks like 4NEW got a very good rating from ICOMarks, they got a 7.9 Rating overall and they even scored a 9.0 for their team profile!

https://icomarks.com/ico/4new

Despite my personal opinion on ICO rating site which I think they are there for mere profit. Many base their decisions on their ratings and I even witnessed some purely depends on a set of site reviews. I understand these sites basically summaries the whole idea, the team and their plan and accordingly decide. I guess that is a good thing 4new is performing well on those sites.

Correct, i think is best one stick to just the pioneers of rating sites, even though one needs to also do his/her personal research first but relying on the recent ones that are coming out every single day can actually be a big mistake, the ultimate rule is to do your personal research
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

I heard the was an update made on their Telegram group about this very issue. I will expect them and also want to believe that they will do the much needed website update soon if not done yet

When they plan to pause the ICO for the KYC implementation anyway that would be the perfect time to update the counter on their website again.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

I don't know what is happening here. Also don't know how many people observed here. Yesterday was showing "PRICE GOES TO 1.75 IN 2 HOUR'S". But I guess they have been reset clock. Now showing "PRICE GOES TO 1.75 IN 16 HOUR'S". That means still lucky investors can get 1.5$?

Hmm bit strange, I thought it was raised by now? Will be good to get someone from the team to confirm the current situation

Now I can see ICO stops in 1 days  hours clock. Looks like 4NEW almost sold all tokens as they are planning to close ICO earlier than end date.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

This is very impressive indeed. I think that this will be a very promising project and i hope they can raise even more money in the future.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

This is very impressive indeed. I think that this will be a very promising project and i hope they can raise even more money in the future.

Impressive figures, it was in the 30's last week I'm pretty sure, so it's good to see this number grow by so much.

Will be interesting to see the price movement and see what impact that has on the project
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Sure, that's a pretty huge and an impressive stat, i believe this will surely go a long way in the implementation of a lot of the targets, listed on their roadmap, 4NEW has come a long way since inception, nice to see that this project that intends to be beneficial to the human race will surely be heard
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

project with clear information about the items developed on this project, information about coin and coin sales is very clear and very interesting with the total supply is not excessive and unsold coins will be burned, it will increase the price of this coin in the future
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Frankly I did not expect such an amount to be invested so soon, it is a great performance

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

Frankly I did not expect such an amount to be invested so soon, it is a great performance

It's a lot, but it was pretty much bound to happen, we're talking about a company looking to raise funds to build power plants to net passive income for investors, i mean was their really a doubt that the team was going to rake in a TON of cash? And tahts at current market conditions can you imagine if the crypto market recovers in the next few weeks O.o Wow
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

When they plan to pause the ICO for the KYC implementation anyway that would be the perfect time to update the counter on their website again.

Do they ever pause the ICO progress? I thought both KYC implementation and ICO investments will go in parallel. May be I am wrong. Not sure where you got this information.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Now I can see ICO stops in 1 days  hours clock. Looks like 4NEW almost sold all tokens as they are planning to close ICO earlier than end date.

wow. I dont think this is true. They might be moving to their next phase when the tokens will become 2 USD. Is that what you mean? or complete ICO closure? If that is true, this will be huge news for 4NEW tokens.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

wow. I dont think this is true. They might be moving to their next phase when the tokens will become 2 USD. Is that what you mean? or complete ICO closure? If that is true, this will be huge news for 4NEW tokens.

they will pause the ico from tomorrow because they implement kyc. The ICO will be resumed later, but the exact date will be announced
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

they will pause the ico from tomorrow because they implement kyc. The ICO will be resumed later, but the exact date will be announced
I just saw their twitter post about the fact that there is still one day left for the price 1.75 USD https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/978283377798320129 do you think they will announce it on their twitter?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Wow.. This is huge for a short period of time at which the ico has been going on for... They have done a lot of work and i believe this raised amount will go a long way in building part of the project.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

I just saw their twitter post about the fact that there is still one day left for the price 1.75 USD https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/978283377798320129 do you think they will announce it on their twitter?
I think that they will definitely post it on their twitter. But will it really just go to 1.75 USD  without any problems? It really seems unlikely for me to just make the value of a coin go up without any risks.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Thats interesting. I never heard of pausing the ICO earlier during the process. There should be some reason behind this for sure. Only thing is that I dont understand what it is. Neverthesless one or 2 days pause wont affect much.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: